wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

Old: →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EAp6M8Ln4Ug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

See you in court in 5 days kid

>EN trash run
>pull all dragons at once
>ret pala is bragging about how has highest dps against no mages, a bunch of hunters, and rogues

Bros...

...sorB

BEST Shemale reporting in!

How is /wowg/ doing tonight? Doing anything special or just the usual grind?

>still no arms head ring pants or glove leggos
>keep getting meme leggos

Blizzard... why? I just want to be able to do decent dps and you won't let me.

>arms
>decent dps

>not even 10 posts in
>hunsposting
>gummy shilling
>Bros...posting
>BEST samefag
You faggots are insufferable

be glad you have 2. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET MY FIRST FOR FUCKING 2 WEEKS

wtf why does blizzado think its ok for some classes to be good at every situation and then have some classes that have to pick single target, 2 target 3 target or many targets talents

*push ptt key*
*burps*

>Hate arms
>Arms is shit
>Think two handing every two hander in the game looks back

>Hating arms

Lets play spot the wrath babby

braaap

burp

brap

not my problem honey.

>what is current content
>what is the fact that every other class is more fun and can do more dmg

It plays like shit in Legion

>doing falcosaur world quest on DH alt
>see some prot warrior pull 3 packs along with 2 patriarchs
>run up and do 2 eye beams in a row because head legendary
>everything dies
>he goes "jesus christ, you fuckin melted them"

I impressed someone today

>don't really read the description of Terror From Below
>use it as Enhance since I don't have a good enhance trinket
>kill myself
sugoi

I am autistic as fuck and play arms no matter what unless me guild forces me to change.

Like hell you did, dumb weeb shitposter. I've seen this posted in the last two threads.

>playing arms
>playing warrior
why though

I'm the original poster of that. I didn't mean any harm I was just expressing my joy and this autist copied it down and pastes it in almost every thread.

>tfw you have an issue in-game that nobody else has or knows a fix for
>make a thread on a dozen different wow forums about it
>none of them have replies

To crush my enemies, see them driven before me and to hear the lamentation of their women.

And cause i have been playing it for 12 years. No matter how butchered the class is with 0 resemblence to vanilla-wrath warrior i stick to my guns.

Also fuck casters.

Oh, don't mind the autistic fellow. Probably Australian.

whats the issue?

I was kidding. I know it's the most popular /wowg/ copypasta. Was hoping someone would call me a newfag idiot so I could say baited for this exact response.

>that guy in your guild who nobody talks to and interacts with but always shows up for raids and does solid dps

Even if we wipe, he'll just release and walk back and never say anything

I run into these people in every guild, I wonder why they do that

>A girl joins the guild, she seems super nice and constantly complains about booby streamers
>She eventually posts her instagram on our discord since its the guild is mostly nomries who want to show off what they look like
>Full of cleavage shots with dumb faces
Women are crazy

>He doesn't have 4/4 T20 yet

How is ret currently? I'm finally leveling my prot paladin alt I haven't played in forever through Legion content and I'm not a super big fan of the changes. Ret has been meme status for so long but I'm hearing mixed things about the overall viability and, more importantly, FUN of both ret and prot.

>meet girl from /wowg/
>we hit it off
>we're like mirror images of each other, same interests and everything
>but
>she's a NEET and wants a sugardaddy to pay for her bills/wow sub
>said she'll kill herself if she doesn't find one before she gets kicked out
>I don't have a job anymore
>have no intention of supporting a NEET gf hundreds of miles away
>she removes me

wow, greats quality of women you have here, /wowg/

probably because the only people who still play this game are insufferable faggots

That's classic sausage queen tactics.

Deride the competition, claim to not be like other girls, plant roots in the guild and then when you're difficult to remove... unleash your inner whore.

>Blood elf Arms warrior
Master
Race

>gf asks if i want to do black temple
>sure
>log in, she's on her rogue alt she hasn't played in almost six months
>iregretthisalready.jpg
>we're halfway though when she suddenly exclaims "the glaives are mine if they drop, you know"
>ohboyherewego.gif
>"well let's both roll on them if it drops"

Later, after they didn't drop, she's legitimately in tears over how I was apparently "so selfish" for suggesting we both roll on a piece of loot.
I bring up that I switched to my hunter after coming back from quitting the game so that she could get the legendary daggers, pointing out how I wouldn't have done that if I was as selfish as she claims.
>"that's not the same i worked for the daggers and i want the glaives, you can't just say that you want them too!"

Even ToS normal is fucking cancer to pug near reset days, bunch of LFR heroes sneaking their way in with titanforged gear

Welp, so long, peeps.

My monthly check-up-on-/wowg/-to-see-if-it-stopped-sucking visit is coming to an end, and as before, I shouldn't have bothered. I don’t even know why it’s called "World of Warcraft General" anymore.

If you're here now and you think /wowg/ is funny, you might be right. Perhaps it is funny, but it is but walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, compared to the old /wowg/.

What you are seeing today is just an endless looping rehash of the fun we had. If you think it's funny now, try to imagine the fun we had when it was fresh, and people had the time to shop, improve and alter a birthing meme. It was a time of creativity, good quality trolling and the occasional WORLD OF WARCRAFT discussion. Good times.
Feeling like Milton's Satan reminiscing about the splendor of heaven where he once dwelt, comparing everything to that glory now lost and unable to see his surroundings for what they are, but only what they are in comparison, I bid you adieu. See you next month, and keep on trying.
Obviously, I will stick around for the remainder of this thread. If you remember the old ways as well but are stuck in here because the internets are basically pretty empty, bland, and boring outside of /wowg/, feel free to drop in and describe your pet theory about where and when /wowg/ went wrong.

why couldn't pandas look like this

>not just checking there logs

no matter how many times I see this, that frog face with "gf asks if i want to do black temple" makes me crack up so hard

I spat out the milk I was drinking just now.

you really need to get your shit together, man

youtu.be/EAp6M8Ln4Ug

post sweet raiding music

none of that pussy weebshit

>reddit spacing

demon hunners can mog them now, you know ..

Goddamnit, last night was a depressing first night in ToS.

We killed Goroth in three attempts, but I knew he'd be a joke fight.

But goddamnit, we spent three hours on Demonic Inquisition and just kept fucking wiping at the very beginning of the fight. At one point we were able to make it reliably to the second phase, but eventually, we just continuously wiped to the fucking aoe.

I don't know what to think anymore... whether the guild's falling apart or it's the encounters themselves...

Would you guys say Demonic inquisition is overtuned at all? Or is it just that my guild and I suck?

>goroth
>3 wipes
what?

>second phase

there's no "2nd phase" on DI lol

STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA STOP REPLYING TO PASTA

any worgens online

its not like theres a pasta radar that alerts us of the pasta lad. not everyone is here all day to memorize each and every post

explain?

There's no second phase? They don't change throughout the fight. The caster does his "don't attack me" and the melee does his "don't attack" me but there's no transition to a new phase.

each boss has a "don't attack me" phase and each individual has a "lol can't do shit gotta go in the other world or whatever the fuck" phase but there is no second "phase" for the whole fight where mechanics change

Please God, let me meet him. All I want to is to find that perfect guy I know exists. He’s sweet and shy and my age and likes all the things I do, perhaps even is on this site itself. The guy who won’t secretly think I’m a loser, the guy I can cuddle with (even if only possible online) and spent nights talking to and laughing and sharing happiness. Someone who can reciprocate the love I put in, the guy who I can make feel safe and secure unconditionally and can fill this gaping, empty void in my heart. Please, just let me find this person. I’ll change everything about me if that’s what it takes Please, I just can’t take the loneliness anymore.

Gay.

fag

>play Vengeance for the first time in a while
>goku w/ da spirit bomb

What the fuck man, this is criminal.

world of warcraft general not world of anime general

>tank pulls too much in timewalking
>say "you shouldn't pull that much as a fresh 110"
>some cuck goes "ilvl doesn't matter it's all scaled down"
>say "then why am I mopping the floor with dps? I thought ilvl didn't matter?"
>meters show me doing 50% of overall damage
>no response

ilevel doesn't matter but traits and legendaries still take effect, so you get half points

you forgot experience and skill but you get a B for effort

that's a given in all content, though
you get a C for attempt at creativity

>lfr kil'jaeden still undefeated

hardest boss in wow history confirmed?

>apply to normal tos
>get in
>alt tab for a bit while group forms
>come back to a dozen whispers
>raid lead said "emergency g2g sry" and left
>everyone else bailed
>making me lead
>ton of applicants whispered me for invite

welp

>leveling my undead priest through 30s
>playing Scarlet Halls
>Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade drops
>it goes to the fem belf paladin with the Harambe variant name

proof?

>Get a legendary for my tanking alt
>Destiny Driver

>rolling need on a tabard

>Alt tabbing in the current year.

Buy another monitor poorfag, you're living in Trumps America now, step it up.

Alright so I'm sorry but I'm a faggot casual.
Could anyone please tell me how this timewalking Black Temple thing works? Is it like LFR? Do we need to form our own groups? Can I do it on a character under ilvl 880?

>random bop drops
>"greed"?
>somebody needs
>dude wtf

>join new guild discord
>some members have anime avatars

is this good or bad?

have to have a premade group
queue via a lady in shattrath city
ilevel scales but artifact traits / legendaries still take effect

nigga alt-tab just means tabbed out of the game

I have two monitors.

I voted for Trump.

Are we being botted like gw2g

/gquit

worse
we have an aboriginal shitposter who dumps anime/pastas for ~14 hours a day

Haven't played at all this expansion and just got to ilevel 890, how do I find a guild to do Mythic+ and Heroic ToS with no experience in either?

It's Hanz, actually.

means they're submissive gay/beta males

assert yourself and establish your place

>get a 925 titanforged chest off world boss
>only legendary I have happens to be Ekowrath

I'm female so ...

then that means you'll have an army of orbiters

you'll likely be the cause of their guild's demise but I'm sure you don't care about that

Best place to farm mobs non stop? I tried murlocs in val sharah but they die too fast

Why?

imps next to the imp mother rare in broken shore

need to farm a recipe that drops from legion mobs

thank you comfy anime user

I just want to play WoW. I don't want to do anything but play WoW. I just quit my job and will apply for disability benefits next month. Fuck this game

i've said it many times before and i will say it again
chopping your dick off does not make you female

dude epic content lmao

Bigot