The seller I found online mentioned his car needing a "blower fan fuse or blower fan" to fix A/C...

The seller I found online mentioned his car needing a "blower fan fuse or blower fan" to fix A/C. I've been googling for a day and I still have no idea.

It also needs the odometer fixed but that's straightforward enough. Can someone link me a vid on how to fix?

Other urls found in this thread:

ocala.craigslist.org/cto/d/1990-bmw-325i-e30/6394826563.html
gainesville.craigslist.org/cto/d/1989-bmw-325i-sedan/6407188516.html
iaai.com/Vehicle?itemID=26756996&RowNumber=3&loadRecent=True
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some cars the fan is a major pain to replace, some it's easy.
If the fuse is blowing it blew for a reason.... shit is fucked

buy a mint one instead.

I should've specified its a 1990 325i E30 so it should be easy, right? Am I still fucked because it blew?
Doubtful.jpg it's an old bimmer

>Am I still fucked?
Not if you have a couple grand to replace all the AC components.

>"blower fan fuse or blower fan"
The blower fan is what pushes the air out of the vents.
Be prepared to take the dash apart to replace it.

The car is $3k, is that seriously what it'll cost me?
I'm okay with that I can probably find a vid on YouTube

>needing a "blower fan fuse or blower fan"
Is there any evidence to support this claim? Otherwise plan on a full system replacement.

That's all he said.
ocala.craigslist.org/cto/d/1990-bmw-325i-e30/6394826563.html

here's a better car.

gainesville.craigslist.org/cto/d/1989-bmw-325i-sedan/6407188516.html

Thanks. I'd be willing to spend the extra $2200 for A/C, 4 doors & a hard top. It's a much safer vehicle and investment for someone who doesn't know what he's doing.

Is it possible to make something like that into a convertible? Not that I'd ever need to, might be fun though

No, you don't really want to cut the roof off a car that wasn't designed for it. Ideally he'd take

Your fine op u don't really NEED ac. It wont affect how the car runs. I've literally never had it in any car who gives a fuck it's a 3k shitbox just dont spend money on it and Cruise Windows down like a cool kid

Yeah but I live in Florida my brotherfromanothermother
True
My old man and I are looking and he pulled up this. What's the catch? No way it's worth $500
iaai.com/Vehicle?itemID=26756996&RowNumber=3&loadRecent=True

It's a piece of shit. Not worth buying unless you're gonna make a race car out of it.

>buying a car with mystery mileage
How poor are you?

In what way? Not disagreeing with you but I need justification

You'll be aight nigga I rode around in a MATV with a flak kevlar and all that shit in the middle East in the summer Windows buttoned up no AC

You can put the windows down and wear shorts

Lol ok dude, I saw some old guy riding camel in the desert too. Why even buy a car ??

I'm just saying u don't NEED AC don't let that fuck you out of getting the car u want

A bicycle is way more efficient than a car and more afforable. For short trips it can even be quicker, especially in big cities. You also get a workout.

because a car that has been cared for does not end up in a place like that. cars that haven't been cared for are not reliable.