Ecocuck vs V6

I want to get a 2015 Mustang as my new daily.
I'm leaning towards the V6 over the Ecoboost but I want your input. What's better?
No, I can't afford the 2015 GT and I don't want an old GT either so let's just get that out of the way now.

You're probably better off getting a different car unless you only want the Mustang for the looks. In which case, your engine choice doesnt matter.

>V6
>ever

its so shit Ford dropped it for 2018

get Ecoboost and you wont regret it

I've heard the Ecoboost isn't as reliable as the V6. What's the validity of this?

it wil ltake more maintenance since its a turbo engine but I wouldnt say its less reliable

Get the 4Banger Turbo.

Haha dumb dog I'd shoot it
If you aint got a V8, ya not with it Jack

there will be better aftermarket support for the ecoboost, just give it some time

3k civic

The Ecoboost model has more premium features, if I recall correctly. The V6 is the base model and has no premium upgrades available.

ecoboost is easier to tune and get more hp

>getting a mustang without a v8
Kys slowly.

Save more money till you can afford the GT.

Stop being a faggot

>can't afford a 7-9k difference
just save until you can.

Ford dropped it because the ecoboost sales were much stronger. They also never really offered options with the v6. The 3.7 in itself is a good engine.

The focus RS ecoboost eats head gaskets for breakfast, how is the mustang ecoboost engine doing?

seriously OP listen to this guy, the GT is infinitely more enjoyable, not to mention it'll hold some value

You mean the 3.7 liter V6 that Ford has been making for more than 30 years? Also, by far, it's most reliable engine to date? Oh, you mean that engine?

This was meant for this
Sorry to

The mustang doesn't have the same issues the RS has thanks to the RS using a different head gasket + head.

I drive a V6 mustang, trust me you don't want a V6, you'll feel like a massive poser. just get an older GT

I swear to god I'm going to sharpie 5.0 on your car, OP.

They look so naked without that badge; couldn't Ford have put like a Turbo badge or something on it?

Sorry but this

Non american. Is the hate on the V6 Mustang just a muh V8 meme, or is it an actual bad engine?

The 3.7l Cyclone is a great engine, just morons.

Get the V6, if you want performance and are planning on modding it, it can handle way more power than the ecoboom (it tends to explode if you are not careful with dem tunes)
Easily handling 500-550 rwhp without upgrading the internals, plus, it revs higher at 7k compared to 6.5k and the power doesn't die out before redline.

Also it should be mention, that in a race the EcoBoost gets raped by the V6 because of overheating turbo.

Wasn't the cyclone made in 2011? Although it still an almost bulletproof engine.

He will regret it when the ecoboom goes boom.
>Buying 4 cilinders over 6.

Don't do it. Don't.
Do not do it.
Don't do IT.
Do anything but that.

My RS hasnt eaten its head gasket yet
Sh-should i worry or am i fine?

It's more of a "when" than an "if"

Survey says
>worry

panic