What's the point of a v8 if a v6 delivers more power with less weight?

what's the point of a v8 if a v6 delivers more power with less weight?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/17944612/
boards.Veeky
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/18298993/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bigger engine with lower tuning level should be more reliable compared to smaller higher tuned one. Also more usable torque across the whole rpm range.

fords ecoboost engines usually have more torque at lower rpms tho. why is this?

What's the point of reposting this thread every time your ban expires?

What part of usable torque across the WHOLE rpm range you didn't get?

ecoboost makes more torque throughout the entire rev range. dumbass. you are so stupid it hurts

Wow man, you really do have a rod up your ass about V8's.
Let people drive whatever the fuck they want. If for you that's a Leaf or a bicycle, so be it.

>one specific exception out-rules almost all V8s generally having more usable torque across the whole rpm range than V6s
Maybe you, the cherrypicking retard, is the stupid one here? But by all means feel free to prove me wrong by comparing various V8s and V6s from the same era to each other and while you are at it shoot down the bigger lower stressed engines generally being more reliable in long run compared to smaller higher stressed ones.

Really? I don't see any 11 000hp V6's.

na are more stressed than turbocharged

>natural induction is more stressful than cramming as much air into the engine as possible

I've fucking seen it all

forced induction engines are built to withstand far more heat retard

The NHRA forbids homosexuality. Lemans is /lgbtbbq/.

For all the newfags on this board, remember to sage
>archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/17944612/

obsessed
nhra is trash

bump furr awareness

Yes goy, bump it

keep sperging, cuckold.

Yes goy, bump it again, maybe fur faggot can track you

back to your Cesspit cuckold

literally obsessed with me.

HOW THE LITERAL FUCK DO YOU FUCKING GRADE A
M O R O N S
NOT RECOGNIZE AND THUS IGNORE ALPHONSE THREADS BY NOW?

DELTE THISSSSSSSSSS AEEGGHHHGHFH ILL GET YOU

>scared fucking shitless because some autist traced you and you got him banned

The noose is tightening faggot

Anyone have an archive of this (boards.Veeky Forums.org/o/thread/18298993/hey-guys-ive-got-alphonses-doxi-know-where-he) this thead? Any useful information posted?

I'll be taking you to court if you try anything. My mother works for the government and knows many judges in vegas. Enjoy prison, loser. lol.

stay mad tho.

probably just anal damage there

I was never banned, I just stopped posting it because I'd figured enough people had seen it and didn't want some idiot mod to b& me. Little key to the map: alphonse met mrcummy at that Starbucks and posted a photo in a dollar store. So that's our radius. Ignore the star. Also his YouTube name was Mason Reed during that weird googleplus thing, and that's his discord handle, I'm tempted buy a Vegas phonebook and start looking for Reeds.
>implying people still have landlines

>all these LOSERS stalking me
sad! lol

Who gives a shit anymore. wants attention, Just tell the newfags to sage jesus

they actually took shitposts seriously.

they're autistic no joke. true tho. i love the attention they give me. it's great

You are aware that Veeky Forums archives like archive.4plebs.org exist, right?

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/18298993/

Address was posted but no way to know if legitimate. In the area though.
Because it's become abundantly clear that newshits will never learn and that alphaggot will never stop. So A New Solution must be devised.

HAIL STEVE

nice

Now you dun just blew it

unze
unze
unze
unze

because they produce alot more heat
At best they cancel each other out and the only downside turbo maintenance, but on average you'll get fucked by wear of other components because muh high RPM boost.

wrong.

NA engines are made out of cheese instead of metal. Forced induction engines are overbuilt for boost.

>because they produce alot more heat

Show me data that turbocharged engines are more reliable than NA.

Basic industry knowledge says you're full of shit. Turbo cause way more issues.

>More oil leaks, more often
>Anything rubber or plastic under the hood breaks sooner. More heat cycles with more intense heat
>Hood paint fails and peals sooner. More heat cycles and more intense heat.

Most companies simply do NOT overbuild their engines enough for the factory turbos. At least not enough to yield the long term reliability of a simple NA engine.

Not mention complication of maintenance. Good luck wrenching yourself or getting help from a single mom and pop shop. You need 32 computers to run a diag now.

>Most companies simply do NOT overbuild their engines enough for the factory turbos
Ford does ecoboost v6 will do 300k miles. They have to build up forced induction engines for boost. NA they cheap out on metal that goes into the crank rods pistons and rings.

What’s the point in having sex when you can masturbate?

V8 is the road warrior and v6 is a soccer mom

i had a v6 version of my car and it had 190kw at the crank, my v8 version of the same car has 245kw at the wheels when it was on a dyno last for it's exhaust tune.
explain that genius.

V8cucks actually believe this kek
The manufacturer of your car is shit. Most NA 3.5l v6's make 245kw.

>Comparing forced induction to n/a
You deserve to have your face held against a turbo housing after a couple of laps.

ALPHONSE BTFO

Don't tell me you typed that with a straight face.

So they're built more durable becuase they have less stresses.

Are you on the same plane of existence as we are?

V6 is literally the worst engine configuration. Even worse than a cucked 4 cylinder. It lacks the low end torque of a V8 and the simplicity and balance of an inline 6.

It is an abomination and should not exist.

>people are this obsessed with Alphonse

lol

bump

lol

Is alphonse your boyfriend? don't worry you'll get lynched together!

back to your cesspit

Ecoboost engines use turbochargers. If you want to compare a turbo V6, you should compare it to turbo V8.

the V6 is faster????

plus the V6 has actually won lemans

Struck a nerve eh?
Go back to your shithole

nah, i like it here

you should take your bigotry back to your cesspit tho,

Back to your cesspit

im not Alphonse tho????

and your obsessed ass should stay in your cesspit,

No your his boyfriend
And standing up for a nigger who shitposts everywhere about the same lap time shows how strongly your love blossomed for he/she alphonse

racism outside of /b/ is against the rules

This. You can get alot of power with turbos/superchargers but the lag is noticeable.

Plus the sound of a V8 is magical.

Sure thing nigger!

Cool, so they're really heavy and have lag?

B-but ford said their ecoboosts are better than v8's

Nope Ecoboost is lighter than a v8
they are.