Just found out about The Fast and The Furious movie franchise and will start movie marathon in the next 30 minutes...

Just found out about The Fast and The Furious movie franchise and will start movie marathon in the next 30 minutes. What should I expect?

>Just found out about The Fast and The Furious movie franchise
How? I can't even comprehend it.

a series of absolute trash

jesus fucking christ, 16 years of fast and the furious?

>Just found out about The Fast and The Furious movie franchise

You have to be 18 to browse this site.

the first 3 were good.

watch the first two only, fuck tokyo drift and the rest of that filth

pure cringe.

these movies are fucking garbage.

A movie series whose reviews get progressively better as it goes along.

I cannot name another franchise that has worked like that.

make sure you put tokyo drift between 6 and 7, and make sure not to get your hopes up about the entire series. 6 had a badass scene with a tank and that's pretty much the highlight of all of them.

If ever there were a movie series where you have to """turn your brain off""" to enjoy it, this would be it.

But Tokyo Drift had mr. Dorito himself init

Just watch 1 and 2, and the last 10 minutes of 7.

You're done.

first 3:
most cornball and most quotable. Pretty stupid

4-7
change of pace from street racer culture to chases and intl espionage intrigue. Kinda cool and over the top action VTEC kicks in yo. And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again.

8:
meh. I really hope it ends after 10 finally.

An advice.
don't watch it. don't waste your time...
it's utter shit

Granny shifting

Only watch the first 3 if you don't want to be VERY disappointed

The old ones are good. They are all cheesy but at least there are good real action shots before all the cg garbage/superhero shit.

The second one, 2fast 2 Furious us absolutely hands down the best one in the series thanks to Rome's one liners. I'm pretty fucking hammered op if u wanna hang out here and chat while u watch I love the FnF series

Tokyo Drift or bust

This user is correct.
who /hungry/ here?

a bunch of crappy movies
1-3 are enjoyably awful

DVD PLAYERS

>What should I expect?
Trash

Meh the franchise went to shit when they let niggers join the cast

Ejecto seat-o cuz

>Wasting time with that franchise

Fuck no.

Only watch the first two movies. Maybe Tokyo Drift if you enjoyed the first two.
Don't bother with anything else except for the ending of Furious 7

Where have you been since 2001? How are you just finding out about this? Were you shipwrecked the last 16 years?

Only watched 1 and 2 in my life

Aye Papi

This. Where the fuck have you been for the last 17 years?

>What should I expect?
Love at first sight.

The Fast and the Furious, 2 Fast 2 Furious, and Tokyo Drift are objectively the best films in the franchise. Everything else is mediocre. Fast and Furious is objectively the worst one, might as well skip it.

>those sunglasses
>those pants
>that shirt
>that whole fucking picture

jesus, was 2001 really that long ago?

Yes.

17 years of this shit just let it DIE

it hasnt been good since FnF TD 11 years ago ffs

Not double clutching

That evrey Movie after Tokyo Drift is gonna be a indistinguishable mess of one long Movie

and this scene

just watch the first and third ones t b h

The wolverine movies.

but Han is the best FF character

On the off chance this isn't an elaborate ruse, first 3 focus in the street racing culture, after that it shifted into generic action movies with exploding cars in the middle. Since this is Veeky Forums, only bother with the first 3. Shit I can't even tell the names of a few characters in FnF1, but I remember all the cars in it.

1-3 were about cars with some shitty action scenes thrown in
The rest were shitty generic action movies with some "cars" thrown in.

Tokyo Drift is the best one out of the initial 3 (heh) which mostly focus on car culture and ricing cars so hard you'll look like a mexican that played too much Underground 2.
It oddly has the best FF character, the most racing out of any FF, cheesy gaijin story and Sparco steering wheels.
Oh and it also a really shitty J-rap song that i unironically like.

Kyoto Dorito is the best one.

If you're any type of car guy, expect to turn off the logic part of your brain while watching, otherwise you'll want to punch the screen.

>the origional fast and furious movie came out almost 17 years ago

im not gonna lie, when i just started to get into cars i knew that the next decade was not going to be kind to the car industry

good beginning and after a few movies you stop giving a fuck and watch something better

Keep dreaming about drifting that diesel fiat