I can't blame Lamborghini for wanting to make more £££...

>I can't blame Lamborghini for wanting to make more £££, but I do blame the tasteless wankers who create demand for these shit boxes.

Is Chris Harris off his rocker? Sports cars have been a dead sector since forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/lamborghini-plans-all-new-four-door-model-2021
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've got to say, it's probably the most attractive SUV I've ever seen. Something about that Lambo wedge aesthetic applied to an SUV makes it look good.

>Sports cars have been a dead sector since forever
plz explain

Your mom's puss has been a dead sector since forever but we still have you. ^_^

Is this 2019 Kia Sportage GT? Looks neat.

Why does it have 3 grilles?

Why are the windows so small?

sports cars act as loss leaders to attract people into the dealer in general

most of the well-known cars you see (Mustang, Miata, etc.) do turn profits, but they never come close to sales on most economy cars or any other car that has utility. The most the Mustangs have ever sold in a year are equal to how many F150s are sold in a month.

The extreme examples of financial lost are homologation like the Lancia Stratos. No company besides boutiques should ever focus on sports cars if they're trying to make lotsa cash

>no windows
>nigger wheels
>incomprehensible front grill
>"looks good"

No

Since when hasn't Lambo been essentially a boutique? They have Audi if they want to sell shitty SUV's, leave Lamborghini for sports cars.

Wait are you telling me that selling lots of shitboxes is better than selling not so many super expensive sportcars? B-but you can make more profit per unit sold. I'm not a smart man.

It almost looks okay, until you see that front bumper. What the fuck were the designers thinking?

This is the biggest problem with these supercar SUVs/Crossovers.

This thing, the Bentayga, and even the GTC4Lusso look like something Hyundai or Nissan just shat out on a whim.

Take the badges off and it's nothing special from an aesthetic or design standpoint.

Stacking the grills like pancakes because they were hungry during the first drafts.

Makes sense.
Hard to justify buying a sports car, unless you're retired or have another type as a dd

>
>>no windows
Post a wedgy lambo with better windows
>>nigger wheels
Not really they aren't chrome and 30"
Just like 85% of all concept wheels
>>incomprehensible front grill
Why are you trying to "comprehend" a front grille lmao
>>"looks good"
It looks better than most generic rounded boxy suvs

Do you get paid more if you post nasty comments about Ferrari?

sports cars tend to sacrifice utility (and sometimes safety) for sportiness
most people don't want that
ergo, sports cars are very low-volume sellers
low-volume means less income regardless of the profit margin, meaning that from Toyota's perspective the RAV4 is much more important than the 86
the only reason brands like Lamborghini or Ferrari turn a profit is that their cars are so refined and advanced that they can charge a shitload of money for each unit, meaning profit margin becomes more important than volume

still looks better than this

The LM002 was a masterpiece.

Remember when Lamborghini was going to make pic before they ever made a crossover?

Good to see they didn't do the chap shill option.

They are working on it.
>Italian car maker looking at fourth model line after upcoming Urus SUV
autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/lamborghini-plans-all-new-four-door-model-2021