What is the most comfortable automobile for long haul road trips, Veeky Forums?

What is the most comfortable automobile for long haul road trips, Veeky Forums?

Hydropneumatics or GTFO

/Thread

Preferably available in the United States.

Some kind of older upmarket landbarge would be your best bet, then. Preferably with air suspension.

This or a DS. Good luck finding one.

K D S S
D
S
S

Not even memeing, i know it's for off-roading but i test drove a 4runner TRD and it was so fucking comfy on the highway.

If you're poor, get an 80s-90s town car.

a large suv

and someone to fix it.

Yeah, you may want to bring a mechanic along on your trip user. I left that bit out.

in current production, i guess mercedes cls
its shit for everything but grand autisming

Its a pretty comfy car, but one helluva gas guzzler

>one helluva gas guzzler
Yeah that tends to happen when your front tires are in a different zip code compared to those in the rear.

SAAB, any model, any year

Yeah, agreed

test

Honda goldwing, or similar touring motorcycle. I can comfortably ride one for 14 hours in a day without to much fatigue. Doesn't matter what the car is, after 10 hours i'm fucking done.

>What is the most comfortable automobile for long haul road trips
Since you have not specified restrictions, I choose an affordable 2032 GeelyGM Landmate. It's self-driving and the rear folds down for sleeping space. The space between the two front seats is also kept free by a movable console that can shift to the back of the front passenger seat. This allows either the front passenger or driver to leave their seat if they want. Since Ford was bought out in 2028 by Guangzhou, they made hybrids that I didn't like. So I stuck with the Geely General Motors line of Landmates which put Toyota's Landcruisers out of business. China Strongk. USA made by chinese immigrants on H1B. Best Quality ever which is why FCA, Ford, and GM went the way of the dodo.

sc400 or ls400
crown victoria
crown majesta
any amg mercedes

I'm sure this was way funnier in your head.

t. Chang

FFffFFffFFffFF

Tahoe

Anything not German with at least a V6 and tall gearing. You don't want to be doing 4000rpm for 8 hours. Everything German I've been in rides like the chassis is a 2' thick block of hardwood with seats to match, They're just too solid. I'd gladly take 8 hours in the cloth seats of a GM Express van over some German luxury car.

rolls royce

/thread

t. Tony Soprano

SAAB 9-5

Sporty enough to have fun in, landbargy enough for complete comfort

beat me to it.

I had a 93 that I traded for a [spoiler] WRX [/spoiler] I don't miss it but god damn it was comfy to drive

Believe me when I say that 9-5s are even nicer

the one thing I didn't like was that the key was a massive rubbery knob that never quite fit in my pockets

Hard to beat a late model town car. They had air suspension in the rear too. An E class might be better but idk.

do you mean the shift knob that never stayed on? Cuz mine never stayed on

no I mean that the key doesn't fit in a front pocket and it's uncomfortable to sit on in a back pocket

NG 9-3 keys are dumb as shit, and if you leave it in the ignition it drains the battery like fuck

PAGANI

my dad's h2 was pretty comfy, all memes aside
you dont even realize you're doing 10 under

t. squid

Personal experience choices:
Suburban/Yukon
Chrysler 300 C
VW Passat - good but not great
Dodge caravan

No, no, no
Jeep Patriot
Honda Civic
Ford Focus
Any Hyundai
Nissan Versa note

>Goldwing
>Squid
Pick one and only one.
I've never seen a goldwing rider not go attgatt, generally people that can afford a goldwing that won't wear gear will get a Harley dresser instead.

this. big comfy seats. big comfy ride. lots of room for stuff. big enough to lay down in back and nap at rest stops

squid
squidwing
whats the difference

(You)

fucking squidies mate

Difference being you're wrong. Or churka. Or turk. Not difference really.

As long as you have a good car behind it for when your sasb takes a shit