/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>the same edition

Toyota Sister Thread
Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Zee maps
zeemaps.com/map?group=2347137

Bump the thread if you see it at page 10.

Vids:
>user's CM5
youtu.be/le5EFSOVKLs

>To be continued
youtube.com/watch?v=v9QgLbSpGII

>user's Civic
youtube.com/watch?v=CCgyWKNnRxQ

>Thread Music
youtube.com/watch?v=bhXpWubC6qU
youtube.com/watch?v=kL1sth7ucOk
youtube.com/watch?v=W9e7U8z7hrY

>user's """""Pull""""" & Close Parking
youtube.com/watch?v=hIK7pwgpmlM&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=6A4CnoZn_aA&feature=youtu.be

>Oblivious Drivers
youtube.com/watch?v=lDSXYrbl8Zg

>ITR vs CTR
youtu.be/zdpva7YPFco

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/d/2005-blue-honda-insight-mt/6329077007.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NMcN6SQrtcw
budgetcarsalesbelfast.co.uk/stock.html?car=202163856
youtube.com/watch?v=y7YyXhRJsqI
onslow.craigslist.org/cto/d/1995-honda-civic-vx-50-mpg/6386082640.html
norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/d/1991-honda-civic-hatchback/6359704212.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How do I join the collage?
See pic related.

inb4 the nsx nibba

NIGGA IT'S FOGGY I CAN'T SEE SHIT

yea found out my fog lights dont work yesterday
fun stuff

Mine are good and I can see everything within my headlights. Just never seen fog this thicc before. I can see more through the camera screen.

..are you driving while you post?

Stop signs. Kek

And some slow straights. Swype is easy.

I really like these but it's fucked.

vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/d/2005-blue-honda-insight-mt/6329077007.html

>$3500 for a poorly aging hybrid that may need work
Just get something cool, satan.

RIP my 89 crx, sold it to my friend today

the white one?

The hybrid-with-a-manual aspect is what makes it cool. I also like CR-Zs.

k

The aluminum body is great too for rust prone areas.

no it expired this month but I'll readd it just to RIP it

doing her first oil change tomorrow
wish me luck

mb

>tow hook
>drift charm
>anime stickers

I like fun
im lowering it 1.5 inches and new black rims
nothing else
I like hooks and charms. fight me

>want kei car
>also want to spend more money on my honda
send help

why black?

seriously why is black always the color. get something that accents the tire, not something that imitates it.

it just looks bad, sorry bro

Are you the nihga that bought the headlight housings?

I've been through worse.
never drive through tornado and hurricanes when the worst of it is happening.

It's not too bad just really odd. Never saw fog like this in the four years I've lived here. It's still pretty thick even now.

wew. at 50% tuned, the built head, stock block k20/k24 is throwing down 50whp worth of gainz (for whatever virtual dyno is worth..). Can definitely feel it. makes me wonder how much I would have made at 12.5:1 and whether or not it would have been worth it. Leaning out a bit up top, but that'll be sorted out soon enough

I was driving my stock econobox 2008 honda civic CNG and this ricer in a slightly older civic probably a 2004 obnoxiously reved his engine with the fart cannon, lowered (probably cut springs) wieving through traffic. to prove a point, i decided to race him since we were next to eachother and the light was before a long stretch of long road. He won after i got in behind him because the road was merging and my lane was ending. At the next light he kept talking shit about about how he "smoked my ass" and that my car was nothing. I explained to him that my bone stock econobox was easily able to keep up despite his "mods", a honda civic was not a race car, he shouldnt be dumping money into cheap destructive mods, and that he should save up for a real car. The point flew over his head. My main question is why does the honda community suffer from ricers disproportionately who hail the all mighty civic as a race god when there are so many different Hondas that can actually go fast without some heavy duty mods like a turbo. Sorry for the wall of text i had to rant about this

but the civic is a racing godmachine:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMcN6SQrtcw

you get out of it what you put into though. An axle back coffee can exhaust and cut springs does not make it a race car. As a platform though, with the right ingredients it can be highly competitive. The issue is that it's an incredibly accessible car with racing pedigree, meaning that there will always be a percentage of drivers that think their poorly modded civic is a racecar,

>tfw that guy is off racing in Evos and Porsches

Dude is a legend now.

But yeah people from all walks of life get into Civics. Mine was a fucking basket case when I got it and handled like ass. Some decent quality suspension, sway bars, and camber kits and it eats corners no problem.

I like black, gona do black and silver for the theme .

>shows god tier civic.
Welp. I guess if you really want to anything can be fast

>metal gearstick

>RIP
>sold to a friend
I take you don't trust his driving.

The white one. I still have the red one

>metal gear

Shouldn't you do pulls in 4th? That's what I always do. Want to have the car close to 1:1 gearing

muh new boat

>That long hood FF
Is that supposed to be like an Acura prelude GT car? would drive forever because comfy.

Ok

Spotted a Wagovan in the wild, far away from home as well

2/?

3/5

4/4

Woops, 5/5

Shit, both of these suck, but the Wagovan was from Idaho and the photos were taken last night at a Walmart in Virginia
But it did have a JSpecAuto sticker on the window which might explain why it was in Richmond

anything to watch out for in the 8th gen accord (2012)?

SCARED

its a honda m8
just google a basic buyers guide, that should cover it
and buy the 6 speed

putting them in today

>I like fun

sensible_chuckle.webm

Jesus christ boys lmao

Just installed some new injectors

One click, baby

Surgery is complete

>CG6 wheels for some reason
>Obligatory mismatched door
So sad to see these getting the beater look, but they're getting old.

Now I know how the no is who grew up on the CB7 feel.

>how the no
How it is*

>TOP 10 CARS FOR UNDER $1000 (2019) MUST SEE!

Very nice, shit picture though

was doing a bit of research on ap2 s2000s. people suggest getting a 06+ model for the drive by wire and vsc, but does that really make a difference? i feel like vsc might be useful for driving in washinghton, but 06+ models are a bit more than i was looking to spend (13-15k)

2013 Civic hatch lets you go full meme. I just bought one but it's in another state at the moment. Driving it back at Christmas and will proceed to ruin it with /osg/.

>drop a few nuts while working on the engine
>use cheapo chinese hex nuts
>if it holds, we're gold
>tightens to needed 'ung' level
Shitbox life

I dropped a nut onto my subframe and it was lost for months. I got it back recently.

>Grew up watching the price is right or something
>loved plinko
>working on car when dropped nut and listened to it tumble down
>suddenly i dont like plinko
I took it for a good drive so chances are they're lost. the nuts will hold.

Price is Right was always one of my favorites. Though after learning that you have to pay the tax on a car if you win it it's not as exciting anymore. Fucking government ruining everything.

I'm finally getting the Taurus cup holder set up for my car. Picked up a rotary tool from Harbor Freight and just need it to charge more before I can finish the cuts on it so it will fit. Gonna be nice to have a place to put my B E P I S again.

Anyone here had any luck with new aftermarket distributors? Mine is starting to misfire quite a bit, probably from the busted cylinder position sensor. Don't know if I should go for a used local one or some no-name one online.

Wew where you order that from? I think I paid around $700 for mine. Still feels new almost two years later.

Working on it
I have a better one but I don’t post my plate

Would opening the stock headlight and painting the housing give you the same look? I know that's the case with the EK headlights, I don't know much about these though.

>255 RE 11s in the rear of my S2K
>almost die in the rain unless i drive like a grandma
What rears are S2K owners using on /hg/

here
you could but it wouldn't look that good. you can get headlights for around 70$ and its and easy install so just get them off ebay.

Yea throttle response is better on the 06+

My vatozone duralast is 4 years old without any complaints

We cup holders now. Feels good.

Cool. I'll probably order one from Amazon or something. It still runs mostly fine but low end likes to sputter a lot.

>open box distributor for $60

What a fucking deal, nihgas.

First time seeing a tenth gen coupe with the lights on at night, that is a nice fuckin car.

I wonder why only the coupe came with that? I think it would have looked good on all three versions of the car, especially the hatch.

Honda is weird with lights, the CM5/6 pre facelift had a nice rear end for what it was, but the coupe and sedan refresh were just meh.

Yeah not sure what they were thinking with those weird triangle LEDs. They're also bright as fuck and hurt my eyes when sitting directly behind one at a light.

The leds also go out and are expensive as hell, they even made a DX trim with those damn things, which goes against the point of a DX trim in the first place.

Just got my license this week and getting my first car. Test driving this later today. Anything I should look out for ? I know it's high mileage but I've been told that's not much for this car

budgetcarsalesbelfast.co.uk/stock.html?car=202163856

Yeah aren't they all tiny individual LEDs? I get that they typically last longer but it'll definitely be pricey when some go out.

I kinda wanna go all LEDs in mine sometime, though. The light looks a lot cleaner.

youtube.com/watch?v=y7YyXhRJsqI

Factory Service Manuals for a lot of Hondas

>only like 1200 US Dollars for a very clean manual CR-V

Buy the shit out of that. Something like that would sell for at least four times that over here.

Bookmarked. Thanks bro.

Yeah its funny it's actually a little expensive compared to some others I've seen but I can get him down a little I think. It's dumb but id happy pay a bit extra for a black or red CRV.
What should I look out for on a test drive? I'm a total mean here all I've ever driven was my dad's Yaris to pass my test

onslow.craigslist.org/cto/d/1995-honda-civic-vx-50-mpg/6386082640.html

jfc this is nice.

Appearantly something like the prelude and s600 are being made. Not sure if I'm excited or not yet.

I don't know much about them myself but here's what I would do.

>check underneath all over for rust or any possible damage
>check tires for abnormal wear
>check under the oil cap for anything odd
>coolant
>oil dipstick
>shift into second and third at high RPM to check for any bad transmission synchros

That's all I can think of. Looks like a well taken care of car, though.

i for one appreciate the triangles because they flow with the body of the car such as aligning with the trunk
i find the cm5 horizontals too smug for their own good

another nice find, he should fix the drivers door lock/handle though

norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/d/1991-honda-civic-hatchback/6359704212.html

Usually the only things you would check out would be your typical points of interest in an AWD system(RT4WD is not true 4WD), such as the CV axles and boots, center diff and rear diff to see if there's seepage, and if the rear diff whines when you drive
Other than that it looks clean as fuck and the other user is right, that would sell for $3.5-$4k with the K24, yours seems to be a K20 model, still good tho

>VX

Aw shit the MPG king. I wonder what the speeds are like on the highway in fifth gear? Bet the RPM is low as fuck.

>dat SOHC VTEC decal

I kind of wanna do that.

There's gotta be something up with it, floor's probably got a sign welded in somewhere.