2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

Womb Tattoo Edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
ghostbin.com/paste/uv37h
UPDATE YOUR ARCHIVER BEFORE COMPLAINING ABOUT CORRUPT DOWNLOADS

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive
ghostbin.com/paste/9jvcm

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/kG6i19AW

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

RJ Gallery SCRIPT
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!dssjSJ4R!EAwCogg9ZEkJvowDIg319A

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/w6473
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for NTR is the best

Second for NTR is the best

Third for fem MC is best

Fourth for futa is the best

Through degeneracy, unity!

This image gonna get removed by janny really fast.

Reposting this, and to respond to the user who tried earlier : not on Win 10, I'm in 8.1.

>fallen princess lucia translation never ever
Damn you OP, you had to remind me that.

Such is the fate of a furfag.

Did you put agth.exe, agth.dll and App Translator.dll into the main dir of TA (where Translation Aggregator.exe is)? If so, try to shorten paths of both the game and TA, remove non-latin characters from them and the game's exe and switch to Japanese locale (not the location!). Aka do all the common stuff.

>Using an older ghostbin
ghostbin.com/paste/w6473

>furfag
are you for real?

I'm already liking this thread.

whoops, forgot to add that to my op paste.
added now.

Not OP but another new ghostbin?
How many times we add a new one?

OP's ghostbin uses links from the now defunct nya.is.

anybody knows what this means? the last one is "iti" which is supposedly 1

You could have gone with the old "Through dick, unity!" meme and it'd still have worked.

If someone could tell me where biyori store the downloaded files, I would be happy.

In your downloads folder

>Treasure hunter won over this
ULMF is a mistake

3 9 0 xxx(whatever that is)

You're just now realizing this? 85% of partials on ULMF just translate the UI, enemy, skill, item names. Yugifan fully translated some games, but has like 50 partials that will never again be touched.
Its a shame since some of them are actually fun to play.

Do the answers you give to the questions at the start have any effect on the game at all in Peniban quest? Also is it possible to not get raped by the slime queen?

All fights that have you alone you're supposed to lose in. Likewise all fights when you have a full party you're supposed to win.
I'm not sure about the first part of your question though.

The choices change a little but i don't think you miss anything except for a few alternate CGs/lines. also

Ok thanks.

Thank you very much

To be honest i also do quite a few partials from games I pick up and never complete, the only difference is people can't complain about things I don't release.

>OP image deleted
Did I not censor enough of the tits or something?

Protips: Just stick to SFW pictures with visible womb tattoo.

One thing I forgot is there is one point where you can win battles by yourself, but will run out of time and lose anyways.

If you do them for yourself no one can really complain. I'm just saying that most things that are in partials don't help people play the game.
If things like locations or where to go next were translated that would be ideal, but at that point you'd be translating the story.

For things like CG hunters I usually just grab a 100% save because requirements can be weird out there like losing in a specific outfit, etc.

Fucking Nazi janitors

Reeeeeee

>2/3's of the threads on ULMF now are shitty western patreon shills
A never ending mistake

Retard.

What's the best way to look through a lot of hgames (with pics) at once? Just going through dlsite doesn't seem like the best idea honestly and ulmf is only good if you already know what to look for.

I'm currently bored and looking for games and most games I liked I've found due to a happy coincidence.

You're supposed to draw clothes on her or draw her in a wholesome situation

...I'm missing App Translator.dll. What the fuck. Any place where i can get it ?

That's how you censor in the summer

Redownload TA from the OP.

Someone actually translated this game? Nice

It's not really a problem if it gave more translations for free while providing more motivation for the translators.
The real cancer are: H-scenes translations being a bonus (or completely omitted) and the shady quality translations we sometimes get from "translators"being paid.

Being translated. It's about half done IIRC, at least the main story is.

>image deleted
>outdated ghostbin with dead links
OP gave us the perfect NTR experience.

Im not even talking about translations.

2/3's of their game threads are western patreon 0.01 version "games"

We should just make a new thread with hijabed OP. This thread is still very new, it won't create thread wars.

How many people do they have on the project? There's just too much that needs to be translated in the game.

at(embed) least it doesn't (embed) have (embed) (embed)

RIP then.

Pretty sure its just one guy. He translated the original ROBF, but did like 30% of H-scenes.

wtf are you trying to say?

When OPs are copy+pasted, people often copy and paste the (embed) part of links

Don't worry user, he's translating the H this time
as an unattainable patreon goal of course :^)

On pracuje nad tłumaczeniem! Idź go wspierać!

Tym razem tłumaczy H-Sceny!

Kto, kurwa?

He literally isn't translating the H scenes

Only 2 H scenes and the goal isn't reached yet

No

>2 scenes per week
talk about useless.I can do more in a fucking day

If you tried to you'd see that it's not that easy. Translating h scenes is a humiliating, dehumanizing experience.

no one cares about your MTL

It's easy just open eratohoK and copy stuff from there

I definitively can understand that but if you translating H-games and not translating H-scenes you shouldn't be translating H-games.
Just stick to VNs or short novels or whatever strike your fancy in the myriad of translatable media available to you that doesn't contain h-scenes.

But you can make more money by charging for h-scenes in h-games.

No? You'll make more money by translating some normie shit, not obscure shitty rpgmaker games.
This isn't some hidden goldmine, this is a shithole.

People are paying him money to do that. That means there are cucks that are satisfied with what he does and want him to keep doing it. If anything, he should continue.

Somewhere I think like I still have some faith in humanity but of course you will always have people paying for dumb shit.

It's not dumb shit if people pay for it. They're willing to exchange their hard-earned cash for it, cash that can be equated to the portion of their lives spent earning it. They're basically trading their lifespan for translated cuck games. Now the market isn't that huge, so it's not as important as say food or fidget spinners, but as long as some cuck is willing to pay for it with several hours of his life, it remains essentially a matter of life and death.

I think I fucked up hard. Deleted my Visual Novel Reader folder and now chiitrans no longer hooks text. I just get a blank window. I've tried reinstalling VNR but it seems to be havin trouble too.

You're in deep shit now

>translating
See, that's the trick. You can just churn out some edited google translation, slap them onto a game and get paid for it. You don't have to really know Japanese and you don't have to do a good and you can still make some cash doing it. If you were actually translating normie shit, you'd have to do a decent job because people would call you out on it. But with h-games, nobody cares all that much, and the people who pay you for this shit will be happy and suck your dick as long as you do even a half-assed good job.

You messed with the wrong folder. Things will never be the same ever again.

Chinks are retaliating.

How autistic are you my dude? Be real with me.
No matter how shit translation is, it still takes a lot of time and if you think getting 50 dollarudos per month for like 20 hours of work is a lot, you are either underage or live in some fifth world shithole.
Shit pay for shit work, you literally complaining about free stuff which you both don't have to use and which have no real alternative. If you think there would be more "real" translators if all MTL shitters will disappear, you are delusional.

May as well give up H-games forever I guess

you've given on H-games, but have H-games given up on you?

>you literally complaining
Nah, I'm not complaining. just pointing out that if you're not a very good translator, you can make more money translating niche h-material than you could by trying to translate more mainstream normie shit.

I'm pretty autistic, but your rebuttal(?) doesn't have anything to do with my post. You must have misinterpreted my message.

Finished
RJ185685
RJ183994
What now

RJ162946

RJ048029

You can make more money doing actual work in that time, and editing mtl is awful office work who literally nobody can like. Copypasting shit, trying to figure what crappy translation of crappy writing means, it all sounds awful to me. And the pay is both fickle and low.
I guess when you started talking about life and death it really activated my almonds, fuck me, I am autistic one in the end. Was it a joke or something? Fuck.

>This version of RPGMakerTrans has expired

What the fuck, I was aware that habisen was retarded and autistic, but not THAT much.

I mean habisain, whatever, fucking retard.

Reposting from multiple threads ago
Habistain is a diagnosed autist, so naturally RPGMT is retarded.
Remove the timebomb (expiration) and home calling (update check) by replacing version.pyc in its zip file with version.py (not .pyc!) containing these three lines only:
debug = False
versionString = "4.56" # or whatever version you're modding
def versionCheck(coms): return

By "replacing" I mean opening .zip in 7-Zip/WinRAR, deleting librpgmakertrans\version.pyc file and dropping your newly created version.py in its place. Alternatively, you can simply repack your zip with the latest version.py from habistain's repository but it won't get rid of the problem, just delay it until he shits out a new version.

>who literally nobody can like
You severely underestimate autism and how much someone's life can revolve around their wank material.

Thanks my dude, on that note, is there a specific version that people like to use for some reason?
I was just using 4.4 and hadn't opened it in while

It's still awful work though. If someone wants to suffer through it, good luck to him. There is no negative besides those cases where nonMTL translator decides to not translate MTLed game. But considering a number of non-translated games, both good and bad, for all the fetishes, they can just pick something else.

EIYUU SENKI GOLD TRANSLATION WHEN

Is nya.is dead forever or just temporary? Just the other night I was going to check out several of the games, but instead I put my computer to sleep mode and started playing console games.
And now the whole site is gone?

site seems to be dead
use ghostbin.com/paste/w6473 which is the most recent ghostbin, OP forgot to put it in his op paste.

>まだまだ完成まで先が長い話ではございます

So at least another year, if not two, to wait?

Looks like it.

I need more good yuri and futa centered circles. Waiting a year, if not more, to get one decent game is hell.

Fuck off

That's you and me both, my man. Looking at >30 circles I follow, not a single one comes close to this one.

I wish I could draw.

>Hige to deko's new game has been delayed another entire month
>No update from pick since he said he was ready to release last month
>Days without any games at all, let alone good ones

Should I an hero now anons? Is there anything decent meant to be coming out soon you know of?

After Eiyuu Senki gets translated.

>not a single one comes close to this one
The market's really shallow for these kinds of fetishes and the rare time a circle tries to focus on them, it usually ends up making a poor product, so I most definitely agree with that statement.

>I wish I could draw.
It's never late to learn, just gotta be motivated enough to start.