/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Cute Cat
Previous: Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread.

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 4:00 ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
webview.fate-go.us/2017/master-recruitment-campaign/

>[66,666 Facebook likes, Gilgamesh rate up - Pt.2]
Campaign period: July 13, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 ~ July 20, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Log-in consecutively for the period mentioned above to gain Summon Tickets and other prizes
fate-go.us/news/?article_id=44202

>[Other Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- The voucher acquisition Campaign ended. You can still pick your 4* Servant of choice until July 20th as long as you received your voucher before.
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~31st.
- The Half-AP cost Campaign is in effect until July 20th.
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:French_saints
youtu.be/hPSQ23NRED8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These threads are too fast.

Honest thoughts on FHA?

Why is there talk about a sex scene with jeanne?

Dragon dick

So this weeks quests are just 7 different ways to say "kill servants"

How's your farming going?

I like berserkers

NEROFEST. NOW. OR. ELSE.

Elaborate

Why isn't she wearing pants?

Author's self insert fucks saint
Nasu laughs nervously

Last one was slow af to fags masturbating.

We're not even done with gil rateup, chillout.

Almost a month in the game anons.
What are some mistakes you did because of inexperience or idiocy and regret right now?

I spended 12 quartz and like 10 tickets in the gil gacha because of the thread hype, instead of saving.
Also bought by mistake the $80 quartz pack.

Confess and your soul will be healed.

If I hadn't Grailed Jeanne thrice and Foued her out I would have about that much.

loli haet pants

Sorry for all the spoon feeding but where does this happen?

>Falling for Gil gacha
>When I already pulled the king of heroes twice
My luck is forever shit now, isn't it

Jesus I haven't seen anyone so desperate for imaginary sex ever

I spend all my tickets trying to get Gil when I was supposed to hoard them for Jeanne Alter. I feel unfaithful now

This game is butts

I love Mordred.
Goodnight, and possibly goodbye for life.

S-So it didn't happen?

>goodbye for life
but why when you haven't rolled mordred yet

Bought 8 fou cards.
Went with my first start it worked out,
I have herc gil and vlad now without spending a cent.
wasted too much ap in Gaul during the 1/2 ap dailies.

Just go on pixiv or something gille

Fuck off and die already.

>Prematurely ejaculating in a ported gacha this early
Hope you enjoy keys for every rate up you do from now till the end of time.

I spent probably 10 quartz to continue battles on my first account because I didn't understand how limited free quartz really are.

Did story instead of straight farming.

See previoys thread.
I don't want to draw too much attention and I'm tired of drinking.

Spending tickets, aside that 0 quartz been touched after Gil and Waver.
I know I will be using tickets from time to time but no quartz not a single one, will be jewed.

Blew everything on the Gil gatcha and bought $80 of quartz, then did my final mercy roll.

Pulled Gil.

Don't feel bad, mongrel. At least you got me, right?

Did not reroll or jump at giveaway codes nearly aggressively enough and now I don't have a day 1 waver account

No need to be so rude user.

It's in Apocrypha dude.
Don't worry though your waifu is technically pure. Because the throne of heroes holds the "record" of the hero, then beams them down when they're summoned. So the Jean that gets the dragon dick and your Jean are different Jeans that you pirated from the original source.

>Dying before watching the anime shes featured in.

You got that wrong, Jeanne Alter is the Dragon Witch and normal Jeanne is the dragon slut. One rules over dragons, the other gets fucked by them.
Know the difference, it could save your life.

>At least you got me, right?
I didn't get him Atleast I have his figure

Except that Jeanne says that she has someone else in mind on Valentine's.
She also talks about Siegfried in your room.

I rolled everything for gil, I didn't even want him I just wanted to join the roll hype.

I spent the whole first week retrieving as many codes as I could in these threads

I uninstalled memu after I got my acc and forgot to create codes or anything for all those jeannes/wavers/altrias/alteras lmao

She talks about me in My Room too.

It can't be helped. I don't know what to do, and this place is generally pretty nice to be in. I just wanted to say goodbye before bed. I don't know if I'll be on tomorrow.

Is Gil the most lovable asshole ever?

>Humph, whats is the celebration? Your birthday? Shall i have Fafnir lit up the candles for you?
I can't imagine the scene of her making Fafnir lighthing up the candles.

You're such an attention whore, just fuck off already.

>not being a dragon
>in 2016+2-1

>Jannu is borrowing somebodies body in Apocrypha
>Gives up that bodies virginity to some schmuck without permission.

What a saint.

I hope you're not you stupid nigger

Keys are probably going to FP gacha only soon.

>>Jannu is borrowing somebodies body in Apocrypha
Are you beyond retardation?

Why are you so mean to him?

I'm gonna have to search for the chapter that this happens in

No, Jeanne broke out of the Throne of Heroes to suck MCs dragon dick forever in the end. The only pure Jannu is Alter, the one who doesn't get summoned anywhere else.

>Lancer Arturia will never have good in-game art

why this

It's not too late to make up for your blunder, mongrel.

Use whatever quartz you have gathered so far and roll them on the gacha for my amusement.

Why should I be burning EXP cards?

People responded nicely to him at first, now he's just attentionwhoring. People who are weak enough to consider suicide deserve no help.

Because you can only save so many of them before you don't have space?

>having taste this shit

For prisms. Especially since the Half AP is ending soon and this is the best time to farm for them.

Don't kill yourself, but also stop trying to get a bunch of sympathy from this thread. We aren't here to listen to your sob story. Maybe try making a thread on /soc/ or /r9k/ to get advice on what you might want to do moving forward with your life. It's possible that someone was in the same position you are in right now and could share some wisdom.

Gilgamesh please Im trying to save for Jeanne alter. Maybe when your second rate up comes

if you rolled now and got no 5* you wouldnt have pulled the unit you want on another banner so no problem with pulling shit

3star and up give you Mana Prisms.

You will need 5000 mana prisms relatively soon.

to get Mana Prisms, so you can buy limited CEs when they become available, they cost 1000 and you're gonna want to buy some of them 5 times to limit break them.

you don't need to burn your exp cards right away, you can have 300 or so of them stored up.

You can do it user! I believe!

Stop blogging and get the rope already you fucking pussy

Thanks for the input, secondary.

Probably because they said they're 24 years old and now the state is taking guardianship of them.
The lies just don't add up.

I could eat a French donburi.

Oh I see. Interesting, I don't know much about Apocrypha.
On that note is this Arturia the same one getting summoned at the point of death in Fate?

>I've been actually using them to level up my characters.
>Used my mana prisms on tickets.

>don't give a shit about one of the worst spinoff in the series
wew

She knows Archer so she's died by this point and should be in Avalon but we can't have a Fate game without Arturia it seems.

I just wanted to say goodbye is all.

I'm not. Otherwise I wouldprobably be derailing this thread. I doubt anyone can help me, but maybe I will ask tomorrow in those places depending on how things go. My life has just never gone good so I have no more hope.
Sorry if I shitted the general up too much.

Goodnight anons, hope you all roll your waifu, or favorite, or husbando.

I figured he had some kind of disability or something if the state is taking guardianship of him. At least, that's my best guess for the meaning behind his words.

You'll have a lot of time to farm them, and if they revamp the event shops of the 2015 events it would be relatively easy.

>jannu resisted cock for years and still went along with her duties
>fucks a bland MC
fucking fate ruining my country's saint

>Is completely fucking wrong when trying to call somebody else out on being wrong, ironically calling them a retard
>Finds out that he's retarded
>"w-whatever, I d-don't care about t-that spinoff a-a-anyway"

Because I've tried giving shits about people like that, some suicidal cunt from a broken home who retreats into woe-is-me whining whenever someone tries to reach out, and it ends horribly
Some people legitimately should kill themselves to put everyone else out of their misery, and while I can't be 100% sure without actually knowing the guy I'm comfortable taking an educated guess

That's normal.
You always want to buy every ticket every month and you want to level your servants.
Just keep grinding hands and burning them.
You only need the lunchtime CE anyway. The others are traps.

If you didn't give a shit then why'd you chime in? Dumbass.

I did that once too, before I realized you could sell EXP cards for MP.

Those are both things you should do.

You've got enough time that if you start now and do the 30 AP hands, 40 AP hands, and 40 AP QP dailies every single day you'll still have over 5000 mana prisms before New Years, leaving you 178 AP a day to do whatever the fuck you want, but I would recommend farming the 30 AP hands with that AP.

People that are talking about suicide almost always won't do it. They're just trying to get some attention. They may not realize it themselves, but that is almost always the case, outside of seeking professional help.

Anybody know where to farm some zerker statues?

These threads are filled with retards of the highest level, jesus christ, no wonder /fgog/ kicked you out

Do you know how many saints you fuckers have?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:French_saints

Well aren't you an edgy one. Which Alter is your waifu?

Thank you France for delivering such cute traps.

I'm sorry you're so stupid, user. Take a nap, you won't be so cranky later.

Yes. Nero and Tamamo remember Hakuno too.

>win $500 on a horse race last night
>decided to throw $200 down to try and roll Gil.
>only gold servant I got was a retard cat dupe.
Fuck this shit, I now have 30 paid quartz left for the new years gacha and will not be buying anymore.

Wednesday's green daily.

I don't think that is exactly accurate. He very well might from the sounds of it.

Post that grind music
youtu.be/hPSQ23NRED8

>they keep responding
lmao you retards