Tesla will be the FIRST car in FUCKIN space!

>Tesla will be the FIRST car in FUCKIN space!
How FUCKING awesome is that?

Epic win!

All memes and shitposting aside, using a car as a proof-of-concept payload to show that your big rocket can carry what it's meant to carry is pretty legit.

I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

MUSK FOR PRESIDENT

EPIM, SIMPLY EPIM
SO FRICKING EPIMM!!!!!!!11111111111

HIGH IQ SCORES

Feel sorry for tesla it's going under and the sooner the investors realise the soon the company will collapse. Good on Elon Musk making fantasy claims to keep the cash coming in but cant see him keeping it going much longer

i cant wait desu

>user NEET on anime discussion forum knows finances better than people who work in this area for years
man they should listen to you

WRONG

shit like this is why his company is bleeding money

>Holding literally hundreds of millions in customer deposits

>massive losses quarter after quarter

Share price will be down to zero in the not too distant future. It's only the cash that Elons fairy tales bring in that is keeping things afloat.

Well, if he is as quick to deliver on space as he was on car, that Tesla should arrive on Mars by 2118.

I think he meant a normal everyday car in space, not a purpose built one.

>he doesn't DD a kit replica of the moon rover
You have no business posting on Veeky Forums then.

you could make that argument about almost anything.

>go to the moon
>drive a fucking car
>go to mars
>drive another fucking car
bicycle cvcks btfo

it may surprise you some people have a mature understanding of the dynamics of starting whole new industries from scratch
and also most buyers probably have enough money that its not effecting their financial security
they are investing in the future.
they are "voting" for a better future with their disposable income

>mfw your whole post

still get there before NASA

Too bad the chinks will already have claimed the part of the planet that India didn't reach right after becoming a superpower.

>Everyone and their 3rd cousins wants the newest tesla
>Post deposit
>Only make 260 cars
Tesla cucks btfo

>A normal everyday Joe, not a purpose trained astronaut

Women don’t love Elon musk

If you are not hyped by this, you
ARE
NOT
AN
AMERICAN!
We won the space race and we win the space car race too.

General Motors beat them to it

>We won the space race and we win the space car race too.
this says a lot about the mentality of the american people.
The fact that they might not be first or the best is unthinkable to them. They are psychologically and culturally unequipped for failure.

So he is going to blow up the new tesla in one of his rockets?

I am in fact not American.

Musk's rockets are pretty much perfect by now and dont just blow up.

>the Space Shuttles are pretty much perfect by now and don't just blow up

ebin wiiiin

>They are psychologically and culturally unequipped for failure
aye, and that's why we're the best in the world at just about everything.

The space shuttle was a shit rocket and it put humanity back 20 years in rocket development, we would already have moon bases and shit if they never funded that shit.

Lets hope the rocket is better built than his cars, because i expect it to explode on the launchpad if its not.

Veeky Forums on suicide watch again. No gas car has ever been to space. They can't even run in a vacuum. BTFO.

Exhibit fucking A

Yeah except for not being shot, being white and not being fat.

Does elon do anything that isn't "dude, awesome, lmao"?

Seems like all his company does is burn money to create the factoids five year old spergs flip their shit over.

>DUDE MARS LMAO
>LETS COLONIZE MARS
>why not the moon? it's closer. or how about the ocean? there is much of the earth that remains unexplored and uninhabi-
>MARS IS COOL
>DUDE, MARS! JUST LIKE IN MY STAR TREKS!

why would I care if its been on the moon? its not like anyone can even buy a roadster

He's just kind of a cool dude who does cool things. If you hate Elon Musk you are a literal sperg.
How assblasted you must even be to wish him failure? Solid electric cars are great idea.

ye he make dun good rocket

Yeah only 11 failures in 44 launches, that is only a 1 in 4 chance of something exploding, pretty good odds

Elon Musk is making american automobiles great again.

So i guess that means he's gonna get a NOT ACTUAL MILEAGE title?

>aye
shut the fuck up

Source?

>People catch on to the fact that your new mememobile's specs are questionable at best
>Launch the only one in existence into space so no one can prove you lied

Clever girl

This is sort of true, and not true...both at the same time...
Truth...the Shuttle was a launch/space/recovery vehicule...it was fit with rocket engines, however it was not considered a 'rocket' in and of itself...
The initial plan for the shuttle, and it's initial funding plan was it's reusability, and quick turnaround after recovery...SpaceX and Blueorigin have developed what Lockheed Martin/NASA never developed...a method of reusing space chassis, rebuilt inside of 30 days and relaunched...and surprisingly enough, recaptured again...
Turnaround on Shuttle relaunch after capture in some cases was 2 years...launch costs never dropped, rebuild costs on the shuttles climbed, turn around time escalated, 5th shuttle cost as much as the first 4 combined...more related shit like that...
On a positive note, both the Challenger and Columbia explosions gave us, the civy viewers, the most expensive special effx footage ever, even Michael Bay said this...shuttle crews used IBM Thinkpads exclusively...

Just about 1% of the things he proposes come to fruition and are awesome. The other 99% are hyped up bullshit.

Why the fuck is he dreaming about this bullshit when he can't even shit out the $30k electric car he promised the people. What the fuck is wrong with him?

Why is that even exciting then? Why is it cool that he's bringing a car with a suspension system tuned for Earth's gravity and an intake designed for Earth's atmosphere to the moon?

>thinking this picture was actually taken on a different planet
brainlets never cease to amaze me

>electric car
>car

kek

>Intake designed for Earth's atmosphere
>Tesla
You're not very bright are you?

Shit lol gravity still applies though

>Gasoline cars require am oxidizer to run

Gas cucks BTFO

It wasn't taken on any planet

not everyone is from burgerland retard

>> thinking the moon is a planet

You'll never get your car.

Legit question because I see this picture so many times on Veeky Forums, are there any other pictures of this happening or is it just this one picture of someone's part failing being blown about of proportion and becoming a meme because her durr Tesla bad?

I mean there are legit reasons to dislike the Tesla (like the interior matching that of a specked out economy car because the batteries are so expensive that they have to cut those corners to get it affordable to the average yuppie)

>We got a car thats going into space!
>Just like in the movies!

It doesn't count if its strapped to a rocket. This is the equivalent of strapping it to a plane and acting all excited to have the first flying car. What a retard.

Niipa: vegetables, what does the scouter say about Tesla's power level?

Vegetables: it's over 9000!!

Niipa: FFFFFFFFuuuuuuuuuuu

>just this one picture of someone's part failing being blown about of proportion and becoming a meme because her durr Tesla bad?
you got it.
i think there's one other of some A pillar damage on an X and that's it

troll or not my favorite detail you'd also have to believe is fake if you think the landing was, is the amount of effort they put in to make it fit on the ship

Model S and Model X had wait lists 6-9 months long in their first year or two. Now the S can be had in 7 days.

>not sending a reliant robin.

>gasoline guzzlers

S and x also turn a profit, at 30k the 3 is above cost

Underrated post

>massive losses quarter after quarter

You understand those are just Jewish accounting tricks, right?

Any young company posting massive profits won't get big investment.

Once you go profitable, everyone ALWAYS loses confidence. It means you don't have much to invest in for the future. Also, even if you blow away projections, share prices tend to go down.

So, nacent companies just reinvest and post zero or negative profits (and pay zero taxes) while soliciting money for as long as the market will allow. It's legitimately the best strategy for new companies and only a fool would force profitability sooner than needed.

The Musk cult fanboys are awful and Tesla products are non competitive to people with brains, but most people don't have brains. Logical people don't tend to buy a whole lots of Apple products. They're mostly shit. Most people aren't logical, though, and AAPL went to the fucking moon in the past 15 years. TSLA is probably going to do the same from now through 2030.

It would be cooler if he could meet deadlines early.

>young company
>14 years old
>has never turned a profit from its own product
>has only ever managed to squeak into the black thanks to selling ridiculous carbon credits to companies that actually make cars

>not able to profit
>alive for 14 years and pushing products in areas from rocket science to automobiles.

>space travel extremely expensive, extremely dangerous and every single detail is checked over 20 times
>every single nut, bolt, gram and germ is accounted for
>hey when we goin to mars lmao lets put our 20 ton oversized paper weight on the rocket lmao
its just a marketing stunt, it means fucking nothing.

And first car in space was the lunar buggy

mars has ice, water and much more of an atmosphere than the moon, and building underwater is extremely improbable because of the difficulty of maintaining buildings that are subjected to tons and tons of pressure. I'm no teslafag but get your head out of your ass

what's with this tesla doesn't turn a profit meme?

Tesla has almost produced all of the preordered model 3's and they're doing it a decent profit margin. Also don't forget that a lot of their initial investment has already been paid off and they're still taking some loans to work on production issues. They have paid off all of their loans ahead of time so far

Because it's true. Tesla operates deep in the red, offsetting their massive losses by selling government-mandated carbon credits to real car manufacturers, and occasionally by scamming people out of """"""""deposits""""""" on their vaporware cars.

>thinks Tesla is SpaceX because it has the same founder

that isn't the same as not turning a profit. they turn a profit on their sales but reinvest a lot, amazon did this a ton earlier on and look where they are

Tesla went into the black during this last quarter

Implying what we call "space" exists

>another Eli cuck shilling thread that proves futurists to be retarded

>supplying vehicles to gayniggers from outerspace
u fugd up musky

Once every 3 years ain't too bad I guess.

Meanwhile I dropped my deposit on a 3 (took 6 months to get refund) and am getting a leaf.

Nissan/Renault is delivering ev's to the masses so it's not improbable that tesla will turn there shit around and make it happen. Apple and Dyson could also get into the market and gain more interest from 'future thinkers' and gain massive investment into their projects

What's funny is that the technology needed to fake it just didn't exist at the time, so it would have been easier to actually go to the moon.

Once they have all of their startup problems fixed I believe that Tesla could be financially dependent

galactic drivebys my nigga

Look how small that thing is
Not even Lelon Musk can fit inside

>Sending a car to Mars
>Can't even send a Tesla 3 to paying customers

>not colonizing venus’ upper atmosphere
Cloud cities>underground hovels

second car

fake

holy fuck i havent lol'd this hard in weeks

The guy is right though. The Tesla has radiators for liquid cooling so a Tesla does need airflow.

>tips over
>keeps rolling over
>just keeps fucking rolling over

kek