So a nigger just hit my car an hour ago

So a nigger just hit my car an hour ago.

Took this 7 hours before getting hit. Incredibly pissed. Damage isn't even that bad but she's never been in an accident before.

Anyone else have their baby hurt?

You deserved it you fucking Miata driving homo. Shame the accident didn't kill you you cocksucker.

How bad is it? what else do you need to replace other than the hood

shit happens. best not to have a car your so worried about becoming blemished

hope she had insura-
>nigger
ruh roh

yep, its incredibly frustrating, not to mention the time lost going to the car shop, getting rentals, time off of work, etc

Real talk, I've never met an actually straight miata owning man. Usually they're closeted fags.

So are you mad that your car is damaged or are you mad at the color of their skin?

>racist faggot

this

there is no pride in having a mental defect that has no benefits

Yep. Dumbass woman was on her phone, blew a red light, and ran straight into me when I was turning through an intersection. I saw her coming, stopped, and held my horn, but she wouldn't look up. Watched her phone fly out of her hand and across the dash when she hit me. Of course she lied about it and said I ran a red light. No proof of either case, so no fault.

I am not straight so I do not have a mental defect. sperg more soyboi cuckold

gas all women

Why are you even on Veeky Forums
Actually did, was really cool about it an admitted to be at fault, thought im very sure it was because he was obviously high
Damaged car dumbass, I loved it
"Haha you deserved punishment because you use an adjective based on a stereotpye I don't agree with! Haha!"
This, I drive for UberEats (and actually make pretty good money off of it) and now wont be able to return to work for some time.

can't spell /pol/ without Veeky Forums

ikr. autism

you do deserve it scumbag shouldve been totaled with you in it

Give Me Attention: The Post

no thats op thinking we give a shit about a racist getting his car smashed

Give Me Attention 2: The Reckoning

>people keep replying to you
>lol u want attention thats y u posting

???

Veeky Forums has reached bottom levels recently

will this fill (you) up?
(you)