/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #311

"Android" edition

Last Thread: >The most discussed apps/games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>We generally discuss dress-up/simulator games and smartphone/cellphone apps for waifus or husbandos.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but we're showing everything.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links-
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
DB: dream-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Boyfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links-
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: wikiwiki.jp/nijikano2d/
www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/ (outdated)
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k12rhyjhezl3285/MCC_Combined_Viewer.html?dl=0
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/dhor8chzvb3czwf/DGCreator_1.05.html?dl=0
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/liwskd0ogtesep8/FD_Expression_Viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump-
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader)-
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

stillborn thread

I'm the best, AMA.

Adding on to , forgot to mention there's a poll in GK right now to vote for the next type of animal boys, so something else that will take a year to add to AB, if at all. Kuma, raion, tanuki, or nezumi? We already have leopards so I don't think a lion is needed. Can't decide between the remaining 3 but I think I should vote for bear because this game needs literal big gay bears. However I have a fondness for tanuki boys from Uchoten Kazoku and there's also potential for big balls jokes with them so I dunno. If you have a GK account go vote!

Rat bastards.

>literal big gay bears
I thought these games weren't supposed to be gay?

Tell that to all the yaoi roleplayers with "Fag-kun takes Bara-san's member into his mouth" in their intros and they take turns continuing their roleplay. I already complained to AMB they need to add friend lists and messages so that we don't have to see that exhibitionist shit on intros but they don't give a heck.

That actually sounds kind of fun.

>there's ERP scum in this general

There has always been ERP in this general.

Provide examples then.

>Ragtag and laggen r gay and rp with their self inserts lmao
will not count.

Check the shitpost spreadsheet.

big straight bears for me please

>getting early clear with 1 stamina bar.

die

Kanna expertly flitted her tongue around the subtle lines of Motte's taut belly, left exposed after Kanna had roughly unbuttoned Motte's officer's coat and dress shirt and almost torn them pulling them away. They were pulled up over Motte's head and on outstretched arms, now. Paying special attention to Motte's belly button, Kanna traced little circles, each one steadily getting closer to her partner's cute little crevice. Though outwardly Motte seemed to not respond to Kanna's licking, the pseudo-Navi Girl thought she saw the Myroid's one uncovered eye widen in excitement.

Kanna let her long violet bangs drag across Motte's flat body as she ran herself up to kiss the small of Motte's clavicle, across to her right shoulder, then back up Motte's neck, dragging the kisses up to then gently bite on Motte's right ear. Desperately wanting a stronger reaction from the soldierly Myroid, Kanna's ministrations too became increasingly desperate as she pawed, caressed, pecked and nibbled all over Motte's chiseled, stoic face. Finally Kanna collapsed from the intensity of her acts of love, falling down on Motte's small mounds. With a last bit of effort, Kanna lifted herself to be against Motte's ear, panting hot and heavy directly against it.

"Playing hard to get," she asked breathily. "But it would be way more fun if you reacted a little bit~"

"..." Motte remained the picture of stillness.

"You know, Creepyrara, like, totally won't even look at me anymore, choris~. But you are always there for me, Motte."

"..."

"Motte, say you love me."

"..."

"Good enough. Choris~"

I bet Baconheart and Jaeden erp behind our backs.
Or even worse, they've held hands

I'm sure they've done more than hold hands if you know what I mean

Doing more than holding hands? To my pure Jaeden? Impossible!

>Jaeden
>pure
Hate to break it to you, but her hand_ has already been __held hard.

ok

>tfw no outfits with whips

you're not looking hard enough

Nigga yu blind.

That trigger buyfag is triggered again because I assume someone snatched some things from his group closet without kissing his dick. Previously he was using his girls' notes to brag about trades in his group, also his group info says they must donate points and leave chat comments everyday even though they're maxed. What I mean to say with this gossip is I'm glad our own group doesn't care about who gives and takes and we can use our points for study break items.

Anyone familiar with the GK exclusive personalities?

>Cheating on Irara
Disgusting.

Who is this even?

Looks like your average DG autist.

I'm still here, you know.

You only just arrived, knock it off.

>I assume someone snatched some things from his group closet without kissing his dick
That is not what happened. From what I gather, someone somehow managed to hijack his account and took things from there.
Our group doesn't care about anything anyway. One day I am so going to raid the closet for every item that can be dropped off in the premium shop.

JP Candy Shop updated
>Retro Chic Lamp series (480 CAN)
>Lock Screen (600 CAN) / Screen Reflection (500 CAN)
Here's Chie demonstrating the lock screen, and the screen reflection is basically just the shiny part alone. Not even the icons at the top or anything.

These are the Retro Chic Lamp colors.

Chie > Sarali > Kanna > Irara > Doc > Others

> Chie

>raiding it for literally just 5 LG per R NP item
Literally disgusting. Fuck off and die, and leave the group while you're at it.

In any case, how do you gather that the account got hijacked, but somehow that person managed to keep possession of their account and is saying only that these other people (presumably those would have been recipients of N gifts) are merely "closet thieves" instead of "account hijackers", and that AMB would have allowed this to roll once reported?

Clearly the explanation offered by
is the simplest, most coherent way to explain the note. But what can I expect from a person like you except rambling nonsense.

I know because I have this person on my FL. Here are the other relevant notes.

And hey it's 10LG for items currently in the gacha and 5LG for expired items. The LG will accumulate quickly.

MCC down for anyone else?

Nope.

Where's the monochrome?

Wait until Friday.

>Friday
>not Saturday