/ningen/ - Nintendo General: please buy Zamasu's game! edition

This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and the games released on them.
Previous: Tags: /nintyg/, /3dsg/, /mk8g/, /smm/

>Important News
「!」New 3DS production ended in Japan: gematsu.com/2017/07/new-3ds-production-ended-japan
「!」Cave Story+ adding classic graphics in August: nintendoeverything.com/cave-story-adding-classic-graphics-in-august/
「!」Kamiko has sold over 110,000 copies: nintendoeverything.com/kamiko-has-sold-over-110000-copies/
「!」WWE 2K18 coming to Switch in October, first details: nintendoeverything.com/wwe-2k18-coming-to-switch-alongside-other-platforms-in-october-first-details/
「!」Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 launches for Switch in North America and Europe on September 22: twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/status/884398377886113792
「!」Watch the Splatoon 2 direct here: youtube.com/watch?v=GnIAN06eSAE
「!」SNES Mini announced, comes with the never official released Star Fox 2: twitter.com/nintendoamerica/status/879369032947847168
「!」Nintendo will support 3DS beyond 2018: uk.ign.com/articles/2017/06/15/e3-2017-nintendo-will-support-3ds-beyond-2018
「!」Metroid: Samus Returns (Metroid 2 remake) announced for Nintendo 3DS: youtube.com/watch?v=gc9FeeAEMWk

>Upcoming Releases
JP - nintendo.co.jp/schedule/index.html
NA - nintendo.com/games/coming-soon/
PAL - nintendo.co.uk/Games/Upcoming-Games/Upcoming-Games-753286.html

>New 3DS XL vs New 2DS XL vs 2DS Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Charts
Switch - amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/amiibo-igcc-switch1.jpg?w=646
3DS - amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibo-igcc-3ds3.jpg?w=646
Wii U - amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibo-igcc-wiiu4.jpg?w=646

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.com/games/detail/RNY6dzRMjWGqQOKSDUKeYF4CP9z4mIgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh nice a new thread!

Where did it all go wrong lads

this was in the last thread and now it's in this one

I play white shyguy and I swear I'm not an autist

>not playing black shyguy on flamerider or bowser jr on mrscooty with rollers

I play black shyguy when i think about how white looks like kkk and it makes me uncomfortable

>how white looks like kkk and it makes me uncomfortable
How on earth does it look like that?
Looks like a regular shyguy painted white

kkk guys kinda look like shyguys painted white

DONT LET IT DIE

just got the charge beam in MP1, liking it so far
but it does feel a tiny bit cramped in a way

im gonna need to play it at length in order to appreciate it more

I approve

Give me a reason to get a switch

videogame

Sold

>Do you like first party Nintendo games?
>Do you like indie ports but have a toaster and cant play them on PC?
>Do you like the idea of being able to take your AAA games on the go at your convenience?
If you you answered yes to any of these then yes.
If you didn't then no.

Okay, next question.
Buy one now or wait for a sale, like black Friday?
Also, thanks for the answer

I'd wait a year and see what's up. Only retards buy consoles early.

Wait if you cant find any at retail price or if you want an expanded library wait till later.
Don't feed the scalper menace.
Be also sure to grab a pro controller while you are at it.

With nintendo add 5 to that estimate.

i wonder if the majority of people would be paying attention to the new amiibo if they're busy focusing on obtaining a switch
because the demand for the former was insatiably high at its peak, and the switch still has people lining up around the block for it

You should buy an amiiqo

i like the figures tho

Alright. It's going to be hard to hold the hype in, but I think I can manage.
scalper menace? Mind filling me in on what's that?

Huge fucking faggots who buy up new consoles and sell them at double the price for a profit.
Nintendo stuff has always had a real problem with them. The NES Classic is a good example.

Oh. Those faggots disgust me.

Low quality plastic? Really?

You should buy a raspberry pi3 and a nes case.

i mean where else can you find smash trophy replicas?

www.dontbegay.com

bigot.

White is right. Protect our arian brothers.

WAH GUYS ITS PAGE 10 AGAIN

GUYS

im gay sorry

Dumb impersonator poster

>Kamiko has sold over 110,000 copies

Not surprising at all, it's a really nice little game for the price of a coffee.

I created a Jap account to buy it but then get sidetracked and them bam - released in Ausfagland the day after. Good times.

It's secretly the successor to the Neo Geo Pocket Color.

fuck off copy

Nigga quit pretending to be me

i said
fuck off faggot copy

Nigga if you gonna pretend to be at lease post good artwork

no kys

GUYS THE THREAD

haha guys the thread almost died again

bump

bump

I'm being dragged to a game shop tomorrow because my family thinks I need to buy myself some new video games to keep my mind occupied. I pretty much only have a 3DS so I'm here. Is the new Kirby worth it? I found Triple Deluxe kind of meh. Also looking at Stella Glow. Might get both if they have them.

Oh you are a baby! The 3ds is a great handheld for children you will greatly enjoy.

I reccomended this game for u - nintendo.com/games/detail/RNY6dzRMjWGqQOKSDUKeYF4CP9z4mIgI

So is that a no? I just want something that I'll like and they don't sell PC games.

Honestly I dont know. I just sit here all day bored at work and make fun of 3ds being pixelated and for babies but ive never actually seen one.

You should watch out tho, it contains led so ur dick will fall off.

I wouldn't mind at this point. My genetics are so shit I'll be dead by 30. My sister is dragging me to the game store because I need distractions on account of I almost had another heart attack from getting too sad.

You should snort xanax and smoke weed. Any doctor will prescribe it for you. Shit gets better. Also put some money into bitcoin and forget it for a few years. Be rich and bang bitches.

I do okay already, financially. I just need more distractions, I guess. Meant to get Stella Glow a while ago and never did so it might be fun. I keep hearing about the new Kirby but I don't know if it's actually decent.

Its not about doing ok. Its about buying Nintendo or watching a man eat his own dick.
Either way, Stella glow is jap shit. You are probably depressed because you even tried that shit. Try keepin it American

Fuck.

I'm going to the sdtore today to buy a 3ds. But I can't decide between 2ds xl preorder, and waiting till the 28th. Or, 3ds XL and play it immediately. I'm worried I won't be able to to see the 3D at all because I have a astigmatism.

buy glasses

I just bought a 3DS XL, and I've never owned a DS console before.

What are must have JPRGs?

Not Splatoon 2

Radiant Historia, but a remake is coming out so you might just want to wait for that.

I'm a bit confused at the moment. I broke down over the weekend and decided I'd order one of the switch bundles on offer from gamestop, but I thought "bundles" where supposed to be... y'know, bundled.

gamestop just confirmed yesterday zelda alone should be arriving at my house today, but there where 2 other games in the bundle nevermind the console itself which is supposed to start shipping by friday.

The switch is shit you should have waited to buy it from discount dollar rack.

what an insightful post, thank you friend.

Yeah no problem. But really nintendo are Jews and bundle nothing anymore. Anything is just stores building their own resale bundles.

Why the fuck are we ningen you fucking fag

We discuss Trent Reznor and Quake1 here.

Which colour did you buy? Just curious.

Are some games unplayable or nearly so without 3D?

Anyone here played Implosion? Is it actually good? I really want an action game and it seems DQ:Heroes will never come west for switch. Also FE:W is looking a little iffy.

I told him /nig/ was a more memey name but he didn't listen.
You could make a case for a few Mario 3D Land levels being harder without 3D and same for one or two puzzles in Zelda ALBW but outside of that, no.

bravely default

Recommend me a 3DS game that will hit me in the feels. I am relatively new to the 3DS so even classics would be accepted. I need to feel.

Sorry the 3ds doesn't have games. Should've bought a PS4 Pro to play Loco Roco and Uncharted in 4K.

Did this artist run out of mamemimomu combinations yet?

Possibly the Zero Escape series but the first game is for the DS.

Or a ps4vr instead of your little baby brain cancer causing 3ds

hol' up partner

Metallic Black

cute

>no /wug/ tag
Heck off OP.

Also
>be me
>playing Switch BotW on Master Mode after playing it normal on Wii U
>finally got a comfy as fuck pro controller
>discovering new areas I never found before
Feels güt.

this represents me

this represses me

same desu

HEYO

doesn't work yet

Quake 1 with a Wiimote works surprisingly well

What's the best TV to buy for a docked Switch that doesn't blink a black screen every so often until it loses signal? Or better yet what TV's should I avoid for Switch play?

I have a Dreamcast that plays quake.

Quite possibly the worst question ever.

>What TV displays loquality 720p 1fps washed out images best?

That's not what I asked. The second, longer part of my question is more important.

I dont know I only have a sony 104" 4k TV. I wouldn't consider any lower cost options for my switch viewing pleasure.

literally me

In my experience smart TVs are nothing but trouble yet they are becoming the norm.

After my TV shits out I'll ve using a projector.

Same.

shut the fuck up gor

>Take switch out on a walk since never really played it portable before
>Pass by the bus stop and decide to sit down for a minute since nobody there
>Some girl passing by comes up and asks what I've got
>Start fumbling my words, put my head down and try to explain it's a nintendo console
>She leans over my shoulder trying to watch me play
>She starts asking if that's the new zelda and says I'm doing well
>Get really anxious and can't say anything
>Bus arrives
>Hop up and say Oh my bus is here!
>Run on bus
>Quickly pull out 2 dollars and put them in fare box and find a seat
>She just stares at me through window for a second then walks away
>Turn Switch off and put it in my backpack nearly crying
>Get off at next stop and have to walk all the way back home after wasting 2 dollars

I'm never taking this out in public again.

i don't believe your story at all mate