Why do these cars break down so much? I see them all the time on the side of the road

Why do these cars break down so much? I see them all the time on the side of the road.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1OAKdIrXWYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers

Chrysler/dodge/mopar whatever you want to label it has been poorly built for at least 40 years, anyone expecting a good product from them is a fool.

they're made by Chrysler, and that fact is exacerbated by the typical owners of those cars.

>typical owners of those cars.

wat

>niggers

breakdowns are meme. If you actually take care of the car. I.E dont be a cheap nigger, they last a long time.

>aluminum caps on the lug nuts

Everything about the car was designed to be fucking stupid

That's a nigger or obese redneck car .they never service them change oil or do any sort of maintenance on top of it being an already shit poorfag Rolls-Royce ripoff

youtu.be/1OAKdIrXWYA

>mfw my dad bought this retarded fucking car despite my urging him not to

Does your dad have any sub-saharan ancestry by chance?

what happened so far?

close, russian

>Mercedes gives Chrysler a bunch of their old shit to use
>Chrysler slaps it together to their usual quality standards (which aren't exactly great)
>nogs love the looks and buy cheap used 300s all the fucking time, then neglect the fuck out of them

TIL the 300 is the Century C308 of cars

but it didnt have the worst of mercedes technology, why complain?
AIRMATIC was never on the mopars.
FUCK airmatic.

so i cant see the downside? obviously the mercedes were worse than the mopars.

See what I'm curious about is how much of that Mercedes blood is still in the modern Charger/300/Challenger. Has Chrysler slowly phased out the Mercedes bits as as the years go by? Or is a 2018 Chrysler 300 still rocking a 20 year old suspension design?

>airmatic
>bad
It’s like you don’t want to go from cloud to race car with a single button press.

Probably still rocking the same basic design, although I doubt they still use the actual Merc parts.
Might wanna dig around some MOPAR forums to see which bits interchange on which years, if any at all.

Aren't these based on an old Mercedes E class, but without the rust issue? Should be pretty good, right? The W210 had solid mechanicals, would have been a great car if it didn't rust and look like shit