Should I trust craigslist ads where people block the license plates? why would they do this?

should I trust craigslist ads where people block the license plates? why would they do this?

they think it'll keep them from being identified for some stupid reason. doesn't matter anyway since you should be using the VIN to see VIN history. if they refuse to let you do that, don't buy it.

If I was going to commit a crime using a car I'd find a plate off CL with the same make/model/color to copy and throw the piggus off my trail.

To stop people from identifying you with very high certainty. In an era where investigative firms are collating all the data they can on people and fraud is running rampant, it is a good idea.

Are the tires at least 3 stars?

I automatically distrust sellers trying to hide their identity. I'm going to see them and the vehicle and their phone number and even their address when I go to buy the vehicle anyway, so there's no reason to hide it if you're legit. Hiding your plate especially makes no sense because strangers see it on the road anyway.

>didn't blur the reflection of the plate on the bumper

>number plate is censored in the images
>classified site requires number plate in the ad listing anyways
Wonder why people bother

>should I trust craigslist ads where people block the license plates?

Yes, but if they block their license plate with their hand/finger. Do not even bother. They are a stupid faggot

they're morons if they're blocking it, but it's harmless.

unless they're using their finger.

and the finger's brown and tattooed.

it's stolen right?

also that's a nice house for scum to be living in.

why is he scum? it's just a tattoo. go be autistic somewhere else

>hop on my local craigslist and find just the right vehicle
>get on dmv website to get vin and address
>use my super secret key cutting machine to make a key using the vin
>hmm add says "dont need car anymore because i bought a new one. I work 9-5 everyday, available nights and weekends"
>drive by house around 1030 am and sure enough its in the driveway
>buddy drops me off down the street
>confidently walk up to car, unlock it, start it and drive away
>park in huge warehouse and its stripped down for parts by the end of the day

>tattooed
>not scum

lmao

retard alert

lmao, keep crying

nice projection

sperg more

keep going little buddy

Lots
Of
Laughs

Tattoos are d e g e n e r a t e
Anyone who willingly tattoos their body, especially to that extent, isn't someone that you want to associate with. Their personality is shining cleanly through their tattoos, and it's not good.

The seller of my last car did this because they "didn't want mexicans making fake copies to use for crime". The car was fine though.

sperg more
>degenerate
>blah blah blah
yea. whatever autist

you're still going? lmao, I guess I'll be here all day, laughing at your soy-fueled rage.

I'll eagerly await your next post, champ

i am not white so i cannot be a soyboy cuckold. stay mad. keep sperging

Since you love the Witcher so much,
You do know that Poland is about as /pol/ as nations get right?
Tattoos are only more degenerate in Japan than Poland.
You'll be gassed soon enough.

>everyone is a alt right retard in poland
Wrong.

>he's still monging around in an impotent rage, trying to get the last word in while humiliating himself further

el
m
a
o

>cuck is this defensive
sperg more

>he's STILL trying

keep serving up those keks, autist

sperg more

So why wouldn't they get a licence number of a car from a parking lot? People think the fact their car is for sale makes it special lmao

>he's still butthurt that someone on the internet doesn't like his faggy skin doodles

lmao

sperg more

lmao

one day some 40yo faggot living with his parents who's autistical about anything privacy related wanted to sell his car but without cianiggers identifying him, other autists followed, normies then thought, people are hiding their plates, THERE MUST BE A REASON FOR IT. they start thinking about how hackermen will get their money through their plates and how niggers will rob their place if they don't. All while ignoring the risks of giving away your info to someone from craigslist saying "Hey i'm interested in the car, price seems alright. call me xxx-xxx-xxx-xx"

now everyone's doing it, so am i for some reason, didn't even think twice before hiding the plate when i sold my last car, why ? everyone's doing it.

>i am not white
Wew lad, facebook is that way ------> or whatever website people of color are visiting, if any at all.

kill yourself lad.

but thats shows you if the seller is a nigger or a pajeet. A picture of the seller would actually be quite useful in determening the past of the car

I am more afraid of the Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God

>>use my super secret key cutting machine to make a key using the vin
I see one flaw in that plan

oh does it now?

>worst car I ever bought was from a muslim
>best used car I ever bought was from a muslim

Shieeeet.

In EU anyone can view your name and car registeration info from the plate with 1 euro text message and use them to find out your address and phone number with similar services.

If you post pictures of your car online eg. Veeky Forums, then maybe you want to cover the plate in photoshop.
But if you are selling your car, what's the point? I think that people cover the plate because they are used to it in public pictures.

How is it in USA? I would personally newer reveal my plate online unless I was selling my car, especially if I was some annoying tripfag who was begging to be doxxed.

Why should I give some bored 14 year old enough info to report my car stolen for kicks
Fuck you, faggot

How is this a flaw? Dealers and good locksmiths can cut keys using the vin. Aside from chipped keys and higher end vehicles