Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous >Upcoming changes
In Development: Skill Balance, SummonAI, PvP, Cards treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1047
New Saalus Map youtube.com/watch?v=Yjeuv7J3G3A
Field Bosses Rework youtube.com/watch?v=92RrTQUGbk8
Summon Buffs tos.nexon.com/testserver/notice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=69
Fishing System youtube.com/watch?v=hJPB7KbPk60
DPK gone treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1032

>Info and details about re-balance
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktest-ktos-class-rework-thread-important-info-in-1st-post/354628

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1045

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE
tos.neet.tv

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k/pubhtml#

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1049
my.mixtape.moe/hclniq.webm
my.mixtape.moe/ilgyxc.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it worth to up transmit prana to +6 with divine might? You get +10% INT transmit (which is meh) and something like +10 atk.

>tfw only endgame is erp
WoE when???

uui

WoE is shit, RO is shit, you're shit. Go back to /rog/ 3rd worlder.

tell me about deprotected zone
I know it used to be shit but now it seems like lowering the enemy defense would be a pretty good thing against bosses, why isn't it used much nowadays? it seems like it could be a good support skill

Why wouldn't you max literally your ultimate skill....... .... ....

correction
RO is shit now

It was good, one of the best games of all times in the MMO scene, up there with WoW Vanilla and TBC, Runescape and Maple Story

It used to be awesome and now it's shit.
Things die too fast for stacks to stack and it doesn't scale with SPR anymore.

>maple story
>good

can we go back to chaplain pd memes

>vanilla WoW
>Runescape
>Maple Story
>good
holy fuck

cause from the numbers it seems like it wouldn' give much benefits over Using divine might on something like BDS which gives instead a +10% damage

what about ET bosses if you don't have a murmnobi to oneshot them? what about future world bosses after the rework?

how stupid are you? divine might lasts for multiple spells

>and something like +10 atk
That's not how it works.

I don't know how fast stacks increase now but even if it's one stack per second, you'll only get -12% pdef/mdef towards the end. Which is -500 or so def for new world bosses.

Somebody who actually tested it should confirm how it is UTTER SHIT now.

Game's never going to be pay to win they said

isn't lulamoon the tranny who has some slave as pet in discord? lol

Weren't special classes unlocked by combining specific jobs ?

He almost got it right. You'll get matk*0.03 more psy damage with prana 6 instead of 5.

>reddithouse
>attention whore

nah that's PaleMoon.

Prana 6 gives me ~110 psycho damage, not that bad assuming you also get extra damage on all your next skills

it's a matter of rotations, if you can just straight kill mob with a skill, then okay, don't use it, but if you're in a downtime somehow, why now?

I'm not following.

and doing 'often annoying as fuck' quests

[CNLNGGR] M*A, don't forget to attend the wedding event on July 23, 8pm gook time on Vaivora, Tenet Garden ch2, in front of the dungeon entrance.

Only Chaplain

who said that?

random retards on reddit/forum/togs?

you are even more retarded if you believe there bullshit

>win
>bad classes

kek

He's some retarded spaniard
don't expect them to have a brain

Are they good at least ?

WHAT? WHO?

Believe it or not, I do get a sense of satisfaction from being able to pay my bills. Fun is a subjective thing.

it is better than this trash to be quite desu wa with you senpai

Do you also get a satisfaction of raising your wifes half black son?

Oho what is that
I guess i'll check it out..

>이스넬 판치르
they better both be cute girls

and i am White. And Clover

Maple Story now is what ToS should have been, but Maple Story back in the early 2000s was complete shit.

I have this rotation. Divine>HEALx2>BDS>CURE>INCINERATION>POSSESSION adding transmit prana into the rotation leaves incineration out of it, where +1 level actually gives a good bost to damage
So actually very low damage between prana5 and prana6?
It's a matter of rotation indeed

Stop projecting.

>So actually very low damage between prana5 and prana6?
So actually DO YOUR MATHSURPISE

Did you forget that divine might gives 5 seconds more to prana
You should always prioritize divine mighting that
>tfw cleric3

looks like I hit a nerve

>PD2 shitposting will never end
can this game just die already?

isn't that moonie

>TOS
>rotation

Which options do I have of a stick stat on the main hand for SR3?

Yeah, should have gone cleric 3 instead of divbris, but the cooldown statue was appealing to me

Isability for budget, Regard Horn for rich bitch, Solmiki for straight up retard.

Alternatively to Regard Horn, Purine Pevordimas with 2 slots.

You sure got me there, good job!

they didnt send them (yet?)

and looks actually really nice

Chrisius Shooter, Isbaility and Silver Hawk.

Silver Hawk is good for in between Isbality and Regard Horn. With Pract as low as it is I'm considering moving my SR up to Silver Hawk+Double Stack.

diev is better imo, lol

bokor > diev > cleric 3

Don't, just get an Aspana and ignore Double Stack and Silver Hawk.

as said

I would also add chapparition shooter. It's a cheap Isbality: has three slots ans gives some dex too. If you're rolling a limacon bot, you don't need damage on the main hand

Nigger just buy a DM gem

>even considering bokor
Yeah opinion disregarded and trashed
The only real choice is between
diev1, cleric3 or priest1

I'm not farming swords nor am I investing all that silver to buy them. The revolver recipe is expensive as hell on my server as well.

how are they called?

Instead you'll waste silver on a halfassed weapon combination? What're you even playing for? There's no point "upgrading" to Double Stack + Silver Hawk to run the 140 dungeon.

Corylus Gem

treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1049

Can't wait for some delicious UMI DA fanarts. Perhaps we'll be finally getting nuKlai+fishing update.

I use the SR for general farming. You're suggesting I invest into a 20mil recipe and over 60mil of swords instead of just using 2 practonium I already have. There's such thing as an in between option you know. It doesn't have the cheapest shit or the most crazy expensive.

you probably never used used chapparitions

fanart contests are so fucking gay, but I guess it's the only job for losers who go to art college anyway

What is the point of Terralion? It seems much more cumbersome to make than Max Peta and Max Peta is only slightly worse in mdef.

I use them on better things such as OOB, Possession, Transmit Prana

well, higher mdef and higher awakening options

these mats used to be easier to get when people grinded at evac, but terranium was rare back then

now terranium is cheap but no one grinds these mats, kek

People suspect that Terralion will have a "max" version in the future.

The only person I know of who made it is easily the most stupid person in this general, if that tells you anything.

Yeah, Sw**z has a really low IQ.

They sure are taking their sweet time if they are.

for SR3 farming you want an aspana though, you literally melt stuff. Is it expnsive? yes, unless you do like me and grind it yourself (took me a small month with work) but the payoff is well worth it

People are retarded

Are you stupid?
You realize that Aspana is worth well over 100 millions right?
That's going to take forever to pay off, investing that much in a farming class is stupid

The entire point of investing in a farming class is to farm faster, but there's no point in even playing this shit game so who gives a fuck. just b urself m8

manamana+11 is fine. Farming for aspana is literally autism

No bully please. baka

The entire point of investing in a farming class is to make money
Spending 50m extra on just a revolver for about 15~20% more efficiency on your farming will take you FOREVER to break even

>oob
wat, explosion? that's fine but you can do both

>prana
prana is a buff that snapshots your current matk and it lasts a lot, you pop a potion -> prana -> cancel prana -> attack to enjoy that potion

>possession
different potions type have independent cooldowns, user

50m literally takes a couple of weeks to farm, no wonder you're so averse to putting money in, you suck at the game.

There is literally never a point in time where I have cooldown for a potion open but none of the above skills to use
There is never a point in time where I would be able to use chappad effigy

Or you couldve just used that 50m to actually gear your main instead

When will you see payoff on that 50m?
When it takes you couple of weeks to farm?
In 5-6 months? fucking top kek

Are you deliberately being dense? It's not about farming 50mil, it's only worth it if you make 50mil (which, by the way, it's closer to 60mil for the swords+the recipe) extra than you would have.

In other words, if it's 20% more efficient, if we're being generous and saying an aspana costs 50mil, you would need to farm 250mil for it to BEGIN being worth it.

How can you be this stupid?

you dont need bokor to use a potion
are you saying that you activate chapp then spam lvl 5 effigy

>gear your main
For fucking what? My main is already geared, bitchboy, and you know what I do on it? NOTHING. THERE'S NOTHING TO FUCKING DO ON IT BECAUSE ET IS BORING SHIT I DO ON A FUCKING TAOIST I SPENT 400K SILVER ON.

Moonklai is cute!

my.mixtape.moe/hclniq.webm
my.mixtape.moe/ilgyxc.webm

Even then, putting that 50m into shards for your main and just farming on them wth a trans weapon shortens the efficiency gap even more. Dedicated farming chars are a meme.

Save the money then retard
Faggot you can't even argue shit, you're just moving goalposts now
If your main is geared why even bothering gearing your farming char since theres nothing to do
Just quit you nolifing loser

You realize you don't get 0 silver without Aspana right?

FOR FUCK'S SAKE CHAPPATIRION DOES NOT SNAPSHOT YOU FUCKING IDIOT

if you don't plan to PLAY SR3, there's no need to invest into it

simply because if you invest on your fucking main, you will farm mats faster/better, specially if you're playing swordsman

> cancel prana
care to explain?

And if you farm the fucking mats like I said to do it costs you nothing, just time which is all this game is anyways; wasting time. If you want to continue being a shitter go ahead, I took the effort to make my aspana and make 10 million a week on that character alone

>Everyone forever saying it does
>Suddenly one guy in thread screaming it doesn't but won't make a webm to prove it

>playing autism: the game
>doesn't have autism
I have bad news for you user

Time is money you fucking idiot.
It takes around an hour to get a single sword you little shit

>why even bothering gearing your farming char
>theres nothing to do
you answered your own question in the same sentence. I am saving money now that I have an Aspana, I have 300m in the bank and I'm sure there's Necros with literally billions in the bank. When new shit comes out, it won't even be close to attainable for you poor ass niggers that haven't been farming on 20 accounts since day 1.

there was a discussion on the thread yesterday with evidence too. Chapparition does not snapshot

Are you retarded or something?
You not selling the items and instead using them for that shitty aspana costs you the potential profits you couldve gotten from just selling them