drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B66vvDQ_rAMyS29wdTR6ajZsczQ

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

>tfw you find a fun build on 3 and 2
>but can't decide because you kinda like both

problem with mobs not spawning continues. Only solution so far is playing offline.

>actually enjoying every game
What are you, a FAN or something?

You are 24/7 here you dumb sub human

*ninja flips*

Have you checked with your ISP

getting the plat != beating the game

Miss that ring honestly

What's the general stat progression people make on Quality builds?

27 VIG, then base of your preferred weapon, then 26 STR min, then more VIG, then END, then DEX, then finish STR?

*plays DaS3 regularly*

>no spell tool that can cast sorceries and pyros
Why the fuck not you stupid slant eyed jews? The Storyteller's Staff or Izalith Staff would have been perfect for this

real thread

Get 27 vig and 22 end with a raw weapon, then get 27 str, then switch to heavy and grab some dex. Once you feel your damage is acceptable, get more vig and end.

27 vig, 20 end, base stats, 27 str, 25 dex,

Give me the most boring build you can think of (I'm talking I'll hate this build, but will play it for this run) on Souls 1

You can't go more boring than sorceries

>"first try"
>zero souls
>all that damage taken
If you want to make fun of a boss, at least post a webm of someone who's good at the game.

i only had problems with DaS3 so far... will try tho
mum and sis using netflix on 2 different platforms gets me laggy sometimes...

Personal preference:

1. Token amount of points into all four stats to balance things out
2. Vigor while simultaneously reaching desired weapon base requirements
3.Prioritize 27 Vigor, then everything else equally (favoring whatever your weapon scales better in)
4. Reach 26 Endurance and around 34 Vigor
5. Max out melee stats, then go back for the rest

All while staying within the general level brackets for whatever area you're in or that you wish to invade in.

Endurance is the one you can leave lagging behind the rest the most unless your weapon of choice is an ultra. You can prioritize 27 Str early on if you want to just mow through mobs and have a K***ht's Ring, but that comes at the cost of only being able to swing twice before rolling away.

Slv1 fists only.

Nah, I'll stick to posting me beating him in one try, especially since it triggers DaS2 babbies so hard, double especially considering they were saying I couldn't beat him in 100 tries.

>thread wars
Get that shit out of here.

>people level up vig and end before str and dex
> i do that last
>mfw

Raw weapons, m8

There is almost no reason to level Str and Dex first.

Name a more kino boss than gael

>that aesthetic
>that music
>the fight itself

Literally one of the best bosses in the series.

>"one try"
>zero souls

Oh man, I can already here this coming

It's not like White-Haired Talisman is a good casting tool either. Just strap on a Crystal Chime and use that.

>claims to have played DaS2
>Doesn't know what the Agape Ring is

I've never played Demon's Souls as my PS3 got the YLOD in 2014, and I got into Souls in 2015 with Bloodborne

>Die in a cross counter, killing two phantoms
>Fellow red throws down an I'm Sorry as he sets off after the host

God speed, brother. I hope you won.

I like Ludwig too, personally, but the music during Gael phase 2 is easily my favorite song in DaS3.

Woops, posted too early, is it worth buying a PS3 for?

If you have a strong CPU the emulated version will be playable soon.

Did that response actually take you 20 threads to figure out?
Holy shit son, what the fuck

Ask yourself what other games you might get as well, there's plenty of decent ones but it depends on preferrence. Then think of what else you could spend the money on

will try in next build
any build recomendation?
already did the "pure" ones (full str, dex, quality, pyro, mage... not faith boring for me)

You'll have a hard time finding physical copies of Demon's Souls, unless you already have one.

That being said, PS3 emulation is coming along to the point where people may be able to smoothly emulate it (outside of the sound) with a good enough PC. Servers will likely discontinue completely before then though.

Why the fuck are there 3 threads up??? who the fuck doesn't know the rules of Veeky Forums???????

>based ENB likes Scholar and rather streams DS2 over DS3

Where were you when 3fags were eternally BTFO'd?

Faith is an incredibly fun run if you plan it properly

Could get some friends to take you through as a purely support player, only healing and doing the bare minimum required to kill enemies

While a PURE faith build does suffer until very late game due to one of the most important miracles being locked behind the first boss and damn near the entire second area of the Final DLC, hybrid builds such as STR/FAI can start to be run as early as Cathedral/Catacombs. Heavy Saint Bident with a weapon buff is insanely powerful, and Wolnir's Holy Blade is a damn good STR/FAI mid range weapon to get you to the better stuff

Of course, you could try a luck build, or a Dex/Int stealth build, or a bow build

Is strawmanning bannable?

I don't know and I don't care, but people need to stop making threads this early

One's the old thread hitting the bump limit.
The current one is some autist posting the new thread ~15 posts before bump limit instead of ~10
The one in the middle is some other autist who wants to promote the Discord and have only a single link in the OP

>Midir gives a moonlight spell instead of Dark Greatsword
Miyazaki really shit on dark spells huh

RMAO MEMBER KINGS FIERD YOU GAIJIN?

Reposting here because I would like /dsg/'s sage-like wisdom on the matter.

I'm still a PvP scrub, btw. Trying to get into it with one of the "easier" weapons, so to speak.

It's not like Dark was ever going to get good anyways, outside of a complete overhaul of existing casting tools and other requirements.

At least we got Zullie's mask, Onyx Blade and Crux of the Mad King.

Guts cosplay is 100% worse than waifu fashion

Whoops, thread deleted. Question was optimal build with Sellsword Twinblades.

Options; 40 dex, 40 luck, Cartus Rouge,
or 40 dex, 60 faith DMB.

fite me

Either 80 Dex Sharp, or base Dex plus 60 Fai DMB buff. Rouge, Luck and Bleed are all complete shit, in that order.

Yes, he keeps posting ENB shit.
Almost as if he was shilling like a dumb Twitch drone

go with the 40 dex 40 luck, lesser used

So, would 80 dex + Lightning Resin do more damage than 12 dex with a 60fth DMB build?

Has it been tested?

>Zullie's mask
it's as worthless as dusk's crown
>Onyx
Dark claymore has more AR
>Crux
Nothing to say here, the weapon is bullshit and even though it's a dark weapon, it works best on a STR/FAI and not on INT/FAI. Same with Murky handscythe

Sellswords require 16 Dex, not 12. And they're more for PvE and co-op than for PvP.

If you want to be more of a dick, use Sharp Twindaggers and 18/60 DMB buff, Quickstep through the other guy's shit.

Are there PvE weapon tiers? Has anyone ever bothered, or do the people who care about tiers only bother with pvp?

PvE can be beaten with anything.

anything is viable. otherwise SL1 wouldn't exist
check a speedrun if you want a faster way to finish the game

Answered your own question user.
Most of the people here still take PVP it as serious as breathing.

>Kill 3 phantoms in 10 seconds via rollcatching, then the host with the very next swing

I feel like god

Onyx Blade has way more reach than the Claymore and requires less STR/DEX.

Sellsword are not in any way, shape or form an easy weapon to get into PvP with, and I cannot recommend using them to get into PvP

Take a Longsword, practice shit like turn and burn, perfect spacing, hit and roll. Learn movesets, parry timings

I used to be shit at using SSs properly until I had to get reasonably good with them to get my Watchdog covenant levelled up. now I'm highly comfortable with them and tend to run one as my secondary at all times

>tfw no dragon gf
Also no dragon covenant

>roll BS someone completely by accident
>he's now afraid to swing

Psychological warfare

covenants aren't even covenants anymore

Playing the wrong game for that, friend.

>be pure caster
>run out of mana
>have nothing but my shitty staff to knock people over the head over
>parry a bunch of people with my small shield
>they're now afraid to approach me

That's why I ask because some weapons are better than others, you can kill anyone with anything in pvp does that mean there shouldn't be weapon tiers?

Okay guys first playthrough of DS2:SOTFS and I just want to ask what the fuck is wrong with the running animations on the guys wearing the falconer armor set over towards shrine of winter?

I honestly was so confused and then I started laughing and nearly died and had to fall back and collect myself before killing them

They run like they're trying not to poop or something

I'd be fine with actual covenant devotion and punishments for betrayal and/or no way to change covenants, if they were more fleshed out. Meaning, the rewards are useful for anyone specifically joining that covenant for its PvP and not just if you have the specific build to take advantage of it, not locking achievement-required spells/items behind them or just rewards that would be more useful outside of the covenant, fully involved quest lines for each individual covenant, the works.

So if you join a covenant, it's purely for the PvP aspect of it, and not because you need Man-grub's Staff for your Luck build, or you need Great Lightning Spear to kill King of the Storm more easily, and shit like that.

wats dragon pusy like?

in the original game, they only appeared in Things Betwixt in NG+, so their feet were obscured by tall grass. They never bothered to finish the walking animation when they placed them elsewhere in SotFS

Something that wasn't fixed for the remake, I guess. Lots of shit is still broken in SotFS.

Ugh, what a cheap, completely not based imitation

The real, BASED pusy poster knows what dragon pusy is like

>Sellsword are not in any way, shape or form an easy weapon to get into PvP with
Eh I dunno, there are far harder weapons to use well. Maybe it's not as easy to use as an Ultra or GS, but they have a good running attack and solid damage potential, which can cover a lot of mistakes.

Could the Nameless King beat Gwyn?

>Anri puts her prism stone and co-op sign infront of the right door of Anor Londo if Anri is female, and infront of the left door is Anri is male

I was bloody panicking that I'd fucked the quest up and I've instead stumbled across shit I'd not noticed before

Any other subtle little things you've noticed guys?

The description of the Server changes when ascended to Fire or Chaos

Sir Alonne will bow if you use the bow gesture at the start of the fight

Knew the second one, did not know the first, that's pretty interesting. Maybe a leftover description they never changed?

i accidentally leveled straight to 120, can i go through the hollowing process and cheatengine my way back to 120 if i lower my stats accordingly and not get banned for it, or am i boned?

Will try str/fai
27str 60 fai? Or 40/40? Thanks user

>Want to FINALLY do the DLC in DaS2.
>Want it to be challenging.
>Also want to build around getting to level 150.
Should I just speedrun my way to NG+, or will it be difficult at NG 150?
Alternatively, will it be difficult at NG 150 WITH Covenant of Champions on?

>The current one is some autist posting the new thread ~15 posts before bump limit instead of ~10
this is where the problem is, you fucking retards
the new thread should be posted AT the bump limit, never before. We're not an active enough general to warrant posting it early

Boned in a sense that you would indeed get banned for doing that, near as I can remember. Otherwise people would just get all the equipment in the game and then CE themselves down to High Wall level

Not entirely sure why you're worried about hitting 125 though

Captcha was a zucchini, which according to someone on Veeky Forums is a tumor growing from a plant

26/60

Casting on 40 of anything is hot garbage.

Can someone post the onionbro faith poisecasting build? I want to have fun

Why is everyone so big? Why can't I be big?

26-27/60, gives you all your miracles at top damage, your buffs at top power, your heals at top power, you get just under the same amount of damage on Wolnir as you would with a 40/40

Fun?!
But that's forbidden, user.

i've never seen a poise faith caster ever be successful unless they get lucky and someone rolls right in their slow ass shit

thanks, was really looking for the ATT/END ratio

>Discord
There is a dsg discord?