Truckerfag Thread - /TFG/

>You Get A Doxxing! And You Get A Doxxing! And You Get A Doxxing! Everyone Gets A Doxxing! Edition

Brevious Bread: >44 tonnes of useful chrome accessories and lighting
>34 Australian wheels splattered with VB, piss and marsupial viscera
>Sign that lease and I'll make you watch all of Inuyasha and Ranma 1/2 back to back in one sitting without bathroom breaks
>CDL How Do? Private Driving School, Community College, or jump into Cursed Spring Of DrownedSupertrucker
>Swift: Best Figuring An 1700s Era Covered Wooden Bridge Should Be Able To Hold An 80,000 Pound Load

>Truckerfag is enjoying a bushel of fresh, ripe, juicy spanish onions as you read this
>EF doxxed himself, but not really
>Peppu is out buying his gril the finest jewelry twenty dollars can buy
>Doubles forgot about Real Bogan Hours
>Primely threw up in a Waffle House dumpster, aka, any given Wednesday at a Waffle House
>Primefagis just like an astronaut in that he also pisses into containers
>GrainGuy is driving "The Loaner"
>Oilfag's truck hasnt been washed in almost a week, nearly at grub levels on the outside
>Gundam, like all real men requires a fair amount of air in the air ride seat
>Balam's gambling debts probably caught up with him
>Whiney's Crunchyroll debt probably caught up with him

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lgUuRVkgJmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for cabovers

Can a 5'4" manlet get into flatbed? Or am I stuck swinging doors like the women and minorities for the rest of my life

Where did this meme come from?

In my experience a lot of little guys are pretty torquey since they feel they have something to prove themselves extra hard working around bigger guys.

Flatbedders like perpetuating this idea that only big strong men are physically capable of securing a load, even though nothing about it is physically difficult at all.

Are rolling tarps a meme?

>TFW the shop wash bay has been either down or full of equipment from another division being worked on for a week and a half and counting

O', will this little truck ne'er be clean?

You'd only have an issue with persuading the winch bar on a stepdeck. I can't see over the trailer after a coil gets pulled off.
>tfw I can just walk under the trailer to get to the other side while lankets have to walk all the way around

Nah, just spendy and limiting. They're ideal about 40% of the time.

How often do you actually haul loads that would exceed the dimensions of the rolling tarp setup though?

I'm still around senpai, just haven't been on the 4chins.

Dat oilfield trucker rod is too much fun, not enough time for /tfg/.

He lives.

>Wireline perf guns
Slow/10.

>All them daycabs
You in a day cab Whiney?

I don't know about fun but it keeps me busy

Not wrong desu, wireline always slow af.
But yeah, our fleet is full daycabs with exception of Schlumberger trucks for Demobs.

gaymen wen

So are you makin money?

GAYMEN NOW

Yeah, hours have been really good. Averaging about 80-90 hours a week on long weeks and 40-50 on short weeks.

What's your check like after tax?

Long week checks are like $1200 after taxes, $400-$500 usually goes to taxes.

Oh it's paid weekly? That's breddy good. You finally gonna buy a good car now?

>Check
>Not cheque
ISHYGDDT.

>Daycabs
You make it back to that camp every day or do they put you up at hotels as well?

Sheeeit boi. Wut gaem. Also that’s a lot of fuckin’ hours.

Rate.

I already bought a BRZ, pic related.

>cheque
NANI THE FUCK

We don't usually travel more than 2 hours in any direction. But if you do get sent to San Antonio to move trucks or sand they put you up in a hotel.

I haven't been playing on my Vita, just been playing WW2 when I'm at the man camp.

>2 hours
That's not bad at all.

>Good, but needs a bull bar/10

You're a fucking grub.

10/10 until a Super Trucker tears off the front bumper

Yeah it's a good and bad thing since we get paid loaded miles on top of hourly.

Are the rumors true? Did you get raped by roughnecks and alledgedly you're a real man now.

>loses control at 5 mph

Dog fucker/10

No losing control at 80k lbs my dude, all smooth sailing with your mom on my strong white throne.
Yo mommy a lot lizard ahahahahaha

plz no bully.

Yeah, I suppose. Sounds like you're doing alright though, even still.

>EF's spiritual successor

user said a good car not something that gets smoked by a minivan

>speed is the only factor in deciding a vehicle
12 year old detected

Go ahead, list off all the other good qualities that car has. It's overpriced, small, ugly, and impractical. The one thing it should be to compensate is quick yet it isn't.

I haven’t touched the Vita much as of late either. Either been on my Switch, on a laptop, or on the PS4 when I’m at home.

>WW2
I am disappoint.

>gets literally left behind by soccer mom with 7 passengers on her way to the mall
>"i-it has other good qualities too!"

About every other week. Things like conduit or warehouse racking shift often enough that shippers won't load them to avoid the headache. Most material longer than 45' also won't load on them because it can't be rolled back far enough to clear the loading swing. Beyond that, there's the issue of weight, since a rolling tarp would push my max net weight down to about 44,500lbs.

We have a guy on our fleet missing limbs and he does flatbed.

No excuses.

My dick/10

Get Unreal 4 so I can kick your ass too

Mm. I suppose they make more sense for dedicated product specific haulers like drywall than for third party guys that could be hauling almost anything and everything.

How much can you haul now by comparison to that 44,500?

That picture gave me a Children-of-Men shiver

>Bought mine for $15k
>Big enough for 6' 3" cousin
>Looks are subjective
>Got a Christmas tree home in it, so it's practical enough
>Kept up with BMW 335i during track day

Sounds like you're just poor and retarded.

I haven't really played games desu
Only bought WW2 since all my buddies are playing it, also Forza 7.

I need a Switch tho

I'm only finding videos for the Unreal 4 engine when I looked that up

Good call. Good movie.

How much did you pay for that Surface Pro 2? And how is it for gaming?

>unreal 4
>not GOTYAY UT2004
shiggydiggy
Not TF of course but at Roehl I pulled 47k and up several times. I forget what I could max out at, may have been near 50k thanks to low-roof Cascadia and 48’ aluminum trailers.
Made me fuckin’ giggle actually. If that’s legit, that’s sad. But isn’t the appeal to the Toyobaru in that Subie engine’s aftermarket support?
Fucking get one scrub. We can be SQUID YOU’RE A KID YOU’RE A SQUID

Also get Gundam Versus.
$190, original Microsoft screen-cover-keypad and OEM charger included. I-57-4200U CPU, 4GB RAM, and a 64GB SSD. Restored Windows 8, dropped in a 128GB Samsung EVO microSDXC and thinking of picking up the dock for it and a USB 3.0 external HDD. And maybe the stylus so I could poke around at drawing on it when I’m bored. I haven’t doodled since high school.

Oh and I got Guild Wars 2 on the memory card, have to turn ALL the graphics down so the game looks like a PS Vita title but I get stable 30FPS. Haven’t had the opportunity to try other games yet but I’ll wager they’re good.

Take it on the track and watch the van get lapped. This is why the US doesn't get Kei cars, we just get shitty straight line land barges that get demolished by Miatas on the track lmao

I'll get a Switch eventually, the Fate game caught my attention but not $300 worth of attention.

There’s also the new Xenoblade Chronicles 2 that came out last week. So far most of the games I’ve bought are first-party though. I’m hoping to see more variety next year.

Just like American truck. Only goid for straight line speed. No good agility, no good maneuverability, no good weight carry, puny little anemic engines.

EURO A BEST
EURO A 750HP STOCK
EURO A 44 TONNES WITHOUT SILLY PERMIT
USA SUCK TURK COCK

Switch is based

>tfw bought one but too afraid to take it otr because everything that goes in my truck ends up getting destroyed

I'll probably pick one up if I can find one used or get a good deal. Kinda wanted the Splatoon bundle but it's almost $500 on Amazon.

European is animal
European is rape
Wuropean is theft
Eurppean is starve

Buy a $20 hard shell carry case. It’s what I’ve got, the Splatoon one. Works like a charm. Also get a 12V charger instead of using a power inverter.
I actually saw one at GameStop last week. Surprised me.

It's real
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lgUuRVkgJmg

>implying most americans take their vehicles to the track
>implying 0-60 is not the only metric that matters in daily driving conditions (freeway pulls/merging/red light pulls)
>implying you're not full of shit
And a V6 mustang is still less than a second slower than a brand new 86

Did the roughnecks really rape your supple bubble butt?

SUCK TURKROACH COCK

How much was it going for there?

>Almost twice the displacement and two more cylinders
>Still slower

And you definitely must be 12 if you think doing freeway pulls and red light pulls are cool.

It was like the gods wanted me to toil this morning.

>be me
>this morning
>Get set built and check rear trailer lights
>No right blinker, running lights work, all other blinkers work
>take to shop
>they test it
>dollie and trailer test fine individually
>"probably dollie wire harness"
>45 mins to fix or you can swap dollies
>fuuuuuuuccckkkk
>break down set
>put in different dollie
>hook set back up
>SAME FUCKING PROBLEM!!!!
>Allofmyrage.webm
>go get the mechanic again
>tell him same problem, no way it's the dollie twice
>mechanic engages blankstare.exe
>his boss comes out
>"check the front trailer, if there's excess resistance or a loose connection in the wiring on the front trailer it can cause the back trailer lights to fuck up"
>mechanic pulls nose electrical box off
>nut holding turn signal wire completely backed off
>hook everything back up
>fixed.

Fuck, there's an hour of my life I'll never get back.

>pull back through ready lane, get paperwork.
>come back out
>other driver: "hey your back trailer right blinker isn't working"
>Rageofathousandsuns.avi
>take back to shop
>mechanic re-engages blankstare.exe
>takes box apart and puts it back together again and it works again.

I've been checking my lights every time I stop cause this idiot can't into simple wiring.
Had an issue with double checking a seal that was wrong that two guard shacks and a linehaul office had signed off on that was wrong as well but didn't want to greatest the whole thing. Fuck.

*greentext

>appointment set for 1430 live load
>get here at 1200
>It's 1900 and not even in a dock yet
>dispatch wants me to start driving in 3 hours because I'll have gotten a 10 hour reset

I told him to go fuck himself. This is why hos rules are stupid. I've been up all day, just because I've been detained 10 hours doesn't mean I'm ready to start a new shift

I didn’t look. Probably retail minus 10%.
Skyline kinda sorta did that once.

>warehouse takes 9.5hrs to load trailer
>drive an hour to a Flying J
>shit, shower, supper, and sleep
>dispatch calls next morning
>’You had almost an entire day’s worth of driving time, why did you park?’
>”I couldn’t sleep in the middle of the day after just getting up a couple hours before. I was tired.”
>’Oh okay well that makes sense. No problem then Gundam, just truck it up.’

I like these folks.

Roughnecks are specifically rig workers my dude. Whiney hauling frac sand won't be anywhere near a rig. Frac-hands or Frac Operators would be the correct terms for the owners of all those big, fat unwashed, uncircumcised cocks thrusting rhythmically and relentlessly into relenting flesh.

Calling all Primefags; anyone been to the Salt Lake terminal? I heard they recently finished building a big new area there. I've been running all over I80 with no chains and if they have used sets for sale there, I can stop and get some because I'm a cheap ass that doesn't want to buy a new set of I can avoid it.

Yea my dispatch pretty much said the same thing. It's night dispatch at this point, they are used to sleeping all day and working odd hours so when you have a random 10 hour break in the middle of the day I guess I can understand why they'd be like "why weren't you asleep?" I explained something about having not been awake long enough to go back to sleep and drinking a bunch of Monster anticipating a productive day of driving and they didn't give me too much shit.

>unexpectedly shut down for the night on the colored side of town
>out of food, water, and cigarettes
>nobody will deliver me a pizza
>but I found water

We ruffin it nao

>btfo: infinity

We trucking nao

could you put a huge sheet of something clear from the front edge of the hoot to the top of cab? to improve aerodynamics and shield your windshields from debris

His lack of response tells me he was forcefully raped and doesn't wish to reply as he has worked hard surpressing those memories.
RIP whineys anal virginity, penis virginity still intact.

Tare is 34,200lbs full of fuel, so 46.5k on a good day. I've got about 300lbs of patches on this composite trailer, putting it up around 16,000lbs full of gear. A fancy new aluminum trailer would knock 3,000-6,000lbs off that with the same equipment.

I can't decide between getting the 3,000lb option, a 53' dovetail step with a 5 car conversion, or the 6,000lb option, a 48' spread axle flat. Or the 4,000lb option, a 53' spread with a conestoga so I can git gud with machines and steel.

>not buying 10 year old never used chains off the CB for $75 then never using them

>sheet
Go back to fluid dynamics 401, kid.

If you used a shell you'd never get it legal based on DOT wiper swept area regulations alone.

You might be right. Remembering the sensation of their hot breath, ripe with the smells of beer, whiskey and Copenhagen Long Cut puffing onto the nape of his neck like a locomotive while drops of sweat dripping down from chiseled jawlines and hairy chests onto his back from exertion are triggering him.

>Gonesdoga :DDDDD
Only if you get the Smoky And The Bandit artwork on the side.

In all seriousness, would the cost and dimensional limitations of having one be worth it for you? Is it just in the time saved from not having to tarp loads plus the weight savings of a newer lighter trailer?

Would having the weight savings of the flat be worth the loss of potential taller loads? Do you do a lot of tall loads that require an actual step deck?

>how I imagine the dispatcher at this third party company

Some of the loads they shit out just make no sense, in terms of routing and timing.

Expand on this.

I don't even carry 8' tarps because they don't pay well enough for me to dick around with them for 3 hours. Step conestogas are rare enough that the loads that need them (tall machinery with squishy bits on top) pay 2-3x more than market rate for a step. Getting one with a 45' lower deck means I can haul about 90% of flatbed freight that doesn't require dock loading, including flat conestoga loads that aren't over 49,000lbs, which are stupid rare.

I cant haul tall loads because I don't have a step. Step conestogas are rare because if an engineer couldn't get a load under 8'6" tall, they probably couldn't get it under 8'6" wide either, but I only run oversize for over $10/mi, so it hardly ever happens.

Being able to tarp and untarp in 10 minutes means I can haul loads that don't pay my $200/hr tarp rate, but would have had acceptable rates otherwise. $700 on a sub 150mi load of steel is an all day fuckaround event factoring in wait and tarp time, but with a conestoga it'd be feasible to get 3 of them to hit the deck in one day, with steel mills loading 7am-8pm, even though their receivers are only open 7am-3pm.

Nah I just try not to feed the trolls. These threads usually get cluttered with shit posters.

>deflection: the post

It's ok, you can tell us, plus its good for you to verbalize it.

Any good dry van or reefer companies hiring in central Texas (San Antonio/Laredo area) you can suggest? I want to stay solo OTR. I love OTR, I just can't stand being that special kind of filthy anymore. You know the type: work up a sweat putting my tarps away, drive straight to my next pickup with no time for a shower, work up another sweat securing and tarping this load, and not have any hours left so I spend the night at the shipper stewing in the filth of 2 tarp jobs. That has happened twice in the past week, and once I had to shit in my trash can because they didn't have a bathroom. When I came to this company, a recruiter said I would have 1-2 tarp loads per week, but my last no-tarp load was over 2 months ago. That plus several other reasons are why I massively regret going flatbed. Also please chime in if you work for Marten or Southern Refrigerated Transport. I'm considering both of them.

Lmao what a cuck

End dump daddy hauling fedex 53s showed up and the boomer i run with was sleeping scared the shit out of him on the cb he has been docked for 30 mins then pulls up to open his fucking doors

First time posting in this general. I was just curious as to whether you guys have to deal with any work related health problems like back pain or irregular sleep pattern fucking you up?

Not really, just H2S is the only worry.

Oh yeah also.

AYYYYY YO, REAL BOGAN HOURS!
WHO UP ROO'S?
HIT DAT (YOU).
100% 100% 100%

Just out of curiosity, what country are you from? I'm wondering what your native language is, that has no concept of punctuation.

>H2S
The chemical?

Is English your second language, or are you just retarded?

I phone post so idgaf about grammer on a Taiwanese pillow making forum

Hydrogen sulfide, yes.

im just retarded i drive end dump

Might be going back to a concrete pump interview next monday

kys junkie

Kek literally just did a bump of blow

Phones have punctuation inputs too so it's no excuse. Even old numpad phones have periods and commas. I guess you think it makes you look cool but it really just makes you look like you stopped mentally developing in elementary school.

Fuck off buss rider

End dump daddy here you guys are just jealous that i btfo u all day my bf says not to listen to you scrubs he has a huge dick i suck it every day he doesnt use periods or shit either he says that shits for losers

Wow i cant believe some loser bus rider is impersonating me i make a trip code now so people know im the real me and not some nerd wannabe

Trip fags are gay faggot the real end dump chad would never subject himself to such faggotry

Stuck behind a grain trailer harvest is fucking over faggot

>end tippers
Hope your swinging tailgate works

Im hauling fedex 53s right now stupid

Lmao some crengland guy knocked off some dudes mirror while he was pulling out of his spot and the other guy called the cops and everything i kinda feel bad i guess but the guy was pretty cute maybe i coulda got his digits but honestly i prefer older men

>calling yourself "end dump daddy" and hauling tautliners
>calling others stupid
Just pull up in front of my bucket buddy, I'll beep when I want you to stop ;)

C’mon Pokéuser, put some effort into it.