/wowsg/ - World of Warships General

Heil dem Führer Ausgabe

****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you research a T6 ship).

>Buy some freedom, goy!
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/bombs-bursting-in-air/

>Newbie guide
pastebin.com/XGWdGjPc (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

>0.6.7 LIVE
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/Update-067/

>Royal Navy LEAK
thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/06/05/wows-king-george-v-nelson-lion-conqueror-stats-pictures/

>Ranked Live!
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/crank-up-your-rank-up/

>Glorious Graf Zeppelin leak
thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/06/27/wows-0-6-8-graf-zeppelin-stats/

>Latest Q&A
thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/06/15/wows-qa-15th-june-2017/
-Enterprise AP bomb HYPE

>Captain Skill calculator
shipcomrade.com/captcalc

>Statistic tracker (warships.today is RIP, press F to pay respects)
wows-numbers.com/
wowstats.org/

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' by antibullyranger
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel"
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

>Clans
[HOTEL] on EU - contact Luger_chan
[BOTES] on SEA - contact BENIS
[BOTES] & [HOTEL] on NA - contact Prick

Other urls found in this thread:

worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/ver-06_8-patchnotes/#Balance
strawpoll.me/13468355
strawpoll.me/13464611
strawpoll.me/13468921
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>No link to the previous thread
>Still shitpost instead of actual clan info
It's time to let go.

>That feel when Britbong BBs lived and died in testing

Previous thread >It's time to let go.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

What is wrong with them?

>KGV will be a prem

:joy:

All I'm seeing is the exact same cycle bong CLs went through. I don't know what it is about the British that gives WG a boner for alternative playstyles, but I guarantee a couple months after release people will be coming around to them.

Yeah well, maybe clans will become relevant when WG adds things for clans to actually do.

And the limit to 30 clan members is a joke.

Nothing, baBBies would cry if their shit is not top of the line across all stats.

No armor, weak guns, recycled USN assets. No originality. A line every player has been waiting for will be a huge disappointment.

>:joy:

Go away Lispy_Chan your nazi

>Capital ships shouldn't be top of the food chain
BBs are an apex predator.

Success breeds jealousy.

I wanna remind you guys that this game is made by slavshit and for slavshit.

Slavs love the Royal Navy.

>not CVs

Lmaoing @ ignorant retarded baBBies

Slavs, just like swedes and germans are honorary "white"

>some sort of bridge between the funnels
Brits love their bridges

What the fuck is this, i thought KGV was supposed to be tier 8?

It's a crane you cum-guzzler.

I don't know wether WG made it up or if it's an alternate KGV design study that used the existing stock of 15" guns.

worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/ver-06_8-patchnotes/#Balance
>No mention of Shiratsuyu losing dedicated TRB slot
Is she saved?

Fucking useless piece of shit motherfuckers

>Bismarck will soon have 11.3km secondaries

AAAAAAAAHAHAHA

GK will have 11.6 and is also getting a flat 20% dpm buff to its 128mm guns.

>autism060 aka tioga060 left the discord server

please make sure you leave on your alt accounts too, mr Tom#6146

but set fewer fires, so teh baBBies reversing away from the charging German BB will take less damage :°)

Read the patch notes again, only 88mm and 105mm fire chances where nerfed(ie only Scharn, Bisko, Tirpitz and FDG are effected), 128mm and 150mm fire chances are unchanged so GK will set even more fires than now.

And do you think that this will allow GK to somehow outperform Hotel?

Haven't played this game for 1 year (before the jap dd lines were split), what should I be aware of?

Stealth has been nerfed - now your concealment range after firing is equal to your max gun range.
Cruisers have been getting lots of buffs, but it's still a BB meta. High tier USN cruisers in particular have benefited.

Hey they're actually listening to us and reducing the size of Atlantic from 48km x 48km to 42km x 42km

And yet Shatter remains on the queue.

>High tier USN cruisers in particular have benefited.

The Des Moines is still feast or famine and encourages a cancerous playstyle of hiding behind terrain. If you move out into anything approaching open water, you're immediately targeted (which is fine) and every AP round you take does full damage due to its atrocious armor scheme (Whoever thought having the citadel run 70% of the ship AND be above the waterline should've been shot).

Zao is still the most fun T10 cruiser by far.

>Zao
You mean Hindenburg

>Hindenburg is still the most fun T10 cruiser by far.

Agree completely

>wanting to play the worst cruiser

nice mem

Those fuckhuge maps need four caps.

>High tier USN cruisers in particular have benefited.
Pensa and Norleans are still hugging the bottom ranks of their tier tho. (for cruisers)

Better a nazi than the fatty discord lovetrain

>detectability after firing is equal max firing range
>shooting with spotter plane somehow makes my ship more visible

But it's literally something

>french bb's still not released

strawpoll.me/13468355

>/sog/
Now that is a name I haven't heard in a long time

Are french cruisers. dare I say it, the best?

strawpoll.me/13464611

What do you guys think?

I don't know really. From what I hear they have no obvious citadel. Armour so thin that makes RN CLs look like Battleships and no useful gimmicks besides reversing fast. I thought they'll just be worse RNCLs but I have yet to pick the line up. And I'm not picking up that shit. Only Frenchie I'm ever wanting to use is Commandant Teste But WG has yet to implement Seaplane Tenders.

They have the most range and are fasd when they use boost, other than that they are nothing special and can't do anything that other nations couldn't do better.

I think you should be part of the solution ;^)

The thing is, cruisers mostly need range and speed to not get deleted in mid-tiers.

the des moines is shockingly unfun to play

in fact, pretty much every high tier CA is shit to play because of how easy they are to citadel at every angle

Well, if you want to be actually useful for your team and not just farm baBBie healthbars from max range, then having at least some armor helps.

>not just farm baBBie healthbars from max range
this is all I do, that way of we lose they can't blame the guy (me) with the most points

>these are your teammates

sounds like you're just shit at playing them

strawpoll.me/13468921

>t. bottom scorer

if you can't do well and have fun in the T10 CAs then it's not because of the ships

>WoW RPers

That's not bote!

That poor user who said the Navy won't allow gay people in the last thread is so lost

>Stars and Stripes permanent camouflage for USS Texas now available for in-game purchase!

Fucking. Finally.
Shit should be free for people who bought Texas the day she was released

what kinda captain should I be running in french cruisers

I just wanted to have fun in NC :^/

A French one

>sub 50% wr
>BUT AT LEAST I'M TOP SCORER RIGHT?

Just bow on reverse and click cruisers dude.

HA my wr is 74%
I said IF we lose, after everyone rapes the baBBies as a followup to my godtier damage I proceed to rape cruisers and CVs

Don't believe the wiki on this one, Last stand is crap. Adrenaline rush should be your go to tier 2 skill, followed by expert marksman

git gud at leading the shells and she becomes the best free T8 ship in the game

>HA my wr is 74%
Really makes me think
There's not many people here that have that WR and I know for a fact you're not one of them

I have 70% wr and 100k average over almost 150 matches, just had 3 shitty battles today where i got overtiered woth garbo tier X.

>Are french cruisers. dare I say it, the best?
Depends on tier. Fiji is best regular at 7. Being better than us cruisers is easy tho.

Ded

Hey you faggots. Can you keep your fat and socially retarded shitposter in one thread? Thanks.

he's /wotg/'s shitposter really, he just ended up here because his crippling autism made him follow a few people here to continue his years long crusade of shitposting against them

I really hate wallet warriors. The match making around tier 6-8 is fucking ruined literally, it's plagued by nothing but premium ships with people who don't know what they are doing. I dread the RN BB's despite me wanting them because there are so many premiums that will be squeezed out of them.

>Jake never gave the 4th of july gold

He bought raptor the CV though

>Nerfing Tirpitz right after the sale
Wargaming really hates people playing its game.

>nerfing Tirpitz
It's not like the Tirpitz will be any less OP than before anyway.

which CV?
Enterprise? Raptor bought that himself with his parents money.

High tier german bbs are shit anyway so tirpitz trains a useless commander.

>Missouri with Concealment expert and Concealment System Mod 1

Incredible positioning from the team there, straight out of Art of war

Is Blyskawica good?

is it really a nerf?
you lose 4 percent firechance on half of your secondaries for a extra .7 km secondary range.

>No more stealth fire.
She used to be.

I'm taking stat padding to the next level, also got carried by Farazelleth

>I can't sit at max range and spam shit without being seen and it's all the BB's fault
Stay mad, baDDie. Play a real class.

Is she good for anything other than stealth firing?

annoying other DDs

Tell me about bongs, frenchies and nazis

havent played in forever

im looking at the stats of the brit battleships

are the brit battleships going to be fucking fire starters?

Why aren't they testing the bong tier IV to VI BBs as well??

You know when you spew this toxic shit around, it *surprisingly* doesn't actually help anything. It actually makes the situation worse. Providing constructive and positive posts would go a long way. Remember, monkey see monkey do, when you do something, odds are someone else will follow suite. So when you shit all over your nest, the next person will probably shit all over it too. But when you do something constructive and help the general, the next person will probably want to help out as well.

This is a self fulfilling cycle.

If you want a better general, it starts with (YOU).

When someone else does something shitty, you have to resist fighting fire with fire, it's tempting I know but it goes no where. You have to instead point out they are being unreasonable and provide a constructive alternative to their behavior - the second part is the most important part, providing guidance and structure for them to improve on, anyone can be a critic but providing good and quality information for that criticism can have a profound effect.

Remember, change starts with (YOU).

Don't be lazy and hope some single amazing person will materialize out of nothing and will come and fix everything magically. It won't happen, to fix a community, you have to work like a community.

I'm not asking you to turn into some gay reddit hug box. I'm not asking you to pretend to be something you're not. I'm just asking that before you post, ask yourself a question. Does this help anyone? Is this a constructive post? Am I doing my part in the community? If you answered no to anyone of those you probably should revise your post or course of action.

Remember, /wowsg/ is a community. It only works if ALL of us are working together. No lone actors, everyone. Think, and stay positive.

fuck off you reddit fucking faggot