PlayStation 4 General #469 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

Old Thread: Tight fit for a russian cat Edition

========================================

>Taiko Drum Master: Session de Dodon ga Don! launches October 26 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/07/taiko-drum-master-session-de-dodon-ga-don-launches-october-26-japan

>The Idolmaster: Cinderella Girls Viewing Revolution coming west on July 18
gematsu.com/2017/07/idolmaster-cinderella-girls-viewing-revolution-coming-west-july-18

>Dragon Quest XI story scene screenshots
gematsu.com/2017/07/dragon-quest-xi-story-scene-screenshots

>Tetsuya Nomura on Kingdom Hearts III development length, keyblade transformations, DLC, more
gematsu.com/2017/07/tetsuya-nomura-kingdom-hearts-iii-development-length-keyblade-transformations-dlc

>Gintama: Project Last Game for PS4 coming to Asia in English
gematsu.com/2017/07/gintama-project-last-game-ps4-coming-asia-english

>Street Fighter V adds Abigail from Final Fight on July 25
gematsu.com/2017/07/street-fighter-v-adds-abigail-final-fight-july-25

>Tekken 7 adds Geese Howard from Fatal Fury as DLC this winter
gematsu.com/2017/07/tekken-7-adds-geese-howard-fatal-fury-dlc-winter

>Dragon Ball FighterZ ‘Trunks’ reveal trailer
gematsu.com/2017/07/dragon-ball-fighterz-trunks-reveal-trailer-closed-beta-registration-opens-july-26

>Arika’s “Mysterious Fighting Game” launches for PS4 in 2018
gematsu.com/2017/07/arika-mysterious-fighting-game-launches-ps4-2018

========================================

>PS4 Pro vs Slim comparison
pastebin.com/JsXvkiYx

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/07/djmax-respect-new-song-mulch-music-video
arcsystemworks.jp/djmax_respect/
youtube.com/watch?v=l4gvcoHdKvM
youtube.com/watch?v=zgtT288z8nk
youtube.com/watch?v=FRb1_uoGbQg
youtube.com/watch?v=z-X0P1Ix7Go
youtube.com/watch?v=sw_LZR8jxtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pCLyI9YNRbc
youtube.com/watch?v=Kswi7nVww3E
youtube.com/watch?v=3ajOA6ejNB0
play-asia.com/djmax-respect-english-korean-subs/13/70b4jp
gematsu.com/2017/07/occulticnine-digital-title-japan-affi-trigger-system-introduced
youtu.be/x71YjN4uSf0
psnprofiles.com/YNA_p4u7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Decide to redownload MGSV
>remember MGO was a thing
>download it
>tiny western playerbase but still there
>it's actually kinda fun (besides all the cool customization being level locked)

>you don't become a nioh
the fuck is it called nioh then?

It means that she's best girl.

you become greater than a nioh one of the characters even says so in a very "you truly were the greatest Nioh© of them all!" way.

there can only be one, new nioh 2 where we destroy japan

Do Yakuza 0 and Kiwami have Pro support and no I don't mean Boost Mode.

Those are my exact feelings about Titanfall.

Gonna call my friends that forgot to move to the new thread

No, they've already been updated from PS3 version which was 30fps/720p.

>notice psn friend has the same avatar as me
>politely change as not to cause confusion
My good deed for the day. What good deeds have you done today, friends?

>not bullying him out of avatar
cuck

Considered it desu. Sort of a little friendly banter with some aggressive undertones you know? But I didn't really like the avatar all that much anyway.

As a proud member of this Christian community, it is my duty to treat others how I wish to be treated myself.

Considering buying Wild Arms 3 in the sale.

Anyone know if the EU version suffers from running at a slower speed like some of the other PS2 games? It's stupidly hard finding info on this shit.

finally got all nioh trophies praise be to allah for allah is god and the only god.

explode yourself

Come on baby, light my... fire.

Man their training regiment is pretty tough

Fun game.
I hope you played it co-op though.

Still going through the early missions, and yeah I play co op from time to time. None of my friends have it though.

Does anyone know when the next big sale is?

I really fucking want the the Crash Bandicoot trilogy, but fucking dont want to pay full price

Remember when we found out YNA was a poorfag and then he stopped posting here?
I just remember that and couldn't help but laugh.

You have no idea what he's been through. Shut the fcuk up.

lel do tell

>he stopped posting here?
yeah sure

Yeah, please do.

About to buy horizon, it's fun? It has good character customization? Good sidequests? Good story? Graphics? Comfyness?

No it's shit

Please explain

Explain what? Guerilla can't make shit outside of graphic part of the games anymore, shadow fail was enough of a proof amd horizon only proves it further. The soundtrack is nice though

So we have good graphics and nice soundtrack, we're improving from the "i'ts shit", please continue, it's either buying this or another game.

Xth for RESPECT

>Latest News

>DJMAX Respect new song ‘Mulch’ music video
gematsu.com/2017/07/djmax-respect-new-song-mulch-music-video

>DJMAX Respect Japanese website open
arcsystemworks.jp/djmax_respect/

>Composer Lineup
youtube.com/watch?v=l4gvcoHdKvM

Full Songs

>NB Ranger - Virgin Force
youtube.com/watch?v=zgtT288z8nk

>Far East Princess
youtube.com/watch?v=FRb1_uoGbQg

>quixotic
youtube.com/watch?v=z-X0P1Ix7Go

>Binary World
youtube.com/watch?v=sw_LZR8jxtQ

>Opening Song Revealed

>glory day (Full M/V)
youtube.com/watch?v=pCLyI9YNRbc

>glory day (Japanese Full M/V )
youtube.com/watch?v=Kswi7nVww3E

>glory day (Full M/V Acoustic Version)
youtube.com/watch?v=3ajOA6ejNB0

Are you ready to be respected?

>DJMAX Respect Pre-orders are now available.
play-asia.com/djmax-respect-english-korean-subs/13/70b4jp

It's pretty decent. Worth playing at least once imo. The story is fairly interesting. It isn't as sjw as people would have you believe.
It's a huge world with a lot to do and explore.

It's an unbelivably bland game filled with stupid crap like metallic dinosaurs which somehow don't rust to death in literal jungles or beoing able to jump on a bomb you must be careful with. Avoid until it inevitably ends up in plus

One one hand I have someone telling me that the game is utterly shit, on the other we have a fun game worth giving a shot, still can't decide.

day 3 of no divine umbracite guys I'm losing hope I have already ordered my helium tank I hope I find some before it arrives.

Stop being autistic

Maybe look up some gameplay or something? I'm not gonna tell you that you have to buy it, just saying I had fun with it, and I'm quite excited for the new dlc

rude

gematsu.com/2017/07/occulticnine-digital-title-japan-affi-trigger-system-introduced

I'm thinking of getting into Valkyria chronicles, is the story any good?

Characters are pretty likable and the setting is cool. It's grounded in warfare for the most part at the beginning but do prepared for some non-grounded elements to the story (like ragnite being a miracle energy source, that kind of thing).

typical anime story

It's on sale right now, worth £7.39?

Absolutely yes.

I played through it a few months ago myself and doing every story mission and side mission + the included extra stuff that was DLC for the original release I had 40+ hours played. And that's without going back to get better ranks etc.

Why did DS3 get PS4 pro support with uncapped frame rate and Bloodborne didn't?

Because bloodborne is older, nobody's working on it

I would've preferred DS3 remain capped at 30 desu.
It's a mess at the moment, just a shitty brute force hack job.
At least Bloodborne remains capped at 30 and benefits from smoother overall performance thanks to boost mode.

the only benefit I saw in BB was reduction of the hard frame drops caused by the witches of hemwick summoning. other than that you barely notice it.

After playing nioh at 60fps it's going to be hard to take playing the next FROM game if it doesn't have an option to choose between graphics and framerate.

Fromshit is already hard to play after Nioh because Nioh actually has a battle system

I didn't really like it. The story and gameplay was very mediocre

Nioh has a much more in depth combat system, but there are more enemies in BB and almsot all of them have larger movesets than nioh enemies. there are no real phases to fights in nioh they just get more aggressive.

I wouldn't mind the dlc coming out already. I've put aside some stuff without even having to farm. A shitload of +16 divine gear to upgrade if needed, 60m gold, nearly a billion amrita just in case they make another use for it, nearly 2000 divine fragments, nearly 100 of each kind of the yokai forging mats and 200k glory. I might just start farming gold.

why is she fat?

Story is good, but more importantly gameplay is great.

>Implying 200k glory will be enough for the new most expensive transform
Get outta here bro

I'm in Sekigahara region on WotD, dealing about 1500 damage per strike (Spear), but all of the people I summoned for the Gasha skeleboss level look I just couldn't be bothered, and they kept suiciding it seemed were dealing upwards of 5000 damage. Now I know that the kunai cheese can reach 15,000 damage per shot, but should I be concerned about my damage output?
If not, hah! I...errr....got you? Yeah, I'm ughhh....totally running a twink build. But out of curiosity could you give me some tips on what to do without cheese?

Isn't fabled the best? You can't get thre mystery one below can you?

Having a good weapon is the most important part, but there are so many variables that can contribute to your damage. You have your weapon obviously, also whatever ranged weapon is currently active, your armour, the set bonuses from all those items, the accessories, your normal levels, you skill points in samurai/ninja/onmyo, spirit guardians, prestige points and then any temporary buffs ontop of it all.

but I've taken my 200 +20 oni sakon spear with killing blow and familiarity A bonuses, used a reincarnation to be level one, only bought skills for parry and spearfall and I was able to beat marobashi by triple comboing each dude. Your raw damage doesn't really change for regular attacks. it's when you do stuff like have starred skill effects on your weapon pairing with attack from behind, plus spirits and weapon set effects that massive boost damage from behind and suddenly you are one shotting WotD bosses.

I know I'll get hate for this but I have 15 minutes left, anyone have a spare 14 day trial for ps plus? Need it for the destiny 2 beta

youtu.be/x71YjN4uSf0

Release date when?

>there's no way to farm masamune without going through the entire stage
>if you try to rush through the stage you need to fight vs his buttbuddy while hellfire rains down on you

This is complete garbage

>the guy obsessed with honor that tels you to fight like a samurai if you attack him first calls 5 gunmen to help him mid-fight

What a shit sale at us ps store...

>preparing an odachi mixed set
>will need masamune parts
>get ready to farm him on his fuckawful stage
>drop his weapon text
>it's a dual sword, not an odachi
>realize the set I actually want is shigezane's
>his mission is arguably worse and his solo version is buffed and a complete pain to fight
That's it
I quit

M E I K O

>destiny 2 beta
Well that was a waste of 45 minutes

euro ps2 games are 50fps due to your shitty tvs. gotta buy from the burger store

Can just about handle the 50hz, it's the idea of them running 17% slower in regards to the actual game speed that I can't.

is that shit literally only for cucks who preordered?

>there's no way to farm masamune without going through the entire stage
There is one - you pray at nearest shrine and go kill the boss, if he never dropped what you want you go to title screen from menu and back.

>tfw DJMAX posting is the irc chat version of ps4g

First for trophies btw

psnprofiles.com/YNA_p4u7

I take it your surgery went well if you're back here.

Basically yeah. I got a key from a friend who works at gamestop though

I can't even walk lol

The pain is going away slowly though

My parents won't let me come back til I'm fully healed

so how was the sex change in thailand wn?

I got a nice pair of titties like forty wanted to kek

But everything went well wn :^)

>The pain is going away slowly though
That's good. What did you even have done?

There's actually a PS4 gen chat? I always thought that was a meme.

it's a cancerous discord chat, even worse than irc

avoid

Nope, it's just that tomato used to falseflag the irc special snowflakes by posting irc info as soon as a vitagen thread was made to annoy anons.

I too used to flaseflag the shit out of the irc and I made sure every non-irc poster turned against the idea of the vitagen irc

I remember rigging polls that I made myself in order to remove the irc info from the OP

Everyone thought there was democracy but the're wasn't any kek

God I was such a devilish/autistic idiot back then, and to think the only reason I did all that was because they said trophies sucked the first time I went there lol

Vitagen IRC was great.
You're still autistic by the way.

>autistic idiot back then
>shilling korean phone games at this very moment

It was beautiful, the irc idiots thought they owned vitagen but I took everything away from them

Aizen and Roboaddy were the most usefull idiots of them all, one shitposted threads to death and the other used to shit on OPs with retarded Miku shit

If it wasn't for them the idea of me turning into a tripfag to save the OP from shitposting would have never worked.

Everyone trusted my threads, so much so that people would wait for me to make threads and would ignore anyone.

Good lord vitagen was my bitch for the longest time.

Embarrassing as fuck how seriously you fags take making threads, 1 step away from the unemployed redditmods that work 12hours a day for free.

Only YNA takes it seriously. It's part of his asperger's.

I was only trying to monopolize threads just like Damoreth is atm with you guys.

Plus I was a 17 yo NEET back in 2012

Is there a weight calculator for Nioh? I wanna reset and do something somewhat optimal

Just put the gear on you want to use and put enough stats in the shit that increases max weight until you are exactly where you want to be?

How fun is this in couch coop?

Very. Been playing it recently with my nephew on 2 ps4s. We got the necro pack and it's great fun.

It can be a little tedious on one system because only one person can have their menu up at a time, but it's still fun.

How's this build for Odachi? I just started NG+ and wanted to try something different

I combined Saika's, Muneshige's and Shigezane's set to get +26% close combat damage and +10A/D from Raiken. Not sure about the stats, though. It has the minimum to use the sets, some Magic, the minimum to use Raiken and the rest was pumped mainly in Strength, with some in Body and Heart

Well me and gf have only one PS4 and one PS3 so we'll settle for couch coop

The menu thing isn't so bad if you learn to use the quick menu. Let's you scroll through your recently acquired items and skills without opening a menu.

What is damoreth doing?

Literally nothing. YNA just getting autistic because he can't make the threads.

Ok so, how does Soul Matching to get + levels on gear work, anyway?

I have this piece at lv 150, divine, +0. Soul match it with another piece of gear, also lv 150, also divine, also +0 but the prompt says it won't change anything