Got my hands on 30 pills of modafinil

Got my hands on 30 pills of modafinil.

What can I expect?

To not fall asleep.

Where?

Use it only if you need to get shit done.
Do not waste it for homework or browsing Veeky Forums.

I'm a grown man. I work in sales and only come incrementally.

Get ready to feel antsy, focused, sweaty hands/feet, racing heartbeat. 2/10 do

I used to take Ritalin but my new doctor said fuck you and wouldn't prescribe it to me. Let's see how this shit works.

You sure about that buddy? Mod makes me feel like god mode, no jitters or anything.

>not fall asleep
>+1 to focus
>slight anxiety

I took it throughout all of grad school. The not falling asleep part was the best.

Couple with a 5hr energy for heart exploding hyperfocus.

Ditto.

Modafinil is fucking awesome, I genuinely believe it's helped unfuck a large chunk of my life.

I always feel a bit safer knowing I've got some in my desk drawer, because if shit happens and I find myself snowed under or with a shitty unexpected deadline, I can generally plow through and get shit done.

Never felt anxiety with it, but I made sure to look up dosages and not go full retard on my first time.

I tried modafinil and armodafinil at various doses to do various pieces of work during university and I never found any effect whatsoever

I think they're dud for some people

How do you get modafinil if you don't have a prescription? Lie to your doctor or just ask him?

>only come incrementally.
how do I start doing this

It helps your focus and need for sleep. It wont completely change your life, but if you are dedicated it will help you accomplish your goals.

Also is 100mg the standard dose? Because I use modalert which are 200mg, and I always break it apart and take 50 to 100mg.

Helps if your sleeping pattern's fucked, like say you couldn't sleep, pop it a 6am before work and you'll have a normal productive day like a good nights rest.

Take it in the morning after an actual good nights rest = god mode.

Drink plenty water to prevent headaches, and for added buzz mix with caffeine.

I find diminishing returns after 100mg. I only take a 50 when I take it and if I feel I need more I pop another 50 a few hours later. This is prescribed as Provigil though.

I know people who buy the shit from India and Modalert and stuff and they report different effects from that and brand name US made stuff.

I don't trust the other shit.

You will become the president.

>What can I expect?

Stay woke

real men keep lines of cocaine under their keyboard at the office imo

I can definitely appreciate afinils and nootropics/supplementation/nutrition-boosting, having taken a form of it myself (adrafinil, the OTC supplement precursor) but honestly I got too far into it and was taking like 10 different supplements/superfoods a day.

I decided to forgo all that and instead just run, lift, meditate, and do yoga on a regular basis. I feel like a much stronger person and instead of having to rely on ingesting 5-10 different things to get my day going I can skip all of that (even skipping caffeine if I want) and also come ahead with a much healthier body and lifestyle.

If anyone wants to take supps though, more power to them.

How do you plan on taking it, faggot?

not OP but im getting some in tomorrow. i was going to take one in the morning before i started my day