Getting followed/stalked while in the car

>getting followed/stalked while in the car
What do you guys do about this? I'm seriously freaking out, I've been getting followed and/or stalked by multiple people for months now, and I'm convinced an agency of some sorts is doing it, private or government I don't know. I know they're watching me, they follow me for blocks at a time before turning off, then I'll turn or go straight it doesn't matter, other cars eventually start following me. I'll take oddball routes and go in circles and they have to turn off so they don't cause suspicion.
Sometimes they change lanes with me if I'm making a turn, other times if I'm just changing between lanes they keep their distance and act casual. I feel them behind me, watching my back, I want to know how to make them go away. Where do I drive, how frantically should I drive, I can't call the police because I have no proof it's happening, and it doesn't ALWAYS happen. They are keeping track of where I go though, I know it for a fact. What do I need to do to lose them!? I've considered picking up a motorcycle and lane splitting/taking super unpredictable routes, but these people will find a way to track where I go. I don't go anywhere important, just to the store and work, so why they care so much about me I don't know.
Sometimes I see them park a block or two down the street and watch my house from afar. I constantly wonder what they're up to. They sit in their cars, they don't leave them, they just sit there in their cars watching me from my house.

I'm asking in Veeky Forums, from an automotive standpoint, what in the fuck do I have to do to lose people that are following me?

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/timirrors/targ
youtube.com/watch?v=4CAwi-Y--fQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice blog faggot

now go suck some dick

Just record it dumbass.

you sound schizophrenic but if you aren't crazy you should be able to prove it at least somewhat

I do, I have dashcams forward and back, but they just look like regular ass drivers in the footage, there's no way to discern who's following me and who's not because I can't see 360 degrees around the car.

You sound like my coworkers with the schizophrenic shit though, knock that shit off, people aren't immediately crazy just because they're scared.

desu senpai I'm with this guy.
But, from a vehicular escape perspective, nothing can beat a liter bike at full throttle.

Nobody gives a fuck about you though. Why would anyone actually stalk you of all people?

t. terry davis
Probably gubment agents. I just keep making right tunrs

>nothing can beat a liter bike at full throttle.
That's what I was thinking, but I haven't ridden anything serious in a while so I might pick up a used FZ6R. It should be well more than enough to lose people in cars, especially if they're trying not to arouse suspicion.

I know you're monitoring my internet history and shit too, fuck off dude, seriously. What the fuck do you want? What do you want man? Is it money? You guys have to know I don't have a shitload of money. I didn't steal anything, hurt anyone, or do anything bad/mean so what the fuck do you want? Go away fucker, and find some new material. You sound like my coworkers, I know you talked to them, you paid them off to convince me nothing is wrong, stop spewing the same exact shit if you don't want to look suspicious.

Get away from me fucker.

OP, do you have a wife? Its probably a private investigator if so. If you think someone is spying on you, just drive aimlessly and get it on film. You need solid proof. Check how they are dressed and what they drive. Faces, pull of and get photos of them, anything you think that will help be able to identify them with.

>t. homicide detective

holy shit

I forgot to mention, get the plates if you can.

Never married, no kids, parents were under IG investigation for fraud but it never had anything to do with me so I can't imagine that being it.

Respect though, really, I tried to become a cop, got through the entire process and failed my psyche evaluation, funny enough. I was never on meds or diagnosed with anything, and passed the written psyche, but the oral evaluation with the actual psychologist I failed.

I wonder what his official diagnosis was... I also wasn't paranoid back then.

You'll be fine man, don't worry about it. Just get a full suit and helmet.

I have! If I post pics can you run them for me?

You'd have to run that by your local department. Just have them file a report. If you caught anything on cam, show it to them.

put a shiv on the bottom of your shifter, if your shifter is hard to take off get an aftermarket one thats a little bit larger so you can pull it off easy
works for most cars

Why would I need a shifter knob shiv? I carry a gun user.

>What the fuck do you want? What do you want man? Is it money?
You know what we want.
>I didn't steal anything, hurt anyone, or do anything bad/mean
You know what you did.

Nice try user, but these people have been trying to get me to drop my guard for ages; they wouldn't try to scare me or pressure me in any way.

>failed psych eval
>delusions of pursuit
Really makes me think

Well, to be quite honest with you, the reality of the situation is that we know that we're not going to upset you by simply making contact, hence why we've chosen to do it at this point.

You can expect some sort of movement in approximately the next two weeks. Might be knocking at the door only to find that there's no one on the step. Might be a raid. Who knows.

>well, to be quite honest with you

Dropped
Nice rp gayboi

I'm not delusional, simply vigilant.

Hah, you're a funny one. You've actually been my favourite project so far, quite amusing watching you get so nervous when you're out driving.

I'm not even OP

Faggot

fuck

>You sound like my coworkers with the schizophrenic shit though, knock that shit off, people aren't immediately crazy just because they're scared.
Maybe you should get some help user

Haha i dont even have a car

>getting followed/stalked

600hp

2spoopy

Ok ask yourself. Who are you? Would you consider yourself worth following? If no, you're delusional faggot with issues and you should go see a doctor and take some pills. If yes, your line of work would probably prepare you for this situation, go back one question and try again.

OP I’m the one fallowing you....I’m not goin to stop until I destroy you. Right now you are wearing black shoes,black socks, black underwear. I know everything about you

Low effort bait

Just drive to the police station. They will fuck off.

fz6r is a beginner bike, like 60hp or something. Also you won't be losing people on a bike unless you know how to ride.

Go live in a van with a 60 year old crack whore that tries to steal your keys and livestream yourself jacking off to /g/ for schizo-paypal-bucks.

Are you a schizo op?

>Black underwear

Not when I get ahold of that ass.

Make four left turns. If they are still following you, go to a public library and kill some time.

>Also you won't be losing people on a bike unless you know how to ride.
I can split lanes pretty well, so splitting and filtering at a red light should be more than enough.

OMW OP bringing the electronic mind control radar gun to ur house and im gonna blast u wit it

sites.google.com/site/timirrors/targ

here this comic series should give you a lot of information about what it is you're experiencing and how to deal with it

>wait for them to sit outside your house
>walk up and ask what the fuck their deal is

Catch them off guard op.

youtube.com/watch?v=4CAwi-Y--fQ

>multiple people stalking me
lay off the dope