How will the germacucks ever recover?

How will the germacucks ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

motortrend.com/news/alfa-romeo-giulia-2018-car-of-the-year/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All sedans in that price range are pretty meh. They all exist solely as company lease cars so people without a great career can feel good about themselves.

the awd version is too expensive, I'd rather just get a WRX

>motor trend car of the year
>Meaning anything 90% of the time

>GT is 5 grand more then a focus RS
Lol Ford BTFO

Hell, in the US the GT is actually 3 grand cheaper.

>A Kia spokesperson responded with the 2018 Kia Stinger's official pricing: $31,900 for base Stinger 2.0T. $37,000 for Stinger Premium 2.0T. $39,000 for GT 3.3 T.
?

Taken straight off their US websites.

K nvm I'm autistic for some reason when I googled it it said focus RS 35k

>41k

lmao

kek. tbf that's the price it really should be considering the Golf R and STI are $35k iirc and the Type R is $34k.

nvm I'm retarded, STI is $36k and Golf R is $39.

The thing about the type r will never be sold for its msrp. They’re always at least 8k above

That was true for a while, but now you can actually find them for just over MSRP. It's a pretty incredible deal honestly given the weight/power/suspension, the only downside is it's not as fast off the line obviously given FWD, but in all other regards it's superior to its more expensive competition.

Pic related, just did a search and found to new near me only $900 above MSRP.

*two new

Lmao stupid kia cuck stinger didnt even win car of the year. Nice try.

But the picture right there says it did. Are you trying to accuse your fellow internet car friends of deception?

They gave it to an even bigger meme of a car:
motortrend.com/news/alfa-romeo-giulia-2018-car-of-the-year/

Went to go test drive onew and found it too cheap to enjoy. It was the gt 1 model and it was bad. Rather just get a Lexus. Or a terrain. Those are nice.

The people that buy BMWs and Mercedes buy them because they are BMWs and Mercedes. They are the kind of people that wouldn't buy a Kia because its a Kia.
Value for money is not as important to these people as the image that is presented by that BMW name badge.

Car and Driver said the suspension and trans were trash. That what you saw?

Maybe new ones, but even 5 years down the line you won't see people hounding CL for old Kia Stingers.