Hit 200k as I pulled in to my garage, anyone else recently hit a mileage milestone?

Hit 200k as I pulled in to my garage, anyone else recently hit a mileage milestone?

Also post odometer gets.

Happened earlier this month

I tried to time the trip meter so I'd have 66.6, but forgot and reset it after filling up :^(

dont feel like pulling the get off my phone but hit 199000 recently and ive gotta say im hella excited for 200000

Its been nearly 10 years since i bought my car.

A ten year old honda civic.

The odometer was on 90k until recently.

Last year i got a second car because family.

And the civic got new named drivers because new drivers.

As part of the im not paying that much for insurance scam.

I had a black box installed that monitors all your sht.

A few months later and my speedo reads 4mph lower than the actual speed. 4mph lower all the time.

Insurance company says prove it or we dont do sht.

One year later and i still have to keep the black box.

Start car.

Odometer reads 84k miles.

...i dint do sht honestly!

But everytime i think about selling the civic.. the civic has other plans.

Tfw fell for the honda civic meme.

Got this a couple days ago, I’m probably never going to sell this car.

That's gonna be a money pit if anything goes wrong on an m5

Checked, I had to let someone borrow my car and missed out on 150k

666 get

Just got this the other day

My tenere's odometer

Check em

Yep, luckily it’s not an M5. They are notoriously expensive to maintain or else I’d get one. M5 on the cluster means fifth gear.

Boi is that an EP3?

Dub dubs

Hell yeah it is

Fuck yeah. I have an 02 with 95k

>odometer has clearly been tempered with long ago
>registers 0.2 miles per 1 mile
lel

They are great and last forever my only complaint is my paint is positively fucked

Oh yeah mine is fucking tops. The only complaint being a squeaky noise when turning due to the rack needing regreased. Apparently a bunch of guys had the problem back when these things were getting up to 30k-50k miles. But overall it's one of the most fun cars I've owned.

Ep3 crew

400,000 soon

i know wat i got
never driven
no low ballers

Heck yeah! Let's get a crew together.

Post ep3 pics

256666 a few days ago

Yeah I hit 6k miles without changing my oil and feel retarded but god damn I keep forgetting until I'm driving and the engine is hot. It's a beater anyway so whatever, r-right guys?

i hit 123456 in my delica recently but i had to pee too badly to pull over and take a picture

Bout for years ago I hit 535k in my LeSabre. Unfortunately, shortly after that stalwart trans lost forward gears, so I backed her into a shed and had a small ceremony.

Almost to 15k might need to look at a trade in.

No way your driveway is 200k miles long. Post bread idiot

slow and steady

I'm assuming that's a Chrysler with a dummy oil pressure gauge? Or are you just an absolute mad man.

Post odometer pics pls. I lost the picture when I switched to my new phone

I don’t have the pic anymore. I was hoping someone on here saved it. I’ve looked everywhere for it. :(

>tfw your Buick LeSabre holds 30lbs more oil pressure than your Hellcat

yesterday

What is the world record?

I'm right behind you

Got this not to long ago

e92?

Damn! Yeah I had it on my old phone, it was saved on my SD card. Put the SD card in my new phone all the pictures are gone. I put that card in two different phones and all the pictures were just gone, not sure what happened but that odometer pic was lost along with many others.

I'm sure it's floating around somewhere. I remember you saying the only problem you had was low compression. Didn't you just have the head resurfaced and it was good to go?

Hit 50k last week
Car is 11 years old

Cheque them

It's a real gauge, it's just that the sensor has died for the third time and I can't be bothered to cough up another $60. Also good guess, it's a 99 Jeep Grand Cherokee with the 4.0

Got quints a couple weeks ago.

>MILEage
>kilometers
Disgusting. When will you filthy Europeans learn

I'm a leaf, like the bongs we tend to mix unit systems

wtf

>km
so 120k miles? Go fuck off, cunt

Earlier this year. Other vehicle has just under 220K miles.

I did this a couple weeks ago. this truck had 45,000 miles in March. fuck.

>A few months later and my speedo reads 4mph lower than the actual speed. 4mph lower all the time.

my 04 crv does that all the time now, and my clock gets all messed up even though i havent yanked the battery in months.

idk, literally all i care about is keeping the fucker going, i dont care about any minor problems anymore.

Automagic winter shitbox had a sweet get yesterday.

beat you to it, anons.

‘You've got to ask yourself one question. Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?’

You must reside in Straya,m8.

my '95 BMW 540 six speed

No tach driving quads

Guess the blurry shitbox

Happened last week
I missed the 210000 though :(