/felmg/ - Felmyst General

THREE DAYS LEFT FOR LAUNCH edition

Horde guild:
discord.gg/rYBrssY

Alliance guild:
discord.gg/FtxmQEk

Alliance guild:
discord.gg/PkPkZPr
(make a permanent invite link people complain about it on every thread)

Felmyst (Or Gummy) is a TBC server coming out july 21st. 1x rates, no p2w, progressive content release.

>Register and download client
felmyst.com/

>EJ archive links
pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr

>Talents
armory.twinstar.cz/talent-calc

>How do I play/gear my class?
pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr

>When is it going to come out?
July 21st

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/mquub
streamable.com/ybhrl
streamable.com/hvzj4
streamable.com/iknlu
streamable.com/dln2u
streamable.com/0u8g7
streamable.com/op4eg
felmyst.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1366-server-in-the-us/&
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what answer would you cucks give here?

*slams desk*

>"I'm a 13 year old girl but i've been told i'm very mature for my age xD"

Where is the Outlands alliance guild?

>redneck
I'd tell him to go lick muhammad's asshole nice and clean before he stabs him and rapes his sister.

>xperl

Please post naughty belfs.

Why is he so smug?

Does anyone here play retail? Is there any fun value left in it?

Dwarf, Draenei or Night Elf hunter?

So if there's not gonna be another server, what's the cap going to be at? Because chances are none of us will get to play if there's 20k+ trying to login at launch.

How to lose viewers and alienate subscribers.

streamable.com/mquub
streamable.com/ybhrl
streamable.com/hvzj4
streamable.com/iknlu
streamable.com/dln2u
streamable.com/0u8g7
streamable.com/op4eg

>lunafag
haha kys

more viewers than you'll ever have, loser

WoD models are superior to the Vanilla ones. If you disagree you're a libcuck.

fuck everyone on discord
im serious, if you are on discord you should kill yourself

>look for felmyst/tbc thread on vg to join a civil discussion about server/game
>it's faggot discord erp dramas again

I honestly doubt we're looking at 20k+. The discord server has ~1k in it. The Elysium discord was 10k+ with MASSIVE amounts of hype from retail, nost shutdown, etc. There are large playerbases at Warmane and Elysium that are content where they are. They might come try it out but they are unlikely to empty their servers and all come at once.

I'm guessing about ~8k players trying to log in on day one. The server will probably cap at 6k, depending on performance, and they'll keep an eye on how the queue is progressing. It took Elysium a week to pump out another server, which died a few months later, so I highly doubt Gummy will get one out nearly as fast or feel the need to even release one if the population starts to calm down. There will be many players that are just there for the hype that won't end up getting very far in leveling. The first week will ALWAYS be a shitfest in regards to queues and server stability.

In any case this is all just speculation. Gummy could have his cap at 3k or lower if he wants a 'true TBC' experience. We will have to suffer through the queue and let the population equalize before they even think of making another server. For the most part, second servers are normally temporary bandages that fall apart once the population calms down in a matter of weeks.

There is literally no reason not to use discord. I don't like the incestuous use of it either, but its basically a free IRC channel that you can talk over a mic in.

>phoneposter

kill yourself____

*slams tranny*

Fair enough, don't be upset when the guild you want to join has one.

Dorf is always the answer

Yeah I guess there's a chance queues wont be as massive, but I honestly assumed the hype would be even bigger than Elysium launch because it's TBC and the amount of people that showed up to PlayTBC launch a year ago.

draenei for minmaxing hit gear.

So let me get this straight.
There's 5 guilds so far. and ?

the only reason massive people showed up to PlayTBC was because it was coming out right after Nost closed.
I dont think gummy will have a massive pop mostly because its NA, with VPN ban so no chinks/Russians can play, and requires an English client. Also warmane just came out so most of the casuals would rather play there and Elysium is still doing fine.

I think it will have a large pop but nothing like when Elysium came out. I'm assuming all of the Anathema guilds that quit are probably going to felmyst.

what starting zone is gonna be the least populated?

can I get a discord link to

Mulgore.

The literal who guild is happening without the permission of the tranny clique. Just wait till launch.

was disbanded 2-3 days after being made user.
The leader didn't want to deal with wrangling autists even though he wanted to make a Veeky Forums guild.

>no Russians
Why though?
t. Russian

The current state of the """alliance guild"""

>led by a 16 year old russian, with a nickname "Inhalerofmemes"
>their whole shtick was that they are strictly anti trannies, but they currently have a NSFW chat room exclusively for tranny gifs and pics
>they have merove, possibly one of the biggest autists even by Veeky Forums standards
>most of the people are underage, the general chat is complete cancer full of kids spamming reddit emoticons
>50% of the people there never had a lvl 70 toon
>they still dont have a guild name
>their #1 vote for a guild name right now is
>they dont have right leaders, officers, main tanks and healers yet
>they have people like Manlet, Mocky, Femdead, Meerkatz in their chat right now
>they are being "raided" by a few of the tranny degenerates every now and then in discord and cant do anything about it
>they already made few of their players leave them even before launch because of their autism

i think that even the tranny cancer guild isnt that much DoA as that one

Having a discord now defeats the purpose. It'll be a comfy leveling guild free from trannies and inflated egos about endgame. Players will decide at 70 if they've made friends or not if they want to raid together etc.

niggers

Explains this meme to me.

to add to this, Kronos 2 released and had about 8-10k at launch. this was a few weeks after Nost shutdown and it had a good amount of hype behind it. there were no other options in terms of vanilla at the time.

Elysium has skewed alot of peoples perspective on what 'normal' launches should look like.

old pasta, need a new one

Tell me why I should leave Elysium for this.

Because vanilla raids are boring?

the trannies are moving here

Elysium is better don't play on gumimes. it's going to get shut down in two weeks by Blizzard

Your whole country needs to be IP banned from every game.

MacArthur was right. We should have continued straight through Berlin, nuked Moscow, and rolled over the Soviets when we had the chance.

Burning crusade endgame is better than vanilla.

THE HERO WE DESERVE

Don't, we don't want you Elysicucks here. Go back to World of Chinacraft.

>it's going to get shut down in two weeks by Blizzard
which is exactly what was said about elysium and every other private sever to launch after nostalrius
apply yourself pleb

oleg...

>No chinks/russian

Well you just sold it for me

I understand the hate and it's kinda sad, to be honest.
Although typical Russians in wow seemed quite peaceful to me, compared to moba players.

Someone redpill me on Femdead

do you think its worth getting an xbox one x or will they just release the xbox two in a couple years, rendering xbox one x obsolete?

fuck off nigger we're full

*coughs up blood*

see you guys at launch tomor.. er i mean the 21st ;) at the softest of (((((("soft"))))))) launches

Reminder that Felmyst is hosted in the worst country(america) and will get shut down within a month.

oleg..

Ebig :DDD

Nice meme buddy, enjoy wasting your time on something that'll be gone in a month.

>still trying to pick my fucking faction and class for release

felmyst.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1366-server-in-the-us/&
Why don't go and make another thread on the Felmyst forums about the subject, Oleg?

I will make a thread on here just to laugh at you cucks that wasted your time on a doa server

>HUEHUE TROL'D U

that apex guild is just posting a bunch of misinformation and poor trolling attempts on the discord/reddit/here. they think they're top notch trolls. one of them got banned and now he won't stop crying about it in chat like a little bitch.

I've noticed that a lot, seems like a lot of low tier grizzly-lite behavior lately. And that isn't meant to imply grizzly are amazing trolls either.

*slams desk*
GET THE FUCK OFF MY SERVER TRANNIES

when exacty did indi try to d&c?

being born

Allyfriends, i will tell you whats gonna happen, because i've seen it
You are trying to make a guild that doesnt have all the "trannies" and cliques, and thats fine, i dont like them either, thats why im playing in a "normie" guild once gummy launches
But i've played with MoH, Salty Dogs, wpsg and all other Veeky Forums guilds in the last years, so i will advice you based on what i see in your discord:
Its good that you want to remove the attention namefags, but you are keeping Merove for some reason.If you put aside the fact that hes annoying 40 years old autist who talks about his uggly hamplanet life 10 times per raid, you gotta know that he destoys guilds.He wants to have "power".He will try to divide your guild after a week or so, he will try to make his own where he can be a GM(which is retarded in the first place, because hes bad at the game, he cant lead for shit, he goes afk in raids all the time to do ""IT stuff and talk to his wife" and hes unreliable all around.
You can call me a tranny, a clique faggot, whatever you want, im giving you a genuine advice as a guy whos not taking sides and isnt playing with anyone from this board anymore-Keeping Merove in your guild and discord is a mistake and you will see it soon when he decides to split your guild like he did the last time

didnt read lol

im talking with some of the other members and we are going to keep our eyes open for another guild once the server launches. the core here seems really immature and i doubt most of them will even make it to max level. after i joined i heard that they originally tried rolling on elysium but failed miserably.

With the way he treats people in the discord im starting to think this pasta is real.

when are we getting rid of this merove guy, who does he think he is?

DUDE TRANNIES LOL

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDUDUDUDE TRANNNNNNNIES HAHAHAHHA

TRANNIES DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE HEHE LOL XD

DUDE

DUDE TRANNIES LMAO

FUCKING TRANNIES DUDE AHAHAHAHHA

Penny...

Anyone know where to find an attunment guide for Kara and maybe heroics?

Interesting, I had that happen with guild. I didn't know them, they just had raid times I could make reliably, and the GM torpedo'd it prematurely. It turned out it was a shit guild from other servers and just a lot of shit talking.
I'm not hip enough on the "scene" to know better.

it literally is

>eu goes to bed
>all shitposting and trannyposting ceases

really gets the noggin' joggin' doesn't it?

I don't think the details of that pasta are real, I can't think of a single person that raided with Merove and also MoH

What's real are the screenshots
He didn't, he just went to the ally discord to shitpost and take potshots at Merove, all Merove could to was to call him a tranny.

yeah its surprisingly accurate

Inhaler...

>all shitposting and trannyposting ceases
What did he mean by this?

mocky...

Every time you post this you're proving our point that trannies are mentally unstable shitposters who ruin threads.

You :think:?

merove...

why does the alliance guild let this cissexist asshole stay in their guild? don't tell me this guy is an officer

(namefag who I'm giving attention and fame to)...

but indi has nothing to do with the trannies, is merove fucking retarded?

at least he realized it wasn't MoH shitposting and falseflagging him and he's now focusing on taking out Mocky

>focusing of mocky
He is going down the rabbit hole
anyone has that screenshot where it shows a discord room with 20 people named Mocky?

this is all actually true and it's sad

People are already playing on the server, though? So the 21st is only the release for plebs like us, right? Or are they wiping it all on launch?

namfag...