Horde guild:

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
forum.elysium-project.org/forum/268-ui-addons-macros/

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder)
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Diaper killed Zeth and now Elysium...

Someone stop this monster!

Bwl will save us, right?

third for REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

is there a problem with the server?

see

For the first time I saw 4 mithril nodes spawn near each other whe-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why is vanilla better and more popular than tbc?

why not

because its pvp is shit, pve is shit
tbc has it all more improved,skill based and better

tbc is gay

>TBC
>world is empty and no one to gank because everyone is outside draw distance far up in the sky on their flying mounts which removes the MMO feeling
>ruined PvE gear by introducing resilience to PvP (what's the point of getting really good gear from raids when you can't use it to kill others in a multiplayer game)
>"esports" pvp

i fucking know i just wanted someone to prove me wrong so i can stay happily on vanilla,all these retards shilling tbc started to convert me
>what's the point of getting really good gear from raids when you can't use it to kill others in a multiplayer game
OMG THIS FUCKING THIS

Thinking of rolling Shaman.

Can Shaman heal 5-mans?

How good are Shaman at solo content?

i just dinged 50lvl with shaman

yes he can heal, but i am elemental so its super easy, for enh i wouldnt say so bcs why would anyone accept enh shaman as healer when there are other shamans,druids,priests...

at solo you mean wpvp and leveling? its great, insane burst damage and survivability, not so much for enh bcs he is easy to be kited and get rekt by rogues bcs of no armor and evasion

yes, this healing class can heal dungeons in vanilla, the easiest and beginner expansion of wow

how to counter drakedog-style of playing?

Real thread

if you don't know that a shaman can heal 5 man dungeons, you better just roll a rogue and uninstall

i don't play horde, faget

what are you retarded?