What car is this?

What car is this?

Mitsubishi GT3000 or Dodge Stealth in certain regions.

Dodge stratus

Dodge stealth you Mongol now leave

Some kind of weird Dodge.

A E S T H E T I C

Its a Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4

I believe this specific model is the dodge stealth. Don't know if it's TT or not. The better version of it is the mitsubishi 3000GT (GTO in Japan) which comes in 3 models. Base, SL, and VR4. VR4 version has twin turbo and is AWD. The engine is a 6g72 DOHC 24v V6 TT. HP for VR4 model ranges from 300-320ish stock. It's a bitch to maintain because the engine bay is so cramped. The VR4 is my current car and it's a blast to drive. Good luck finding one tho, it's a unicorn.

Does Joji live in japan or USA now?

it's a shitty overrated car on a shitty overrated album

Here's my version of it.
I wanna print it on a crew neck sweater desu

I meant I wanna print my version

Dodge Stealth, the Mitsubishi GTO American cousin.

Born from the Diamond Star Motors co operation in the 80/90s.

2wyched

your version looks like ass

Jestre from GTA San Andreas

gone too soon

Dodge Stealth R/T. Since Mitsubishi was partnered with Dodge at the time they both came out with the same thing kinda like the FRS/BRZ

That's my frickin' car and I would appreciate it if you didn't touch it ya scumbag

>As good or better than other Japanese super cars
>Only overshadowed by its lack of apperances in movies vidya games and anime
>Actually available in america
>Overrated

Kay

lmao a 3000 GT. also pink season is the GOAT

>Born from the Diamond Star Motors co operation in the 80/90s.
Keep in mind that even the Dodge counterparts were not manufactured in the US. It was a Japanese Mitsu through and through.

>Actually available in america
Why did Mitsubishi commit so much to the US market but still hold back the Evo up until the VIII?

Probably contractual agreement with Chrysler, but that doesn't explain Nissan, Suzuki, Honda, Toyota(maybe part if NUMMI agreement), or Mazda(probably Ford)