Australian

>Australian
>Most car culture is imbeciles doing skillless burnouts in pigfat vee ates.
>No touge battles even though the roads exist for it.

How can I find people who want to set up with two way radios at either end of the pass and drive irresponsibly?

>muh toogay
Fuck off to Jagook or kys cunt

Well I’m here. Based in Sydney

Canberra based myself. We've got plenty decent twisties within two hours of here. Kings hwy, Cotter dam road Araluen road just to name a few.

I've only been out late at night once but didn't see anyone. Should I keep looking or am I delusional?

We gotta organise something eh. Do it for mental health. I don’t mind driving for a little while

Wickr ID ee3ee :)

wasn't there a news report on some aussie with a toyobaru recording himself attacking the toegay that got him into deep shit?

Am also near Sydney if you want me. Some pals would be nice :/

K noted. I’ll move to get in touch next week maybe sometime. Not a good time atm. Broke AF

iirc, there's a really big australian underground street racing group it's just that if you tattle on their shit they kill you because there's big bets involved with the racing

Not much of a gambler. Specially not with my baby. I’d like to think I’d know about things like this too...

>American, bible belt
>Most car culture is boomer-mobiles, jacked up pavement-princesses, daddy's money, and donks
>Get friends together and do sick skids around the residential area of uni

Trust me, you would not enjoy driving with actual Veeky Forumstists. You're gonna need to trust me with this one.

>other people are imbeciles but I'm better because I want to speed through a dangerous section of public road.
You're a fuckwit, m8. Why don't you just compete in actual rallies if you're such a mad cunt?

Come to Tasmania and join Targa Tas

>QLD
>mountains everywhere
>bolice too busy hunting drink driving cunts in the city than to drive around mt nebo at midnight
>no fucking retard soccer mums calling triple 0 when a loud exhaust goes past their house

East coast touge fag here how would we organize this shit? Need a private chatroom or something and do runs at 1-5am

Fuk yea cunt, meet me on tambo on a full moon at the midnight

fuk that shit i only go up on sat or sunday nights when there's no cunt to be seen

NSW fag here

cant wait

Central Coast fag here, plenty of roads to do this shit on.

You cunts got stickies id recognise?

na

stickies?

idk go on facey

>facey

Sorry i dont hang with dickheads
Pic related, your 98 octane

well what do u use to organize meets?

Discord is shit

dunno about discord fags but i usually just go up and see what tf is going on

>vancouver island
>nazi cops
>major unorganized meet is two blocks away from the police station
>no one even does hektik skids, let alone race

I mean, I want to become a local autistic legend but at the same time it's boring to be alone as fuck.

Honestly this, you would be surprised how many people you meet when you just chill on a mountain top for half an hour

I'm gonna start a Perth Veeky Forums meet when I finish working on my cars, one resprayed and the other restoring.

>be nsw ruralfag
>live on the plains
>nearest hill is a 2hr drive through kangaroo ridden roads
>the only twisties there are part of the national park with 60k speed limit
>always full of campers and roos that are left to roam and walk all over the road
>only people with modified cars are 4wd bros or utefags
Every corner and hill is an escape from the endless straight flat potholed roads.

F

living in tasmania with roads like this is the reason i bought an mx5 over a falcon or an r31 etc

yeah the sideling

iirc its 100kmh all through there so you can go balls to the wall and not have to worry about cops which makes it so great

>Butthurt his piece of shit can't compete with a 5.0 AU

TFW narcing on fags trying to emulate their animes

Targa Tas is sweet. It's probably the best worst suicide method.

Sydney has some great roads but too many cops. There are car enthusiasts that don't just do burnouts, but the police set up defect stations at every big organised event.

Nah, car culture is mostly split between gooks in ricers and 4wd bogans now.

Any good places to touge around Melbourne?

Also, can we please have a fucking Melbourne/VIC meet already?

plenty of that happening in and around sydney, but i've heard too many stories of roo's and bambi being dumb cunts on corner exit