Why can't you afford leather soled shoes, a Corvette and a nice watch?

Why can't you afford leather soled shoes, a Corvette and a nice watch?

Based matt and his recognition of based cars when he sees them.

i didnt know he had a corvette

>being proud on mooching off daddy's money for life

I can; and have:

1986 Corvette
>$3,100.00
Custom-tailored leather boots
>$3,500.00; got them for $100.00 from a shoe shop that was going under, spent an additional $100.00 to have them re-cobbled to my feet.
Several rare watches; my favorite being an Elgin Executive
>No idea.

Delete this.

LISTEN if you dont like my chanel dont watch it, but by all means thank you for the new rolex from that ad revenue. Yeah I come from money so what. Just becausey dad was CEO of Ralph Lauren doesn' mean he shouldn't raise me the way he saw fit. We always came first, and I can assure you my father has done more good forn this world than any of you have. Everyone I know likes me and tells me how great of a guy I am so just because my first car was a c5 paid for in cash at 16 does not speak for my character. What ever I dont what you guys think me and my dad have a Bar Mitzvah to catch.

>driving shoes
gets me everytime

Because I'm poor so instead I spent my meager funds on New Balance trainers, a a shitbox and a not-terrorist Timex watch.

>driving shoes
faggot, no one said anything about driving shoes

ultimate driving shoes are pf flyers or novestas

>fat
>bald
>living off daddy trust fund

>Why can't you afford leather soled shoes, a Corvette and a nice watch?
Because I'm not a jew with family money made off the backs of goys

What's the point of spending so much money on shit when you still look like fucking Shrek

>Why can't you afford leather soled shoes
Neither Bill Gates nor Warren Buffett wear leather soled shoes. Not only do synthetic soles have better grip, they provide a much softer impact to old or painful joints, and are not prone to slipping on stairs as well.

Initial D in a nutshell

just because the tag said 3k doesnt mean they are worth more than the 100 you paid for them

why can't you afford hair?

No shit user.
Technically no item is worth more than the sum of its materials and labour that went into making it. And yet people still pay exuberant amounts of money for all sorts of shit.
Worth is what people are prepared to pay for it. If the shoes had a 3k price tag that means someone, somewhere paid that much for them and they don't regret their decision.

Based Fatt Marah and his IRS modified suspension Fox Body with IRS. Fun fact he fitted this car with IRS.

Why can't you afford Gucci New Aces, a Huracan Performante and an Audemars Piguet?

I generally wear Frye leather soled shoes or driving mocassins, which are all leather. I can afford a Vette, just prefer other cars.

Can't bring myself to spend 5000+ on jewelry, even a heuer carrera white on black.

>gucci
tacky
>rather tuned 911 if im going that far
>audemars patricanguet
wew

>and a nice watch
what is it with watches and people liking them?

that is like asking why do people like classic cars. I really like ferrari 275s... but a camry outperforms it in every way except aesthetics.

It is an appreciation of engineering, and in cases of older watches they do appreciate in value.

>Thought people were joking about him quitting to do a podcast on watches
>It wasn't a joke
What the fuck is this shit, who is going to listen a fucking watch podcast.

>facelift tail lights

There are several already out there, people must be listening to them.
It's like any hobby. Who would listen to a podcast about cars?

I'm not into watches so i guess it's a dunning kruger effect but relative to cars it seems pretty niche and i wonder how much there is to talk about.

Because a nice, big watch makes you look like a real man, pic related.

do you also need to wear a shirt that's too small to be a real man?

or did he pay a shop to do it

>taking automotive advice from a shoe salesman

>he doesn't take off his street shoes and put on driving shoes when he gets into his car
it's almost like you're a poorfag or something

he fitted them in the sense that he paid for it

Nah. New Balance 574 White

And they maintain the damn thing because he can't even change his own oil.

Probably more to talk about than cars, there are new overpriced watches released every week. They feature heavily in just about every car magazine too so there must be some overlapping interests.

he sold it

what a disgusting manlet

They are related from a status perspective. People who like watches aren't interested in cars as a hobby, they just crave the newest and more expensive one so they can (try to) be the top man of their clique.

People who watched Fatt Marah's vids for stuff like a tuned Saab 900 won't give a flying fuck about a flashy watch.

It's a Rolex GMT not a Richard Mille, user.

New balance make the best driving shoes in general. Minimus are my favorite.

holy fuck when will they learn.

>Not buying a Breguet

Ewwwww.

>Not thinking about Patek.

The 5159 is pretty nice. Still prefer the Breguet Classique 7337 better though.

He mooches off everyone, it seems. Was it an SL daily he bought recently and he boasted about leaning on "sponsors" for new tires, etc.? Insufferable kike -- I guarantee nobody REALLY likes him in real life