telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

PREVIOUS THREAD: →

Other urls found in this thread:

investors.amyris.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=1009749
finance.yahoo.com/news/amyris-provides-business-133000597.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JNUG mah nigga

AUTISM

Probably holding AMRS and SNAP thru the night.

Curious what AH will look like for SNAP.

Good day for me.

My ass is on red with AMD

Your mom's ass is on my face

Noooo

Dont Post in this thread

My thread is the real thread

Thinking about holding AMD

You should

This one was linked first in the previous thread.

Take you and your little girls back to /a/

AMRS to da moon

ER and cc at 4:30 est

Links to cc here (might have to sign in a few minutes early)

investors.amyris.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=1009749

Posting this link too just because it's about to be pushed out of RH

finance.yahoo.com/news/amyris-provides-business-133000597.html

AMD double dipping, get in now?

I like dis thread

it would be a shame if Intel came out of nowhere and cockslapped AMD with a new development amidst all of this AMD #gainsquadd hype

>twf wanted to buy more PTX
>sold PTX instead

Uhhh, how confident are you JNUG won't tank harder AH or PM?

I hereby declare this thread to be the ONE TRUE robinhood thread

all other threads are pretenders without legitimate claims to the throne

I'm gonna hold snap

awww SNAP keep doin DAT

AMD WHY

"I'm gonna lose money"
Remember how hard they debated selling to Facebook last year? They wanted out then but didn't now look at them they're fucking it

Nobody cares what you declare.
Go back to rebbit.

It is very volatile now, any news entertaining the feds may increase rates would send it nosediving like we saw a couple hours ago.

All hail the one true thread. Blessings of kek upon thee

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

This is the rgt for homosexuals

If you're straight, come to this one

pls no
Today would've been good to average down
Yellen tomorrow. You might be retarded if you hold either JNUG or JDST overnight
>betting on a penny company's ER
You are definitely retarded

>posting cartoons

Please leave.

Why does this RH graph look so tight? Is it because it is using the 17 marker as the baseline so any wavering between 24-26 is pinched at the top of their chart?

>implies we are going to lose money
>as my portfolio climbs straight up
muh-muh Russians are using snapchat, pls stop buying it

RH graphs aren't accurate at all

amd putting in higher lows

>betting on a penny company's ER
>You are definitely retarded
I put 130 bucks on it, I just play for the sport

PTX MIGHT be doing a thing. Maybe someone look at it. I'm nub.

If I make a new robinhood thread will you guys go to it and say fuck the other 2 guys?

Most people are here, please stop trying to fuck up the thread

No op's should delete their bs this thread was linked first
No

I bought a gf with my $CERU earnings

>JNUG
In clear downtrend. My guess anyone buying today is a little early trying to catch the real bounce. Went to low 4s in dec, may retest

but then again we live in strange times

snap just broke the 50%

I bought and sold in less than 10 minutes today. Shit's up and down like crazy

Did you find her washed up on a beach yelling CERU MAH NIGGA?

Nice.

A safe entry would be after the feds officially announce they are raising rates, we're going into more uncertainty with countries going "cashless" as well as elections in France/Germoney.

Is a the upcoming Fed rate hike, good or bad for $JNUG?

I think bad?

Holy mother of thicc my penis

buzzfeed sjw
cuck with fat landwhale

Wouldn't you like to invest winners like Trump, Veeky Forums instead of these memers whove lost their lifesavings on Well then COME TO MY THREAD!

Autistic permavirgin NEET weeb

So should I hold AMRS overnight or just buy gold for the two hours worth of AH trading?

The feds increase rates to recollect cash in circulation, the dollar is already strong since it is being cashed out in other countries. Gold acts as a hedge against the dollar, if the dollar goes up Gold will go down and vice versa.

Can you not?

Asking her to back it up knowing full and well your manbaby hips will be decimated by the sheer force of the impact. Whew lads...

pick up nvda dip with amd gains or am i early?

All I know this market is overbought as fuck. Probably a bit more upside before nice slowly drawn out correction w minimal panic. I wonder if anything will be safe.

this is just my dumb fuck opinion

Hold.

AMD was supposed to be the chosen one, to bring balance to my earnings, not destroy them!

Cut the crap.

>Autistic
As you specializ in stock trading, and not normie wageslave and socializing bullshit
>permavirgin
As in you save your v card for a special someone instead of wasting it on the slut in highschool whose been giving bj's to all the kids since she was 13 and grew up to be a camwhore
>NEET
That's right, your rgt thread is so successful, youll be able to work from home!
>weeb
We have anime powerlevels that require immense dedication, unlike watching a bunch of the same crime dramas on netflix like the norms.

So come to the Winner thread!

These rates are all but guaranteed though right?

thats the amrs shitpost thread

all amrs shills will be redirected, sterilized, and destroyed

REDPILL ME ON JNUGGER

If were the arms shitpost thread, than your the JNUG on suicide watch and SNAP shill thread

ok deal

Nobody knows for certain, but the market is starting to calculate and price in the feds increasing rate hence the drop in everything; the dollar will get that much stronger from not enough cash in circulation.

Market anticipating rates increase from (((yellen))) buy the dip after march 15 and hold from uncertainty in the EU, Brexit, and current events.

Also, why would gold MINERS go up with the Fed rate hike? I could see how more miners would be willing to dig for more gold if the price rises, but surely this wouldn't pay off until after the miners extract it?

So I'm a complete noob regarding interest rates and commodity prices.

If an interest rate hike will make the dollar worth more, won't that cause gold to fall further after March 15?

Exactly and once it's about done falling you buy.

Buy low, sell high.

I see
But how do you know it won't fall even further? How do you know the best time to buy?

>But how do you know it won't fall even further? How do you know the best time to buy?

You don't it is an educated guess. Welcome to the market.

DCTH to the moon

Welcome to trading.

Remember a lot of it is psychological.

Where were you at 10:30?

Hey fake rgt

I think you guys need to learn how dollars works!

Honestly, I was kinda hoping AMRS was gonna fall into .40's today so I could avg down (in at .56)

I'm guessing shorts will cover before closing?

In class

Thanks guys, I'll wait a while before making a move

Why is everyone avatarfaging? So many newfags this general. I bet no one her even rememberes sixkeks.

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

kys

Another thing to consider is that right now is a terrible time to buy in the market, there is low volume across and the only ones that are trading are the (((hedge fund managers))) which leaves the market very easy to manipulate, leaving you getting suckered in and holding the bag.

There are no earnings, no futures, nothing justifying the dow going at all time highs; it is all speculation and hype.

Fucking christ what a good day.

Snap about to break 26.00

Cant stop losing lads wtb?

Get hype my dude

I'm tempted to catch this dip on $BSTG

Meanwhile I'm all in on AMD like a fool

Literally everything is dropping right now wtf

So should I be shorting stocks right now? Is it possible to beat the fund managers?

why do nvda and amd mirror eachother? Shouldnt amds failures be good for nvda? NVDA also free falling glad I didnt buy at the 100 resistance

BSTG is gunna dilute their stock to oblivion. LET IT GO. there are better stocks out there.

short ORC

its a stock pickers market now and also a great time to at least hedge ones long positions against (in the least) a minor correction

what do i buy with $100 right now

Also RAIL

Short RAIL and ORC

People pulling money out of tech to fuck with SNAP

Kneepads

Fuck, should have known

>assuming i only have $100

Successful drone strike on al qaeda fag

Trump about to speak to troops about rebuilding military in VA

Buy KTOS