Tell me why im dumb

What does Veeky Forums drive? Just traded in my 2016 Mazda 3 for this. 2017 Civic EX-t 6M. Ktuner V2 with flex fuel kit on the way

There is a nog in your garage. I'd watch out.

this

Why not superior WRX, you're already modding it and kissing your warranty goodbye

Why couldn't you have just kept the Mazda 3? Nice looking car. The house is meh though, looks like a cookie-cutter American McMansion.

Look at the contrast between the face and facial hair. He looks white, but he’s inside the garage ya dummy

Except its his garage, and hes Puerto Rican
Mostly money. I had an 06 Wrx for a lonnnnnng time as well.

Seconding the McMansion comment. I always thought that much brickface on a house with vinyl siding looked hideous.

It was boring to drive desu was still a nice car though, only had it for a month.

Puerto Ricans man, they boujee.

The new wrx is nothing like the old one you had, much improved. Was the SI even that much more?

WRX is about 29k msrp unless you get the base, I got the ext for 17k out the door. SI msrp is like 24k

>I got the ext for 17k out the door
I had no idea they were this cheap, a good buy user

This is an American board you fucking commie. We’re not mad at the rich, we’re mocking the wannabe rich.

Puerto Ricans are american tho

I guess Veeky Forums doesnt have cars. :/

Your parents have a nice house, I hope you enjoy the car they bought you

I was talking about the boujee comment

Not the case, but thanks.
Ight so boom, they got some fake books with bookends around them. They certified boujee. Nothin wrong with it but its true.

I drive the superior Tundra.

Ive always liked the styling on those trucks, so far ahead of american manufactures

agree

2018 Subaru Impreza Sport... Leased.

Must of gotten it pretty recently not too late to trade it in for a small rollover. With just my tune and flex fuel I could be making at least 250whp and 320ft/lbs but Ill be running a lower boost map bc dat clutch slip