Do cars have feelings?

Do cars have feelings?

If you want them to

Yes

numb

They have hard and cold exterior, but a complex, intricate, warm and fuzzy inside.

fpbp

like anything, it all depends on the history. a house where every previous owner has either sudoku'd in it, or committed a murder in it, is definitely going to have some negative vibes.

A car that some guy has had since he learned to drive, found his sweetheart in, and then passed on to his grandson, is similarly, going to have positive vibes to it.

In general its also simply a human response to see humanity in nonhuman things.

Same way we see faces in things that don't have faces. Because we are wired that way.

So you see something like

and you feel bad, it inspires sad feelings in you because "abandonment" and "neglect" are hardwired as "bad", and therefore you see a car that was once new and shiny and meant something to someone, and you see the years weighing down on it and you assign a feeling to it

tl;dr it's human nature to assign human emotions and emotional responses to pretty much anything, even inanimate objects

Cars are tsundere as fuck

No, they're machines.

They're sexy tsunderes

so are we

Does anyone else tend to feel bad for cars with shitty owners? Like that machine deserves better treatment?

Of course. Machines meant no harm, yet they get abused. They do exactly as their owner commands them and still receive a beating.

All the time.
What really gets me its all the black cars that bear the marks of automatic washes.

i forgot how good looking the 720s is.

My dick will never forget
It's very sad to see a nice sportscar being owned by some asshat who never drives it

mmm. tied for mclarens 2nd best looking car with the 12c. f1 will always be #1

You're damn right

I always apologize to my Vibe if I have to drive hard in traffic or thank it if I have a good session going down twisty roads.

>f1 will always be #1
Not so fast

Cheeki grin

Are Italian cars yandere?

That thing is sexy as fuck
It would be funny to see a Twingo being driven angrily and aggressively.

MR2 is definitely yandere
All McLarens are pure sex

We're organisms.

Sorry but no
I used to believe that they did have feelings but after owning a mercedes I realized that if it did have feelings it would be a total stacy and I just dont care anymore

yes and she loves me

You guys are severely autistic. God damn.

at least i ain't some dobby-lookin ass motherfucker boutta die at the age of ten my nigga

Maybe.
I punched mine and cracked one of the panels when I was drunk and angry.
Still feel bad about it.

I like to think that it's happy that I take care of it.