Doug HATE thread

This guy is such a fucking moron who knows nothing about sports cars yet has become REDDIT's primary authority on sports cars.

I'll prove it here:

>dough doesn't like the Corvette ZR1 because it will never compete with Ferrarri
>Corvette ZR1 has 650 hp but was boring to him
>it wasn't stylish enough
>its front engine handling couldnt compete with a euro mid engine layout

Wow great insights doug. However,

>Corvette won yet another IMSA
>Ferrarri got dead last
>Corvette was 1 lap away from winning Le Mans 2017 before Aston made contact took the lead. Ferrarri? Dead last

>Muh-muh Handling
>muh-muh super car styling
>i-it has a traditional parking break!
>its front engined its not good h-handling.

DOUG IS A FUCKNIG HACK. If the Corvette had some edgy fucking design and better cupholders and an electric parking break he would love it. Because he's basically a reviewing for style not performance. HE doesn't even know how to rate performance because he isn't aware that people actually drive these somewhere that isn't a 30mph city street.

Next he will be shilling for Tesla Roadster as GOAT sports car or some other hack shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VhzTIXYP6zQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

looks like someone didn't get a hug

this isn't reddit.

no one here likes cuck defucko

this is either spam or advertising.

youtube.com/watch?v=VhzTIXYP6zQ

vid in question

>giving a shit about some random dude on the internet whom you will never meet in your life
prime time autism everybody

>his subjective measure from a daily driving and driving feels standpoint
vs
>lap times
so you're arguing that driving feels are irrelevant and we should have even number shittier computer controlled cars for better lap times, that's the metric you want, right?

>>no one here likes cuck defucko
wrong

>it will never compete with a Ferrari
>l-lap times don't matter.

>IMSA
The guy reviewed a ZR1 and compared it to a 488. If he was comparing the C7 GT3 to the 488 GT3 you would have a point, but he's talking about street cars which have not much in common with their race car cousins. Either way, Ferrari won the IMSA overall championship this year. I've only watched 2 Doug videos and that was enough for me for one lifetime, but I'm sure you can find 1000 better points to make than the one you went for.

On that note though it would be awesome to have an actually good reviewer do a Camaro GT4.r vs 488 Challenge comparo, somewhat similar cost to purchase/run with the Ferrari on the pricier/faster side, but the Camaro is probably a bit friendlier to learn and take a dip into serious racing with

Nah bro. His criticisms were that the mid engine layout was superior which is false by competition.

no, I'm saying a 600 hp car isn't boring. Doug is just af aggot who likes ferrarri because he wons one.

his problem is more that he isn't a very good driver. He's perfectly fine at driving but he probably just struggles to get the most out of a car. He's more RCR than Chris Harris

No they didn't. They were dead last in the GTLM class while corvette won the entire thing.
>ford got btfo by bmw demoting them to third.
Ferrari only won the GTD class.

Doug is /ourguy/ in hiding, a diamond in the rough. Veeky Forums just hasn't come around to it yet.

Veeky Forums is full of autists. No other car reviewer is so autistic as to explain how air conditioning vents work.

Yet another 14 year old Corvette fanboy sperging out because someone expressed a negative opinion of the Corvette

And no, I don't like Doug either

Cars Doug has owned:
>r32 skyline
>sr2 viper
>defender
>am vantage
>range rover
>e63 amg wagon

Cars user on Veeky Forums has owned:
>?

corvettes are trash, deal with it you GM cuckold
based doug demuro putting you in your place

lmfao because Corvettes are actual trash and my nigga Doug tells it like it is.

>troubled man in a tajikistani bottle-cap collecting internet forum does not like youtuber's opinions

mfw doug lurks Veeky Forums
mfw my smug shitpost 100% gave him a plex over the vette

doug the kind of guy to have an Veeky Forums hate thread about him

>Prez/poo/ actually got triggered by Doug

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>its front engine handling couldnt compete with a euro mid engine layout
that's just a fact you idiot

I watch his videos just to see the fun quirks about the cars that he shows

He's no race car driver, so I don't let any of that shit sink in

Who even takes this jew serious?

>large horsepower numbers always equal fun
well the tesla p100d has a lot of horsepower, do you think it's fun?

Ever since DougScore he's been shit

GM cucks are literally fucking fuming kek

in today's episode of "everyone' ambivalent towards doug until he says anything negative about their favorite car/brand"

I fucking hate Doug Demuro because all his topics interest me and are something I genuinely want to watch but his presentation is so awful and hard to watch that I have to quit. He has blown every chance I have given him

How fucking stupid do you have to be?

Corvette wins with front engine layout.
Ferrarri gets last.
Porsche was doing just as shit after switching to mid engine.

In fact its Aston and Corvette that won WEC and IMSA respectively.

Basically you faggots cant admit when something is good because MURICA IS DUMB XD LE REDDIT ARMY IS HERE

OP here.

I own a BMW and a Porsche and a VW. never bought GM in my life.

sperg more GM cuck

reminder the Ford GT is MR and the Corvette has never ever been able to beat it at LeMans

Does the Ford GT come with sandbags?

>can't beat them
>so they must be cheating

typical GM cuck, a total sore loser

>corvette's race car did well so obviously the road going version is just as good!
are you retarded? all manufacturers neuter and weigh down their cars for road going sales, and it means the road cars perform like shit in comparison to the competition cars. the reality of the situation is that the road going Corvette is garbage even though the IMSA car is undeniably phenomenal.

He's probably autistic and thus pretty hard to watch

GM has a long and storied history of failing to meet expectations

Just a reminder that the average Veeky Forums poster knows next to nothing about cars or how they work

Oh please. The whole point of sports car racing is to race the same Chasis that customers can buy. Literally the rule.

yeah they strip out more adn modify the engines etc but its still the same car. Doug was NOT complaining about anything relevant to that anyway.

You apparently don't know anything about these classes, you should probably read up before you make a fool of yourself again. GTLM are tube frame, not road going chassis (the class Corvette won, as you pointed out). The street based cars are GTD, which Ferrari won. By your own logic the Ferrari is indeed a better car.

I like Doug though...

I've only been into cars over the last few months and i have to say this is the most spiteful, petty board I've ever been to. Why is Veeky Forums so angry all the fucking time?

Alphonse caused a massive trigger. he's that hilarious troll who lives in vegas

>Alphonse
Who?