Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #892
It's a Piece of Cake Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation (For masochists, not recommended): pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH (embed)

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=Artificial_Academy_2/Modding_Guide
rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=mega-anime-avatar-creator
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

caring

is

best

sparta?

Playful is the cutest! Eh-hen~!

a slut*

Playful has the lowest IQ.

Hey snowfalkers, please help me here. What are the resolutions of the card face and the roster image?

no, that's Cheerful or Lively. Playful is genius!

Card face is 200x300, roster is 74x90

I didn't realise you had to be a member of MENSA to mongle dongs all day long.

new policy

Is this still the best way to get custom bgm? wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=Artificial_Academy_2/Modding_Guide

When it comes to couples you guys treat as "canon" with your OC, how many are straight compared to how many are lesbian? Did you decide to make them a couple when you made them or did they become one in class without your help?

Low IQs are cute! Cheerful is dumber.

Thank you! I wasn't sure myself and couldn't extract the pictures myself.

Why couldn't you? Any card will show you the card face, and you use AA2Decrypt to pull out the default maker files.

default maker's background and roster resolution is way bigger than the effective one stored in the card. Around 4 times bigger

The maker materials are based on a 800x1200 card face and a 740x900 roster image, and these are definitely the sizes you should use while making the replacement images up until the last step when you resize them to their functional sizes that were given earlier.

you can use whatever sizes you want if you're gonna scale them down anyway in the end.

Can someone tell me why does the garter belts don't work? I posted an image on the last thread and an user said for me to show my AA2Install with the mod list so here it is... what the fuck am I doing wrong for this to not work?

Aspect ratio matters.

You're missing the point.

>you can use whatever sizes you want
so I can use 1x1?

What slot are you trying to use them with and is that a valid slot if you look at the list of slots that use them?

How the hell do I see the slots in use for this game? Anyway I don't see why it should conflict as I had only HEXACC and this add-on for it, why would the modder conflict the slots for his own mod? lol

>see the slots
Reference the google doc
>conflict
Not a conflict, numbnuts. Look at the readme for the garters, visible in the picture you just posted. They don't get added to every outfit.

>my screenshots used as op image twice now
a-am i a popular kid now

is that a nipple

you're asking to get chinked

Garters might as well be obsolete by now, too, with the addition of AAU, just like TT&A, unless you want every girl to have them. You can assign garters to specific girls now. For an example card, you can check out which is what I'm copying from.

I like Playful, but it seems like I get several Playful cards in all of my classes, and I'm getting a little bit annoyed of the noise they make whenever anybody else talks to me.

Playful actually has a fairly high IQ

The problem is that she is autistic

>They don't get added to every outfit
No shit sherlock, I meant asking that because it doesn't work in any outfit I try, it just gives me some kind of socks, and not the leggings + garter belt and it doesn't even have a slider... lol

How do I do that user, I love garters and I'm just completely pissed that this thing doesn't work... (maybe because my waifu has garters lel)

And your other mods installed correctly?

Also, MINNA

>MINNA
that's a boy

Poke through that card's archive overrides with AAU and see what does what. The way garters work there is that they replace one sock slot for that one specific girl, so switching to, say, ankle socks, will give the girl garters without affecting any other ankle-sock-wearing cards.

He's got some pretty big mammaries for a boy

Sucks to be you then.... lol

Yup they are running just fine, it's just the garter belts mod lol

>nipple
GTA V has nipples and it's rated M on ESRB

the publisher paid for that rating.

>paid for that rating
Still rated M and you can't change it

So no one really does couples?

My class is all the love my OC needs.

Savage x Playful is OTP

Gonna stick that fucking mod up my arse, I've fiddled too much already and probably, don't know if I'll try again later...

As promised

>(embed)

I have 2 canon couples, which include my PC couple, and another couple that I do whenever I introduce them into a game when I'm not playing them, otherwise it just doesn't sit well with me.

>senpai
You're 1000 years too young to be using that title!
Dragon? Demon? The only thing I don't agree with is the hair color.

Any couple that doesn't involve my PC is lesbian, and I've canonized a few of them since I prefer to let my characters' lores write themselves. hands-off approach best approach.

the first male card I made is in a canon relationship with some twins because that's how the class ended up playing out and those three were the only couple to stay together after the first semester.

warm/harsh

Any reason why AAU won't recognize my exe? I'm using the launcher that comes with the one uncensor and I've renamed it to AA2Play.exe but every time I try to launch AAU it pops up and says it can't find a running exe. I somehow got it to work with AA2edit but it wont work with the main game now

Based on the picture you provided showing us the setup of your launcher I can confirm that

Ummm AAU just keeps showing a window named "Bones" whenever I speak to another character and do interactions with them... is this supposed to happen all the time?

That's normal. It's the poser. You can disable it in the config.

Demon, I can't find any fitting color that doesn't pop out as much without making her look completely dreary.

And I'll have you know she recently celebrated her 1501st birthday and has been voted class president for three years straight.

Should my AAPlay folder look like this? Or should I drag everything in the AAUnlimited folder out into the AAPlay folder? I've tried both and have had different error messages both ways

That's how it's supposed to look. When are you running AAU?

I figured it out. For some reason it doesn't work if I run the launcher as an admin

rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=mega-anime-avatar-creator

Recreate your waifu/favorite girl?

Why would I do that

Recreated my first ever card created in vanilla AA2.

Someone do it for me, it requires Flash and I don't have it.

youjin with poofy hair and goatee will never not be amusing to me

Best girl reporting in.

>doesn't post the girl
Best girl reporting in.

I'm not doing it again

mari look like a man using this tool so thats a no from me dawg

AA2 needs poofy and curly hair. I may try and learn how to make hair so I can at least add it to my game.

Hear, hear

I think a time machine hit the general...

now identify them all

dont bother, its basically the easiest thing ever

there's only 2 of those that might cause problem and one has an actual reference while the other is trivial once you realize it's non-OC

>my lewd was the only one that got reported and deleted last thread
Of course. Man, I'm not going to make any more lewd poses anymore you guys always report me. Whats the point?

i know them i just can't recall their names

you just have to mindbreak the jannies

>That roundness

>keeps drawing attention to it
You're not just asking for it, you're demanding it. You're holding up a billboard that reads "report me i promise i'll cry really loudly for you."

How about we play an easier game instead?
Find the Eternal Virgin

I like this little thingy.

>light blue undershirt
>under a white shirt
>under a cyan vest
>under a gray coat
dude's going to die of heat stroke

I SAID your FLAT-CHESTED BITCH looks like a BOY

>flat chested

Well yeah, I do, but HE'S making fun of her tits.

can't make fun of what ain't there.

Ya I meant to quote him, I think its time for me to go to sleep.

Jiiiiiiiiiiiii...

<
Or I just don't make any more lewd poses and stick to the default.