Was the Carrera gt a bad car? Professional drivers have stated that it is really hard to control and unsafe on streets...

Was the Carrera gt a bad car? Professional drivers have stated that it is really hard to control and unsafe on streets. I think it’s a dope car but with numerous deaths is it too fast for no stability control?

learn to drive

Its a really good car but when retards try to race on the street bad things happen.

Well what makes the mclaren f1 and f40 different? Those are much older cars that were almost as fast or faster

Cars that actively enforce Darwinism are the best cars

>it’s a dope car
>a dope car
Socio-economic status/ethnicity please?

Porsche was wading into uncharted territory with the Carrera GT

Besides the deaths the only real tragedy here was that engine not finding its way into anything else, save earlier projects

Ask paul walker,oh wait he ded

I think it's beautiful and one of the best looking Porsches ever

All he'd be able to tell you is how the passenger's seat felt.

what's the main reason this thing is a widowmaker? stiff suspension? idiots race around suburban streets thinking they're on a professional track but there are inclinations in the road that will really fuck you up if you're driving fast.

It's good just have decent tires on it .

No electronic nannies. Pure, raw power with a manual transmission.
A widow maker.

Or as it was called in the before times; A car.

The people who bought the car weren't really car people. They didn't even have a concept of 'traction' let alone respect that much power going to the rear wheels.

Porsche should have made them buy driving lessons. Not Porsches fault mind you, but their customers are stupid m

The reason is : Lightweight, lots of power and no traction control.
The only sad part about Peel wheeler's death is that he and his buddy took one of these with them.

This, retards try to hit a corner hard, get nervous, let off the gas, and back end goes flying around because all of the weight shifts to the front. Basically people don't know how to drive and don't study into driving physics/racing instruction.

Also I think Leno mentioned that the car Walker was in had some old ass tires on it, probably the ones it came with, which is also fucking retarded.

its 2017, not 2007 anymore user

It was an amazing car in the same sense that Vipers and older 911s were. Hard to control for the average person, but when put in the hands of a top tier driver, it became a fantastic machine.

A high powered, MR car with no electronic nannies was bound to claim a few rich idiots.

shame he won't be able to tell you how much of a bad idea taking a collector owned car with 9 year old perished tyres on it and trying to drive it hard was

Are you havings of autism, dear friend?

Yeah every car had 600 hp in the before times, dumb dingus

I think this is it. The Viper really is the best example of this since you hear about so many new buyers crashing them immediately - it's bonkers amount of power to a mid-engine car without any help. Push the throttle too hard once and you fly out of control.
I sympathize with owners of these who crash them because while I like to think I'm a decent driver, I've never handled that amount of power and can see myself doing the same thing

beautiful car tho

Leno also spun a Carerra GT on a track