What are some mods that grind your fucking gears Veeky Forums?

What are some mods that grind your fucking gears Veeky Forums?

For me its when people take their sealed beam headlights and replace them with LEDs

>pic related, me fixing it

Painted v-tec valve covers

>HID/LED in halogen housings
>tires sticking several inches outside the body without extra flares
>large offroad-oriented SUV/pickup on 20-22" wheels with low-profile tires
>anything that obscures the drivers vision, aka people hanging big fluffy dice from their rearview mirror and such
>overpowered 5000 inch/1 000 000 watt subwoofer in the trunk of a sedan that is turned to max and sounds more like a particularly angry polack with a sledgehammer stuck in the trunk
>floormats that are plastic, resembling diamond steel patterns
>overdone camber
>overdone lowering
>aftermarket Altezza-style rear lights
>fake turbo whistle on the exhaust tip

I didn't realise I was this much of a grumpy fuck

>>HID/LED in halogen housings
Fuck the assholes that do this in particular. This shit is the actual fucking worst.

what if it came stock like that?

>particularly angry polack with a sledgehammer stuck in the trunk
im a slav and had sledgehammers and other tools in my trunk for years
this hit too close to home

I remember that happening this fall. I'd just been at a first-aid course and was heading home on the country road leading home. I'm in my Toyota, which sits quite far above the ground, has a 2 inch lift, was then on 31" tires and also has a bed top that somewhat limits my rearwards view even more

Even so - there is a fucking W203 C-class Mercedes coming up behind me as I am nearing my hometown, and he is able to blind the fuck outta me with his HID-swapped halogen headlights. I was so astounded that I just pulled a bit to the side, let him pass and then followed, hoping he'd stop at the gas station, store or whatver. Luckily he did, and I had a chat with him about how exactly fucking terrible his lights were and how it was a serious danger to everyone else

He did agree with me, saying that he had put them on just a few days earlier, but was not satisfied at all.... I just hope he told the truth and took them out when he got back home

Just imagine how badly setup those were when they were able to blind me through that rear window

How else will you deal with surprise gay on the roadside?

1000w is a fucking baby sub, quit being a whiny bitch.

I wrote 5 000 inch/one million watts, as in an exaggerated play on how subs tend to be chosen purely because of inches or watts, and not for their fidelity, range and so on

Sleepy eyes. They look retarded

Don't hate on the dice

not a mod as it's out of the factory; those fucking new shitbox cars that have a foglight come on when they turn left or right, and i mean the actual fogs at the bottom, not rotating headlights which i'm ok with. gets me really salty fffffffffggfdghdfgdf

Why would you want anything like it? Its just in the way

These seem pretty reasonable to me

Stance faggots

fucking idiots that spray paint trim pieces black, but they leave said trim on the car thus leaving a shit ton of over spray everywhere
FUCKING HELL MAN STOP

>spray painting the grill black
>autozone wheels
>after market exhaust that isn’t aligned
>two different exhaust tips
>tires that don’t match
>stretched tires
>neochrome
>spray painted hub caps
>missing centercaps
>mismatched lug nuts
>spike lug nuts
>widebody kit with stock wheels
>unpainted body kits
>stock wheels with spacers
>lanyard wrapped around the shifter
>eBay seat covers
>steering wheel covers
>five pounds of shit hanging from the rear view mirror
>clear taillights
There probably more I can’t think of

>mods
You know exactly what I mean.

>missing centercaps
Like fuck am I gunna go spend $300+ on some fucking centercaps when niggers are just going to steal them when I'm at the store anyways.

>steering wheel covers
The last owner electrical taped the wheel for some fucking reason, and half of it is falling off. I wasn't gunna deal with that or pay to get a new OEM wheel.

>HID/LED in halogen housings
I'm seriously triggered by this shit
Getting blinded on roads because of these fucks

>when niggers are just going to steal them when I'm at the store anyways.
live somewhere without niggers

anything that is fake.
>fake carbon fibre stickers on body parts
>a wing so fake it creates lift
>fake exaust tips
>fake badges
>stance
I don't really care about much else

hanging fuzzy dice from your rear view mirror is supposed to signify that you have had sex in your car, at least in the US

Ive never heard this.

>anything that obscures the drivers vision, aka people hanging big fluffy dice from their rearview mirror and such
>floormats that are plastic, resembling diamond steel patterns
>overdone camber
>overdone lowering

what the fuck is exactly your problem you statist cuck

>Buy used car
>Previous owner replaced headlights with shitty HID
>Managed to break the fuck out of the weather seal and the headlight housing became flooded with water after a year
>Previous owner replaced dome light with an LED
>Managed to crack the housing of the dome light
Hamfisted fuck

Some more
>Previous owner painted (not plastidipped) the wheels and front emblem black
>Wheel paint came off while the dealership was washing it before handing me the key
>Still cant get the totally chipped and awful looking black paint off the front emblem
Fuck you wherever you are

>tfw my 9 inch rims poke about 3 inches
H-hey I'm working on flares I have to wait for my next paycheck to buy them m8