Ass Edition is the best edition.

Ass

Xth for spiky

But I only want smooth, soft waifus.

All aliens must die.

Good bread.
New day - new dirty ass.

Asses are so goddamn good.
I want to lube up Miranda's latex, and rub my hands all over her latex covered body.

Noice.
>tfw you'll never dust off her butt
Have you tried giving that armour to Sara, Cora and Peebee? Sounds pretty dang hot to have all of them clad in the same suit.

There's a replacer for Cora's casual outfit for sure, but it's not tintable (always black/blue). Haven't seen one for PB.

How would your family react if you brought home a qt femtur?
Assuming that they live in the ME universe of course.

MEA2 plot leaks:

>One month after activation of Meridian, Tempest is on routine mission to examine Kett presence in Voeld system. Suddenly, enormous Kett cruiser appears and strikes Tempest. Ryder manages to push entire crew into escape pod, but doesn't make it himself/herself. His/her body is recovered by the Collective and, after two years, Ryder is eventually brought back to life.

>Ryder is brought to meet the Charlatan, who reveals that entire populations of outposts have been disappearing all over the cluster. Now working for Collective, Ryder is sent to Prodromos, where he/she finds out that the Kett are responsible for kidnapping. Ryder is given command of Tempest 2, larger version of the original, piloted by the best pilot in Heleus – Kallo Jath.

>To stop the kidnapping, Ryder must go for a suicide mission to the Kett homeworld, lying near the black hole in the center of Andromeda. But first, they must assemble a team...

Bros, do you have the Miranda blimp?

Still, nice. Shame it's not tintable.

Is Vetra leading a team of turians on the sunny colony of Captivity's regress? With a team of turians under her, including the insubordinate prazzius all looking for veetreen?

spiky Ass

Now this is a thread I can really get behind.

Actually what if

>Ryder's ship gets destroyed
>Ryder dies
>Actually dies
>Remainder of the trilogy you play as the other sibling

Bioware is too afraid of saying no to their consumers to do this but man would it be cool.

>Mother wakes up to dead husband and kid
>Sibling Ryder has to reassemble the team and get new ones
>comforting the previous Ryder's LI
>nothing like it has ever been done
>Bioware can reestablish reputation for darker plotlines

But honestly as long as I get a qt female quarian gf I'm good.

But honestly as long as

Woaaah I had a stroke or something

>have to comatose your MEA Ryder to romance MEA2 waifu
I don't know if I'm okay with that.

>tfw no ex-cabal femtur gf who can use her biotic talents in 'creative' ways

How would someone use biotic power in the bedroom? Can you do other stuff than zero-g sex?

We'll, if statis could stop you to cum. It could get kinky

ZAP!

>TFW she'll always be a waifu in your heart

It hurts that we'll never be able to romance her guys...

>ywn swim with Raeka

The turian will remain the ancestral enemy of humanity just as the German remains the enemy of France to this day

But if you're put in stasis, you shouldn't be able to "feel" anything happening. It would mostly mean you're momentary transformed into a unmovable dildo.
Now, if weight manipulation is involved, one could probably use it to reduce friction or something like that.
I'd like to know how you could make the biotic charge work during sex.

>tfw she'll never contort her exceedingly flexible body to lick your balls as you pound her tight little cloaca.

>Raeka will never be raped by the kett/Drack

Minimizing weight wouldn't remove friction.

>Aaryn Flynn leaving Bioware
>Casey Hudson coming back to replace him
Hmm, really makes you think

blog.bioware.com/2017/07/18/coming-home/

It seems like biotic implants drive people crazy, and you know what they say about putting your D in crazy

I don't know who any of these people are.

I want the SR1/SR2/Tempest to have the ability to release reconnaissance drones that use high-pressure gas and stealth coating to minimize chance of discovery.
If not just for the fact that it'd be cool.

Not ones that look like this one, mind you, just in general (even if I think the glowing orbs in ME2/3 look like shit).

Aaryn Flynn is the general manager of Bioware. Hudson is pretty much the big guy behind the original ME trilogy who left Bioware a couple of years ago

Me too.
I'd love a mission where you explore a derelict habitat with a drone, watching the interior covered in strange alien flora clinging to every surface, with a thick coating of some sort of nano-machine goop that has sealed the entire station and preserved the atmosphere. you need a sample but something snatches the drone out of the air, the feed dies.

He is coming back to work on Anthem. Mass Effect is nothing compared to its potential.

Huh, that's strange.
I actually don't dislike Casey, only what happened with Mass Effect in general with the sequels, but that's riddled with handprints from dozens of people. Hopefully he can bring back some of the good parts of Bioware, and give Anthem some of the feel of the first Mass Effect, even if he's only the general manager and not creative lead.

>biotic implants drive people crazy

They don't, only faulty ones do, and they give people psychoses.

Obviously. But it's an interesting move nonetheless, and you've got to wonder if Flynn was pushed or if he jumped on his own.

Or something similar to the first Crysis where you use hydrogen gas to propel yourself in a zero-g environment, only with a drone.
Seeing movement at the edges of the screen, but never getting a full picture of whatever it is. Walls suddenly starting to move, giving access to other ares. Getting the sinking feeling that something inside might be guiding you.
Something's not right.

This cool little fucker, but with high-pressure gas so as to not light up like a Christmas tree on enemy IR scopes.

Eh, fffffuck.
>youtu.be/KBMU6l6GsdM

Ghost / derelict spaceship are one of the best settings.
I wish I knew more game and movies using that kind of places.

What if Andromeda was set up to fail to force Bioware fans to move away from the tired ME franchise to Anthem?

I like that, man the first time I played crysis and entered the alien ship, that's how you do a foreboding atmosphere.

I wish there was more uncertainty in ME:A, it's too bright of a game.
I would remove the kett entirely, the scourge too. Have it be a very desolate place, something very wrong happened and the angara refuse to talk, or can't.

I want to see little pre-fab homes built atop gigantic alien warships long since destroyed and abndoned.
The game would focus on curbing crime, disputes between colonists, and to try and figure out what happened that left the whole sector a barren warzone with only a few angara left.
The planets would be fine, no remnant towers that fix thing, remnant towers that just make things, odd. Stuff like emitting ultrasonic vibrations into the soil at night, dispersing super aggresive spores that form huge lumps of sticky fungus that foul up the collony's systems.
And all throughout these little missions of fixing, surveying, fighting and bringing people to frontier justice, there are small hints that something horrifying happened that left one planet a perfectly smooth sphere and turned a sun into a hollow globe filled with absolute nothingness.
Maybe never tell the player what it was,
leaving things open to speculation.

I hope Casey does to Bioware what John Lasseter did to Disney, AKA refocusing it on what they do best even if they don't have direct creative control.

Yeah, I am sure knock-off Destiny won't be a huge waste of money for EA

this "Erbfeindschaft" is what brings the french and germans together.

> turning from archenemies into lovers

So i was considering trying Mass Effect Andromeda out one last time.
What's the latest patch to pirate ?

Any good mods recommended?

>the two nations that rule the EU with an iron fist
>enemies

Great, thanks!

1.09, I think.
Just check the Nexus, see if there's anything you like.

Nice. I prefer the suits, though.

What did you guys mean by this?

>"thank you for driving me to my Ballet tryout...it seems pointless....I don't look like the other girls."

Maybe she's got the skills, and the judges are so very tired of seeing blushing asari maidens that they accept her, even though she accidentally tore her uniform.

Thanks mate.

>tfw 1.09 update torrent is 3.8 gigabyte
Jesus fucking christ how can the patches still be this large. Guess that means this piece of shit is still barely playable.

How do I quit this girl?

she fucked feron

It's select textures and animations and some really minor things plus multiplayer stuff.

Don't expect miracles.

I would've made the escape pods a bit more... elliptical? Is that the right word? A flatter bottom, and a bit of a more egg shape. A bit like the space shuttles, just to make it look more capable of atmospheric entry.

Quit your job, Mac.

Erbfeindschaft is the german word describing the relationship between germany and france.And both countries are the most powerful nations in europe. During most of their history only one could bloom, either france or germany. this lead to constant wars and other struggles between the two, with the two world wars being the last and most costly. Before WWII either germany was doing well or france, but not both at the same time.
Things changed after WWII, with european projects, and especially since the historic meeting between Kohl and chirac the politics between paris and berlin are linked tightly, with lots of shares in joint politics (esp. foreign affairs) and economy.

> they´re so much interwined like lovers nowadays

Stop being a virgin

I would just add an inflatable heat-shield to the front, and paint it bright orange so that one can see it even if the electronics break.

How does that help?

>Femtur
>Headcrest
Can't fool me. I know how to recognize a thai turian ladyboy.

i dont think they´re primarily intended to do atmospheric flights but to keep the crew alive in space. Like the chance of being near a planet or moon are somewhat slim given the size of the universe. Plus they need to withstand the dangers of space (radiation, mass effect fields, space debris). So it´s better to have a sturdy liveraft than a fancy flyer

Maybe then you'll get some taste

>Maybe I can be your girlfriend tonight human... we'll talk about the future tomorrow.

You could have both, look at the gemini capsules they're really spartan but worked bot in the air and in space and survived reentry.
You don't need anything more than a heatshield, some floats and a parachute to make a space-escape pod capable of landing on a world.

Airless moons would be a bigger problem though, you'd have to have dedicated descent engines or some mass effect field magic to land safely.

>Kohl and Chirac
I think you meant Kohl and Mitterrand because they were best pals ever.

Our future? t-together?

>open Veeky Forums
>/meg/ still exists

And?

I thought furry threads get deleted.

yeah, you´re right i got them mixed up

Right, I hadn't considered inflatable heat shield. Has that gone anywhere, by the way?

Assuming they have their own power supply, I'm guessing the pods would have some light shielding against debris, and I'm sure they have good systems to protect against radiation in Mass Effect.
I also think that atmo-entry capability would be a requirement, if not only for the simple reason that you never know where you need to shoot out over. I didn't mean a fancy flyer, just some mildly steerable pod, it could even use the lifting body effect and micro thrusters to steer.

Could you cover thruster nozzles on the bottom with small heat shields that detach when appropriate? So you get a pretty flat surface where the heat washes over, but then the shields release, and you start firing.
Or detaching them immediately if you don't have ANY atmosphere.

Funny

>implying /meg/ isnt pure cancer

>all early femtur art got ruined because everyone drew them with head crests

Not having head plates is retarded anyway. Clearly they don't need any of the plates, since the brain doesn't get fried.

>And both countries are the most powerful nations in europe.

U wot m8

there are no furries in space

the gemini capsules were more a spaceship than an escape pod, and I suppose escape pods need to be full functioning mini spaceships, to save the crew from the dangers of space. Like if you need to eject from somewhere afar from a planet you need some thrusters of some kind to get you closer to a habitable planet/ moon as i dont think that a single pod can keep the crew alive for a longer time period.
In addition to the stuff you´ve mentioned already

> turs in dresses

Liarafag detected:

You mean it is retarded that they don't have plates because it leads their brains to be fried?

What a dreadful artstyle

Anglos can't really be considered European, they followed a path of semi-divergent development. They should properly be considered a separate culture, civilization and arguably biological species.

Assuming the plates protect against the radiation, and the plates cover most of the body, why wouldn't they cover the head?
Why cover the face, but not the rest of the skull?
It makes no sense.

They are.Like, who is supposed to compete? The UK?
Doesn't even come close to the economical prowess of Germany.
Nukes? France has those too.
Overall military strength? user please.

Exactly, It was another case of people knowing better than Bioware.

All they had to do was give them shorter crests and curve it down their scalps, so it looks more about practicality than showing off, since males suppose to the showing off thing, due to bird stuff.

Those of you who believe that femturs are pure... are seriously delusional. Each of them enters the military at the age of 15, at their horniest, and are subsequently permitted (some could even say encouraged) to engage in intercourse as a stress reliever.

Each turian woman has taken more miles of dick than length of the journey to Andromeda by the time they reach adulthood. Ironically, despite the memes about Vetra being a teenage prostitute or having been raped, she and Syd are more pure than the average femtur.

>asari confirmed for sluts
>femturs confirmed for sluts
>humans we already know the answer

welp, looks like I am a quarian-loving faggot now

>All they had to do was give them shorter crests and curve it down their scalps

That's what I was thinking. It makes sense with the current sexual dimorphism among turians, where the males are generally larger, too.
Larger bodies, and larger skullplates and crests.

So what? We don't molest people with mental disorders

Hehe, good post. (You)

I'm sure you could, it makes sense. Could have hidden explosive wire that blow away a chunk of heat-shield to reveal the thrusters of the shield must be completely without a hint of a seam, but I think ME's materials tech is advanced enough ti figure it out.

Who says that we believe femturs are pure?