CWD S13E07

Another Monday, another new episode of Canada's worst driver.
as usual, the episode airs at 10PM EST and a link to the stream will be provided close to air-time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ngXHtCsfdqY
cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/sage-hill-rock-hit-parking-lot-1.4431931?cmp=rss
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

hell yea

25 Minutes

9 MINUTES

FIVE MINUTES
twitch DOT tv/haveeggsintead

GET IN HERE

>twitch DOT tv/haveeggsintead
haveeggsinStead

im a retard, thanks for pointing it out user
twitch DOT tv/haveeggsinstead

thanks for hosting m8

i wouldn't 'know my limit'. i'd try to push 20 meters lol

its infuriating to watch melanie because of how unwilling she is to get her shit together.

>tfw a transformer just blew taking out electricity for the entire block
Guess I'll watch it tomorrow

>Been watching on and off
>Haven't seen the last 4 episodes

What the fuck have they done to that Camero?

I'm very curious if they have applications for ethnic groups in a ratio similar to the population diversity. Chinese are a good chunk of our people because worldwide they are 1/8 but do they purposefully select outside of stereotypes? Or are Asians in general more worried about their reputation, saving face, hurting the family name.

Probably the latter. The did have an Asian woman on once and she nearly killed herself in a Mustang, hitting 140kmh in a corner before eating grass

youtube.com/watch?v=ngXHtCsfdqY

If the show were accurate it would be maybe one or two white people and the rest Asians, Indians and other immigrants who bought their licences. Obviously that wouldn't fly in modern times.

It is basically either her or Ashley winning the title at this point

Actually a gay Asian guy won the title in Season 3 and he longer drives afterwards. Along with that there were plenty of Indians that were very close to winning the title as well

What the fuck

>melanie

That drift tho

Fuck me I have to get out of Toronto. Besides the lifted truck cucks, how bad is traffic in Calgary?

Fuck off were full. The traffic here is already bad enough.

cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/sage-hill-rock-hit-parking-lot-1.4431931?cmp=rss

He should go to Edmonton anyway since it gave us 2 contestants each for Season 12 and 13, plus it gives us fucking Krystal who is a real piece of work

you are fucked no matter where you go so just deal with the 401 like the rest of us as our resentment towards semi trucks and suvs grow

401 is nowhere near as bad once you get a car with radar guided cruise control with stop and go
Kiddies on Veeky Forums will cry about it though because they can only afford a 90s Civic with a stick shift, because that's sporty and can't comprehend someone owning multiple cars with an automatic daily driver

Canada's fucked anyways. I'm getting out asap.

I'm also thinking of moving away from here. It can only get worse and America is doing pretty damn well. Any recommendations for where I should move to?

Everywhere is fucked m8

T. Canadian living in the US for the last 3 years

Well my plan is somewhere cheap, warm, and conservative like parts of Texas. Gotta get a job down there, which shouldn't be too hard in comp sci?

You move from where to where? I can't imagine even the most cucked parts of the US being worse than Canada. Seeing what our PM does makes my blood boil.

From Toronto to Miami, Atlanta, New York, Chicago, San Diego, and Dallas
Atlanta was the nicest desu

I doubt Trudon't is gonna last that long. Some of the most vocal people against mass immigration are other immigrants in Canada, especially the Sikhs, holy shit you won't meet a group of people who hate mudslimes more than them

not everyone has enough parking space to have more than one car though
honestly id rather just move to the sticks that way i dont have to deal with city bullshit and i can have a nice amount of land without paying ridiculous sums

That's why you get a nice daily driver and a baiku for the weekend

Cheese and rice thats bad.
Which one of the stereotypical ethnic groups do you belong to? Bragging about your wealth? Yellow? Red dot Indian? I'd bet the house you share with 15 people you lease or finance.
My buddy in the army recommends Calgary but he also sent me a pic of 18 Canadians abroad fighting with isis, now expected to come back and 4 of them were from Calgary
I've never met a Sikh I don't like, plenty of Muslims of all continents are always despicable.

>he thinks a car with radar guided cruise control is fancy
Any retard with half decent credit can finance a new Civic with the tech, shit's gonna be ubiquitous soon enough