Bought this 99 RS for $770 165k miles no radio and idle belt needs to be replaced, also it's autotragic how fucked am I?

Bought this 99 RS for $770 165k miles no radio and idle belt needs to be replaced, also it's autotragic how fucked am I?

Why? Just so desperate to buy an eclipse you hopped on the cheapest one?

This is a crossover from OP actually got it

Reminds me of the time I had to convince a a friend of mine not to buy a car just like yours with the intention to make a FnF clone. But if that's all it needs it sounds like a pretty solid $770 car.

We could not convince you to not buy it, can we at least convince you to not put any money in it? Just change belt and other sub $100 items to keep it running but no radio or rims or good tires etc etc. Just drive till it falls apart on you and trust us it will, very quickly specially if its your first car.

How about you buy a belt for your pants before you buy a belt for your car.

If you're really upset about the purchase just part it out, you'll make your money back and then some. Also who the fuck cares for an $800 car.

>other sub $100 items
>no radio
M8, a radio can be had for like, $40 if you don't mind a bit of a rice-y unit. Shit, I got a good 6 channel, dual bluetooth Kenwood for like, $70 and installed it myself. Made the drives that much better.

You're a fucking retard, please kill your family and yourself.

this

I'm definitely not gonna rice it out, just a little maintenance, I wanna keep it mostly stock

For 770$ that actually pretty nice
Just drive it

>I'm definitely not gonna rice it out, just a little maintenance, I wanna keep it mostly stock

>the car you bought
>being anywhere close to stock

fucking idiot LMAO

Pull your pants up Jose.

Did I say it was stock already? I want to be the one to put it back to it's mostly original form

What is everyone actually bitching about?
OP got a car that runs for under $800 and it is in a kick arse colour.

so you're going to bring the paint back to stock as well because it didn't come green at all.

Let's see some more pics of the car. Including the interior.

t. soyboy racer from croydon

why should he repaint it?
the green looks pretty nice

shut up you mong. it looks terrible

you all seem really butt blasted for no reason other than he got a cheap car lol.
its a cheap car, can do worse for $800

I have to agree with that guy, the green is bad ass, i give it 3 ichiban moto stickers

I'm not changing the green I think it fits "mostly stock I said"

>hurr durr the only good color is silver

k gramps

770 dollars that pretty good, but I'd sell it again for 2k and get a non autotragic

This, flip it, spend 200-500 on it making it look nice and sell for 2k.

Looks like a car straight out of Juiced.

someones first car in juiced after their 2nd or 3rd race and they have spent like 3k on it