Gm fangirls will defend this

>gm fangirls will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

enginelabs.com/features/editorials-opinions/how-toyota-and-nascar-helped-build-a-600ci-small-block-chevy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump furr awareness

>Toyota racing truck
>GM engine

Toycucks...When will they learn?

for the last time, that doesn't have a gm engine YOU MOUTHBREATHING KEK

sperg more

>Toyota brought a Camaro SS out for comparison

Yes I'm sure they totally didn't tinker with it beforehand.
Also notice they didn't specify the year? It could be an emissionscucked MY 1975 for all we know.

damage control

How much fucking money did they put into making that mini van 1 second faster than a camaro lol?
it doesn't have anything left inside it other than a racing seat.

>for the last time, that doesn't have a gm engine YOU MOUTHBREATHING KEK

according to the specs it does have a GM engine.

Engine: 458 inch Kroyer Racing small block engine

>a custom billet block is a GM engine

it surprises me how, time after time, post after post of being proved wrong, you still make the most stupid, blind fanboyism shit ever

and it is not some ironic shit like Alphonse, Prez/o/ or me, not it is some actual, autist-tier retarded shit

a billet block made by an aftermarket company has fuck nothing to do with GM, it doesn't matter if it has similar sizes

you have to be really fucking stupid to believe so

The Toyota NASCAR uses a GM engine too. Of course you spergs will defend this.

enginelabs.com/features/editorials-opinions/how-toyota-and-nascar-helped-build-a-600ci-small-block-chevy/

>Toyota’s clean-sheet engine developed for NASCAR racing.
>clean-sheet
>In the end, Toyota obsoleted all the other engines,

yet another, utterly fucking stupid post, made by an utterly fucking stupid GM fangirl

that article literally shows how Toyota dominated nascar so bad the other teams had to re-engineer their engines, nowhere in that article does it says that toyota is using chevy engines

their stupidity really knows no bounds

>Toyota is so pathetic they need GM to hold their hand and show them how it's done.

Are you going to defend the modular next?

holy shit id drive the fuck out of this

>the article says how toyota HELPED GM to make a small block

just how blatantly stupid are you that you find it difficult to read and understand this sentence?

>Are you going to defend the modular next?
post a Literal Shit engine running the quarter faster than this cuckold

>inhouse milled using GM designed and then still registering it as a GM small block. Even Kroyer calls them by the Chevy name even though they built it.
>still uses chevy SB2 heads

You realize these aren't their motor designs right? They are literally using chevy designed engines. What? Are you now gonna tell me that Gearstar or Kroyer 4L85 and TH400 transmissions aren't GM even though all they do is beef up the parts?

>inhouse milled using GM designed and then still registering it as a GM small block. Even Kroyer calls them by the Chevy name even though they built it.
nice lack of citation

>still uses chevy SB2 heads
I can put chevy pistons and rods on a ford engine, is that suddenly a chevy engine you braindead turd?

lel soviet spanking gm fangirls again

as usual

>Kroyer built chevy small block
Do you want to address the rest of my post?
Are they GM transmissions or not?

>Kroyer built chevy small block
yes, an aftermarket engine block that was not made by GM, mouthbreather

>Do you want to address the rest of my post?
no fuck you, we are not talking about transmissions

>not GM even if it's GMs own fucking design
How much of an inept faggot are you?

Here is another one. Do you know what an SB2 is? I'll give you a hint. A Chevy motor that debut in 1998

>were not talking about transmissions waaaahhhh
Same concept you dumb motherfucking faggot.

Doesn't matter. Toyota stills makes reliable ass vehicles that will outlast your piece of shit domestic.

Look at
Because he's right. Ford and Chevy have been getting their asses handed to them by Toyota in NASCAR.
>Toyota ended Chevy's 13 year or so streak of being manufacturer's champion
>Toyota has won 16 of the 36 races in a NASCAR season both this year and last

So even if "Toyota needs GM's hand to show them how its done" they still cucked GM and are destroying them at their own sport.

>GM Fangirls will still defend this

>tfw no dajiban threads on Veeky Forums

streets of willow is a meme circuit and isn't a real representation of a proper track.