Where I live (in America) car-jackings are way up and getting way more sophisticated

Where I live (in America) car-jackings are way up and getting way more sophisticated.

What is the cause?
What are some societal solutions?
What are preventive measures that a car owner can take?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5120385/Thieves-steal-Mercedes-driveway-using-gadgets.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>disparate economic conditions and increases in enforcement without dealing with the actual cause
>people not being poor as fuck
>try and avoid being around poor and desperate people, make sure your car isn't worth shit

The cause is niggers
I dunno, make them stop acting like niggers and strart acting like decent human beings.
Carry a gun and maintain situational awareness.

>What is the cause?

Niggers

In MKE the carjackings have fuck all to do with money anymore. It's middle schoolers stealing them to flee cops before crashing into innocent people.

i don't know if you know this but teenagers that want to steal cars is primarily caused by poor fucking parents and not just some magical teenagers wanting to do terrible things serum

back to

>>>/pol

Niggers
Niggers and society LUL
Avoid niggertown, drive a shitheap, be armed and/or be intimidating as fuck.
Assuming there's a decent black dude who's also top of the food chain in niggertown being friends with him can also help. Sadly that usually helps after the first time they fuck your shit up.

niggers
remove niggers
buy a gun to shoot niggers

Don't be a bitch and Drive manuel

Just call them niggers

>what is the cause?
Niggers
>What are some societal solutions?
Jim Crow and a couple good lynchings worked pretty good in the 50s
>What are preventive measures that a car owner can take?
Around blacks, never relax

This

Drive around with your doors locked?

guys its not just niggers
its spics as well.

Same thing in Melbourne Australia except a mix of sophisticated and retarded. You have the white bogan meth babies who think its funny and a game (pic related), Sudanese gangs who beat people half to death when they do it and the professionals who rock up in the middle of the night with flatbed tow trucks, steal you car and part it into a billion pieces so you never find it. It's to the point that if you have an import and its not in a closed garage its a matter of time until it's taken. The government refuses to do anything about it because they're ultra SJW and it's also illegal to carry a weapon like a base ball bat or knife... also you can't have guns so if it happens to you you're pretty much expected to just hand over the keys and hope the public hospitals aren't too busy that day when they drag your ass in.

Manual transmission
No pattern indicator
Problem solved

This one is pretty good.

Same thing, in most cases.

Don't be a bitch and learn how to spell manual

is today a school holiday or are NEETs just bored out of their mind today?

Can't imagine being this dense.

the cause is from retards who go out first thing in the morning and turn the car on in the garage or driveway to let it warm up in the winter

or idiots who buy drugs from strangers at night in unfamilar places

or idiots who have 350000 mile civics with keyholes so worn down your pinky nail would unlock and start it

so basically the people who are on the lower side of the totem pole often impoverished people who live in highly urban areas where kids with no parental guidance are in massive abundance and have little to do

TL;DR
donate to charities and do more community outreach volunteer work if you want carjackings to stop, focusing primarily on younger teens and children

>drive manual in America
>get carjacked
>...

Google BMW Blaster

If you weren't one, you wouldn't care

i could totally see some young kid getting shit talked by some boomer fuck as you robbed the shit out of him and then tried to take his car but couldnt.

im not gonna lie i would totes lean out the open window of his own car and blast his head right in front of the wife and kids.

wrong

But nigs are the main cause of it.
"According to the National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS) conducted by the U.S. Department of Justice's Bureau of Justice Statistics, from 1993 to 2002, some 38,000 carjackings occurred annually.[20] According to the survey, over this time period men were more often victims than women, blacks more than whites, and Hispanics more than non-Hispanics.[20] 56% of carjackers were identified by victims as black, 21% white, 16% Asian or Native American, and 7% mixed race or unknown."
13% nigs = 56% of carjackings
62% whites = 21% of carjackings

Couldn't find newer statistics quickly so fuck it. You'll have to deal with shit from 20 years ago unless you dig around yourself.

Are all americans like this?
Jesus

wrong. As a matter of fact, I go out of my way to call bullshit on anything regardless of someones race/gender/religion, etc.

I'm not denying that there are black people from lower income families that steal cars. The point I'm making is that don't you faggots have nothing better to do?

Looking up these statistics isn't at all fun nor productive. You should worry about your own life instead of others. Worrying about getting your car stolen by someone with darker skin than you should be the last of your problems lad.

Do you even have a car?

>not cvcks
>not poor
>not stupid

even a poor black guy on crack living homeless in cali makes more than a majority of all third worlders and even people in developing nations

I mean... It takes 5 minutes tops to look up "carjacking" and "us racial composition"... Also in general being on Veeky Forums isn't productive. And no. Not right now. Moved to a town in Germany where I don't need a car so I got rid of it. Hopefully I'll get a bike in the next year because 2 tracks and the alps available for weekend fun + there's snow only 2-3 days a year.

>I mean... It takes 5 minutes tops to look up "carjacking" and "us racial composition".

the point is you took time out of your life to look it up. Youre in Germany doing god knows what without a car yet you here shitposting about how much you hate black people. Really stimulates the synapses.

Get off the internet for a bit and collect yourself.

Stop limping your self in with subhuman niggers my dude just because you are black does not mean you are a nigger.

Someone is triggered

as much as you want to separate the two, it just isn't happening because if t were true, black people would talking how much that hate niggers.

inb4 you link to that shitty chris rock video.

you're god damn right I'm triggered. This is an automotive board. If I wanted to be on /pol/ or stormfront, I'd go there.

Are you finished throwing out buzzwords yet?

>Lol just ignore the problem bruh
That's exactly the problem with society today holy fuck

Stop throwing around your socioeconomic and racial analysis like you're some sort of college professor who's "woke"

It's because everyone's converting to these stupid ass fob and keyless entry systems that make it much easier to control and steal your car with no physical damage done.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5120385/Thieves-steal-Mercedes-driveway-using-gadgets.html

This has been a growing issue with the hackers taking over a Jeep Cherokee a while ago. (Although I'm fairly certain it was stage) the Top Gear episode where Clarkson drives away with Hammond's Challenger is become more and more real every day

>live in eastern european shithole
>apperantely it's more civilized than the most democratic country on earth since carjackings are unheard of these days
really made me THINK

>LAND OF THE FREE

For (you)

Where did I say to ignore the problem?

But let's be honest what exactly are YOU going to do about people stealing cars other than typing Nigger and posting crime statistics repeatedly on multiple Japanese cartoon boards?

at the most you'll get a pistol/carry permit if you don't have one already and then end up not ever using on anyone because nothing interesting will ever happen to you. I'd say you will live a sad life, but I'm not here to judge.

south Africans use flamethrowers also called flammenwerfers

I started thinking you might be a bait tripfag (I only care about mighty and longpost) but then saw .
There is a huge difference between a nigger and a black guy. I dislike niggers, not black dudes just like I dislike white hood rats. The problem is that white hood rats are a smaller percentage than the niggers in comparison meaning I'm more careful around black people I don't know than white ones. Being in Germany and reading about rapes daily while my korean roommate tells me she was creeped the fuck out by some refugees the other day ain't helping either.

I've been thinking about getting an AR-pistol for pea shooting anyways, might as well mount it on the underside of my trunk lid. Not sure what my states laws are on keeping a loaded pistol in the car but if it's legal I'm going to keep it in a holster attached to the center console.

and the shitposting ensues. Can't argue so you continue with an irrelevant and sad excuse for a "meme". Later.

>There is a huge difference between a nigger and a black guy. I dislike niggers, not black dudes just like I dislike white hood rats.

I understand you mean well but my reality is that some people will only see me as a Nigger, no matter what. I've learn to deal with that. I've been black my entire life lol, so I think I have a slightly better grasp on this although you in your skin have a totally different POV and experience with black people. So I don't know what to tell you.

>Tripfags confirmed as self centered faggot that has to make everything about himself
This isn't about you nigger.

nobody is talking to you.

>captcha: Pendejo Route

Lol no you cuck, just kill the carjackers and they won't jack cars anymore.

The world will never be safe until /pol/tards are rounded up and gassed in the ovens they love so much.

Back to actual point of this thread.

Shitboxes might not look tempting to steal, but they're easier to sell for parts. People who carjack for money and are good at it are usually in it for parts, so they generally look for older cars that have a high demand for spare parts. It's simply balancing risk and reward.

t. American COMMUNIST Liberties Union

>Shitboxes might not look tempting to steal, but they're easier to sell for parts.

i.e. 90's Hondas

Yawn.
Well, you'd better get started, because you've got a lotta motherfuckers to kill.

>What is the cause?
Unironically, niggers. Some exceptional niggers may be lighter than others.
Don't live anywhere near niggers.
Don't drive in niggertown, lock your doors, have a gun.

I figure while we're on the subject of crime that I'd mention the bump. I don't know how common knowledge of it is outside of majority black cities. Someone bumps your car with theirs in traffic and when you stop they rob you.

t. cuck who lives in a herion infested city

if not herion its some prescription drug half the town is abusing. stay cucked bitch nigga

Stop blaming herons. Herons a good bird, just tryna get fish and sheeit.

Diff user, but I love herons. Mother fucking, herons, man. What beautiful, yet terrifying, birds.

My uncle owns a heron and trained it to suck his dick

I've read through this thread, and I think you're naive, aka lucky you havent had exposure to a lot of this shit. I dont think anyone else in this threas has been carjacked either, but you must admit it's sketchy driving through much less parking in the worse areas of detroit or chicago

So you think I'm naive based on a couple of posts on the internet? lol.

I've lived in a somewhat shitty neighborhood for a very small part of my life. I've gotten jumped by a group of (black) kids for my bicycle twice and this happened before I even hit puberty. Luckily, my mom worked her ass off to get us out of that shitty neighborhood and to a place where I wouldnt have to worry about that, plus I picked up skateboarding anyway.

I might have never experienced a carjacking but I know what its like to have shit taken from you, it fucking sucks, especially from people who share a similar skin color to ME. I've also dealt with white kids who've taken money from my house but you don't see me constantly bitching about the whites.

Stop worrying about places like Detroit or Chicago. You don't see me bringing up Newtown or Aurora.

My grandma always left her fob in her car because she used the keypad to lock it.
Luckily she stopped once we pointed out that literally anyone could open the door and drive away because the fob being near the car unlocked it

Please don't store guns in your car.
It won't stop a middle of the night carjacking and it gives criminals guns

>This is an automotive board.
Auto enthusiasts are more exposed to street crime than the typical cuck, and so form more racist views. Tough luck.

>Generations of nigger culture that promote crime and violence over being a decent human being.

Solution, lock your doors out of habit, carry a gun, research the self defence and vehicle carry laws.

Oh, and napalm the ghettos.

nah you're just angry at the world/life not turning out the way you want it so you direct your hate to anyone but especially including people that aren't white. Its very possible to deal and bitch with shitty black people and not be racist scum. You just aren't mentally strong enough for that, brainlet.

>Drive manuel
You'll already be dead before the carjacker realizes.

here is a higher res pic

(You)
then stop posting in bait threads

Uh yeah I see how you respond and I think you arent grasping why so many are unsatisfied with the state of so many black neighborhoods. It has very much less to do with skin color than the culture that coagulates in these areas. "I'm poor so it justifies stealing xd" is a common mindset, and you said it yourself, the goal is to seperate from it.

Now look at that newfaggot

don't live in a fucking city.
they're all death-traps anyway.
Where i live not only are carjackings unheard of, i leave my truck unlocked with the keys in the cab everywhere i go and don't worry about shit.

on second thought, stay in the city, assholes.
and don't forget to buy lots of guns so you can shoot the shit out of each other while you're at it.

>What is the cause?
poverty (niggers)
more money for dem programs (gas)
Dont live in the shithole? America is big, you have only yourself to blame.

>Stop worrying about places like Detroit or Chicago. You don't see me bringing up Newtown or Aurora.

>Don't worry about places that haven't gone a single day without someone being murdered in 1000 days, or else I'll bring up those two times white people shot up schools and had a fraction of total deaths as the other two locations.

This is why people don't take niggers seriously. Always deflecting your own problems and claiming whitey is worse.

so let me get this straight

we can point out how kei cars are only made for asian sized people because they're tiny and we're not, and that the germans build overcomplicated cars that fail expensively due to "superior german engineering," but pointing out that black people cause carjacking is a big no-no? some serious double standards Veeky Forums

This

symbiosis

>>What is the cause?

Vehicles are harder to steal without the key FOB, so they find it simpler to just put a gun to your head in traffic.

Takes a special kind of idiot though. GTA when there is no victim present is practically a slap on the wrist at this point. GTA when a victim is present your going to jail for quite a long time.

>disparate economic conditions and increases in enforcement without dealing with the actual cause
We were making headway against the cause until Clinton signed that treaty to give China the official status as Most Favored Nation trading partner. With the huge flight of investment capital and factories to china from that treaty, a lot of blacks and mexicans lost jobs in the USA. One can talk and talk about how racism is caused by the huge number of repeat violent offenders and huge crime rate. But many lower skilled jobs migrated to China. The huge increase in immigration (both illegal and normal) also didn't help blacks.

Either the jobs come back or there are none of those jobs. It's that simple. How to do it is the complex part that tramples on rights of people investing or moving companies overseas though. Trump would have done it, but the liberals hate Trump so much that they would even stop those policies that help the minorities get jobs once again. Talk about obnoxious non-productive behaviour and you often have "liberal" mixed in somewhere because they believe in tactics such as cutting one's nose off to spite the face.

I can't imagine being this dense.

>>Either the jobs come back or there are none of those jobs.

Even if those jobs came back, consumers would have to make up for the increase in labor costs through price increases on a lot of common goods. Which they'd be way more upset about because they can't see the big picture.

We are really in a global market at this point and it's too hard to go back.

>get CCW
>practice practice practice, Not just shooting. Drawing from whatever holster you'll be using hundreds of times over and over so It's a muscle memory

You would be surprised how many people freeze up when someone sticks a gun in their face, They don't even think to grab theirs quicker or deflect the attackers gun and fire theirs. I've had a gun in my face so I know what happens

APEX does home invasions in order to get the keyfobs too. There's a ton of muslim refugee migrant immigrants from Africa, but they are here for Centrecard and other social welfare benfits.

Meanwhile, many refugee migrants see everyone else with homes, education, and wealth, and get angry at how they are left out (even though they didn't work for it). That's not unexpected as many migrants have done criminal acts and violent theft is frequently a normal practice in many areas of africa.

Not sure what's dense about it.
Isn't he really just saying that random shootings are nowhere near as big of a problem as whole cities where daily murders are the norm?

>I can't imagine being this dense.
You're just repeating what Alphonse typically says.

APEX does home invasions in order to get the keyfobs too. A ton of muslim refugee migrants come from Africa, but they are here for Centrecard and other social welfare benefits. I noticed that the northern african blacks (ethiopian, somali, etc) have kids that are good at studying and doing schoolwork. They seem to be working their way into being productive society members. But the blacks with rounded faces (similar to american negroes) from sudan and further south are often involved with violent crime. It's a real statistically true pattern you can see from arrest photos.

Lately, the Victoria discrimination activists have been stepping up their verbal and legal attacks on reporters that write negative news about refugee migrants and the crimes they perform. My guess is that if all the reporters are silent about writing about violent crime due to fear for their careers, then that "cures" the violent crime problem.

call me whatever you want, but don't call me/compare me to Alphonse

desu boomer probably deserved it

>that "cures" the violent crime problem.
or protects the criminals.
Visibility from a free Press has always been hated by criminals. Silence the news reporters, and even more black gang problems will occur from their sense of impunity. The only real penalty is to deport them back to whence they came.

>keyholes so worn down your pinky nail would unlock and start it.
Funny you should say that. For the longest time my truck's ignition cylinder was so worn i could turn the ignition with my fingers. I made my friends think i was a hotwiring expert because they held my keys while i started the truck

>What is the cause?
niggers
death sentence for car jackers, deport niggers to liberia
carry a gun, be prepared to use it

I've found that a gun is extremely effective, that and locked doors

This happened in the mid 90s and everybody just had wheel locks. They look outdated but theyre a good deterrent

>Where I live
>America

Nigga, what?

Be more specific, it's like saying I live in Europe. The end.

seconding this
I live in a part of America where you can leave your car unlocked at a wal-mart parking lot and nobody will go in it

Yeah couldn't agree more, especially on the Ethiopian front. My dads company which I used to work for during uni break went through a shit tonne of retards and eventually employed this fresh off the boat Ethiopian dude, guy is the nicest hardest working motherfucker ever. He brews the best god damn coffee too, brings me these green fresh coffee beans so I can roast them in clay pots at home, the coffee is next level. He's just had his first kid I'm fkin hoping that he doesn't cop the second gen immigrant bullshit where they get all jealous and cross with shit bags at school.

/pol/ bleeds into every board now. No matter where your roots are, it seems damn near everybody on Veeky Forums hates niggers and has no qualms about saying so.

It's pretty interesting, because there are few groups that go out of their way to be hated by EVERYONE.

>The only real penalty is to deport them back to whence they came.
Straight to hell?

>What is the cause?
niggers