byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

first for porting goon gangs

second for its not gay if you work in the same department

third for its not gay if they're medical

fourth for detective days out

Is the WW2 server that Ava shit? This looks nothing like WW2

6th for

I never hosted tg code, it was baycode with my own edits from the start even when TG died for a week and we were flooded with them.

I'm new to the game, read up a lot on it. Mainly how to play janitor to get a decent grasp. Any other suggestions for joining a game for the first time?

Is it autistic that I usually roleplay even when no one else is on screen just in case a ghost/observer/etc is watching me?
I like to entertain

If you're having fun who cares

Addendum: at least I don't remember ever hosting tg code

Tell me about detective days out.

any rp is appreciated in this place

Don't get discouraged when you die. It's inevitable and by no means the end.

I do it too.
Like other user says, as long as your having fun.

There's only one janitor slot on 3/4 of the maps on Veeky Forumsstation. Cargo tech and assistant are also decent choices for first timers.
Red doors usually lead to space.
Don't try to refill your welder with it lit.
Don't try to crowbar flashing firedoors unless you and people around have activated magboots or are strapped into chairs.
If you talk to people and try to have fun with them you'll be less likely to die for a dumb reason and left to rot. (Although at the same time it could end up with you getting sucked dry by a vampire or ling looking for easy prey.)
If you alt-click your uniform on the interface you can set your tracking beacon so you'll be more likely to be found and cloned.

Can a threadmin post plague_walkers notes somewhere so I can laugh at them?

>played for years
>can do pretty much any job
>favorite is still cargo tech
Oh...

Valkyrie is a pretty good player huh

Thank you! I usually find I can put the most thought into gags when I'm not interacting with other crew so I'm glad

I was just worried people watching me thought I was crazy and I was the only one that did it

No.
I'd have to log on to see them because the new site's been broken ever since we got it

I'm going to emphasize the thing about the firedoors. Veeky Forumsstation has the air system set to "Hellish." The sudden decompression slamming you against everything will kill you a LOT faster than the lack of pressure as long as you have an oxygen supply. Before you try rescuing yourself make a serious attempt to hail somebody with magboots to drag you to safety in a locker.

stop self shilling you negroid.

I'm new to this game
I stood in a place for about 10 minutes trying to figure out the keys
I read on the wiki that e is swapping my active hand for the goonie server or whatever and q is to drop stuff but neither seemed to work
Then someone came by and killed me

Press tab to turn on hotkeys for those to work.

Some of the hotkeys worked though when I had it wasd mode off
I guess those don't?

Hitting tab sets up hotkey mode (including wasd move)

On Baycode switching hands is x

If you're talking about Goonstation the hotkeys could be pretty different from what I know about.

Nope, lots of people do it. It's just the loud TG/hippie refugees in the thread who shitpost about RP. From what I've seen the majority of Veeky Forums is down for it.
IMO it's pretty entertaining to watch someone RP alone in a shitty situation. Pic related

valkryie stop false flagging

You buckle to chairs and your janicart by dragging your sprite into it, and unbuckle by clicking it.
Leave wet floor signs to be inmune to lynching if you mop with water. Alternatively get a janicart upgrade from science or Space Cleaner from chemistry.
You can fill the janicart with liquid via a bucket or other containers.
After a while you'll see a hunger indicator on your HUD. If it goes red you'll move slower until you eat.
You shouldn't really need to be on an intent other than Help (greed) most of the time. If you do, it's good form to switch back to it afterwards so you don't push people all the time.
The verb "sleep" last a very long while and there's nothing you can do to wake up faster.
Dragging wounded people on the floor does more damage so try to avoid it, use a closet or a roller bed.
If you are lost on a main corridor look for a holomap on a wall

Do not post about the round anywhere until you are certain the round ended. Not on the thread, not on discord, not on OOC chat, don'te. You can't play with friends, you can't stream the game, you can't use another account to rejoin after you died. Should you be able to get back to the round, don't use information gained after death.
Do not post about the round until it's finished.
Speaking something other than english all the time isn't a gimmick really.
Did I say don't post until the round is over?

For instant troubleshooting press F1 to contact one of the voluntary admins that have to answer to your problems nicely and free of charge.

Permabanned players removed from discord when? Playtime requirement to use the discord when?

No one gives a shit about discord

From what I've seen, nearly everyone on Veeky Forums does at least light rp

our rules "minimum light RP" everyone is welcome to go beyond that.
still better than hippie/tg/yog

Pretty much this.
Veeky Forums has always been pro-RP, not as in 'bay tier enforced heavy RP', but as in 'pretending you're a spessman on a space station and not being a cunt who treats everything like it's TTT'

Why do people act like greytiding shitgoblins when they aren't antag

When there's stuff to do

When they have a job

When they could be doing a million and one other things than stealing from people in the halls 4no raisin?

stealing from people in the halls is degenerate, but swiping unused gear from other departments to better do your job is fine

I tried asking a few times, but even when they don't tell you to fuck off, it's still less of a hassle to just take what you need.

Because lmao ebin griff u MAYD BREV AHUEEHUAEHUEHUEEHUE I STEL UR MINERLOLS!

Kill yourself.

y-you too

baby's day out mode when

>player controlled baby spawns at roundstart
>captain has to secure him
>anywhere from 2-5 undercover syndicate agents cooperate to capture him
>baby can resist out of people's grasp/containers and ventcrawl on cooldown timers
>babu gets randomized objectives as the round goes on (e.g. "go to the laundry room," "pet ian," "light somebody's cock on fire"), completing them enhances baby's abilities and strengthens its plot armor for further mischief
>baby must eat regularly or die (to prevent players from locking it in a room for extended periods)
>four minutes before the emergency shuttle docks all agents are notified via pda uplink that a syndicate shuttle will be arriving at one of several random locations at the same time as the emergency shuttle
>if the baby arrives at centcomm, the crew wins
>if the baby arrives aboard the syndie shuttle, the syndicate wins
>if the baby's left on the station or dies, everyone loses (round continues??)

>Cargo for first timers
This is how yo get braindead and cuntish cargos, stick to assistant, janitor or one of the other service roles. I'd even recommend clown or mime

>discord

I'd agree, had a lot of trouble playing cargo the first time.
Janitor, chef, bartender, botanist, scientist/roboticist are better to start with

CHINA

the admins on this server are fucking unbearable

breaking news

2/3 of them are
the other 1/3 are pretty gud

>not allowed to kill people as nonantag
WOW SHIT SERVER, GUYS

literally 0 reason to play here rather than Veeky Forums
codebase is infinitely better, players are better, admins are mostly bros from what i've seen
Veeky Forums is just filled with outdated/broken shit garbage and faggot admins

You're allowed to kill people if said people have been complete cunts fucking with your shit and other people's shit.

Veeky Forums is a shit server where the mods tolerate no backtalk and you can't even say the word "nigger" without a ban.

not if you don't suck admin dick and be their friend so they let you get away with whatever you want meanwhile anyone else who has any infraction on their record is grilled when they make even a tiny mistake. bunch of autistic faggots on here

someone post ss13 political compass

>where the mods tolerate no backtalk
ok, you're full of shit

why are you calling people niggers in character anyway

because they are niggers in character

I don't suck admin dick and whenever an admin has the nerve to get at me I try to be as standoffishly cold as possible.

I have like a grand total of 2 notes and I can get away with brutality that shitters would get infinitely bwoinked for, because I don't actively act like a murderhobo and I only do when it's appropriately escalated.

>no half black half asian waifu with robot limbs but a human heart that's tsundere but secretly just tsuntsun and plays HoS very well and also speaks in a jamaican accent blud, wagwahn my bruders

What am I supposed to do as an AI?

>literally 0 reason to play here rather than Veeky Forums
stat there then nigger

Follow your laws. Did you read the wiki page at least?

who is terrel?

TG is fucking trash

Open doors.

Monitor shitters.

Lock down assfaggots and antags when needed.

Call the shuttle in lieu of any heads.

But mostly just open doors.

Literally one of the worst servers. Maybe hippie is better but at least they are upfront about being TTT in space.
TG is just pure shit

Stop asking to open doors

ok i will? you realize that's like saying
>go enjoy a nice steak while we're over here dining on dog shit
wait, you probably don't, lol

>there is no xeno infestation away mission

Good. No one here wants your kind.

Go to Colonial Marines for that.

Have fun.

You won't.

There's this ship wreck with the large dead queen inside
You could spawn player controlled aliens in that

Also manage your borgs of course.

> a nice steak
>TG
TG is like an extra-well done steak coated in salt, egregious amounts of pepper, A1 sauce, extra worstechire, slightly freezerburned with a side of overdone broccoli and a baked potato with rancid sour cream and no salt.
I would rather eat dog shit than that.

a u t i s m

yeah really, nice "systems" you guys have that are the same from 10 years ago

I used to play CM when my body was on the asteroi
I am well aware of how shitty it is

You are supposed to make TG sound bad.

>Valkyrie skies
>ckey is Valkyrieskies

how to spot a shitter 101

Don't fix what isn't broke. Nothing is wrong with ZAS, compare to LINDA, where you can outrun a plasmaflood and stand in a """vented""" room without taking damage.
TG is a prime example of the "let's just add what the fuck ever and let the coders have their way with the server" mentality; A bunch of shoddily coded, half thought out features which add no depth to the game, essentially a codebase designed for ADHD children who need to have a constant flow of new toys or else they get bored and start breaking everything.
TG code is utter, worthless dogshit. I don't give a fuck if it's "New", it's cancer and has no place on a decent server. But no, keep going on about your "new" features, with totally RADICAL additions like Pizza bombs or ID guns, or your shit-tier medical system.
TG is trash, end of story.

Don't let the door hit you on your way out sweetie

>TG code is utter, worthless dogshit. I don't give a fuck if it's "New", it's cancer and has no place on a decent server.
see pic

>shit-tier medical system.
that's a fucking absolute joke, right? coming from someone who plays on the server where you just throw someone in clonex no matter what's wrong and forget it? "ok"

>A bunch of shoddily coded, half thought out features which add no depth to the game, essentially a codebase designed for ADHD children who need to have a constant flow of new toys or else they get bored and start breaking everything.
Sounds familiar

>le sourey grapeys meme
I don't think you understand what that means. We've had plenty of opportunities to add TG dogshit to our server, and 9/10, we rejected it because it's trash. The most recent TG addition we had, was snuck in by one of the worst, most narcissisitic coders we've ever had the misfortune of having, without the permission of the playerbase at large. It's not sour grapes if we can have it any time we want. It's rejecting the option to add trash, because we don't need or want trash.
>lmao muh clonies!
I love how this is your go-to, when TG med is still the same "apply bruise pack, broken arm is fixed" bullshit it's always been. TG med is a prime example of why TG's a server only played by ADHD children and normies who want to play TTT in space.

I hate how shitty admins are allowed to 'step down for personal reasons' instead of just being laughed out the door
even fucking kolith got that treatment

ded?

>sour grapes
pffftahahaha more like rotten grapes. Who the fuck wants shit code, lag, a million meme reskins, or TTT in space.
Oh wait, TG does

>10 days no spess
>still keep coming to this shitty thread
fug

>just throw someone in clonex no matter what's wrong and forget it? "ok"
I see you have never rode the ride that is wild with internal bleeding before

Early I had an engineer who had internal bleeding in his arm, leg, and foot. On top of that, he had damage to his brain, liver, kidneys, and appendix. I don't know what the hell he did but god damn man. It took me like 10 minutes to fix all the shit that was wrong with him.

if it's that bad and medbay is busy, just euthanize and clone

That's radiation damage most likely.

>nobody has posted a rate these statics list recently

post it then

hur dur Frank White 10/10

It was
Perhaps you would like to join the TG shitter itt. He was living, just constantly losing blood, in pain and moving slow. Killing him and cloning would just be absolute shit.