Excpecting her to be over-engineered

>excpecting her to be over-engineered
>not an over engineered car
>hate

Other urls found in this thread:

thedrive.com/news/11203/new-toyota-supra-could-be-an-automatic-only-hybrid
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its a bMW chassis so i'm not expecting much performance. Supra used to compete with the Corvette during the MKIV days but now it seems its been demoted to pony-car level performance.

What do you guys think it will be the price?

I was thinking it would land in one of two areas. It’ll either be in the neighborhood of the gtr, or it could be somewhere around the nsx in price. That doesn’t count dealers adding their $50k above msrp

unaffordable for the general public

$110,000

it really should be called the celica, then toyota makes a high performance one to compete with the corvette, etc. called the celica supra

>This should have been the Supra gen V

Reeeee

$55k

It won't be more expensive than $92k.
Should be less, by a lot.

>car might not even be called the Supra anymore.

This should've been the New Celica but it will be too expensive unless only 4cyl version . Doesn't feel like it should be called a Supra

They've said they want the GT86 to be the entry level sports car and the Supra to be the step up.

BMW also wouldnt have signed the deal to make it if they were making a Z4 competitor. ($55k+).

So I'm guessing it will either be $100,000+ or around $40k.

Depending.

Think there's any truth to this?

thedrive.com/news/11203/new-toyota-supra-could-be-an-automatic-only-hybrid

Can definitely see it being dual clutch only, and maybe even a hybrid option.

if the DCT is good, then who cares?

>if the DCT is good, then who cares?
Fags who want a 90s supra shitbox again, and boy racers who think clutch kicks are cool

>caring about a car you can't afford

>I'm retarded.

>that dip in the roof
>that belt line
ugh

Looks like a GTO fucked a GSX eclipse.

No thanks.

With a toyota badge? It will never cost that much.

I'm betting 50-60k because of the brand image planning that dominates the car industry these days.

>this is the fast one with two doors
>it costs more than the one with four doors that is slightly slower because it's supposed to be
>and this is the faster one with two doors
>it has a different badge so you know it's the fastest and costs twice as much

I'm hoping it will be slotted into the 50-60k range, they might try to compete with mustang, camaro, and challenger but I doubt they'll out price the Lexus lc because then no one will buy it

Havent you heard user? The new poopra will be released under the "Gazoo" badge, which is since like a week now toyotas tuning department.

Just hope they don't give it a stupid looking lexarse grill.

what a dumb fucking name