Anyb/o/dy know a good shop around the Charlotte, NC area to install a Flowmaster on a 2007 Crossfire?

Anyb/o/dy know a good shop around the Charlotte, NC area to install a Flowmaster on a 2007 Crossfire?

Pic related, it's the same diameter of the exhaust piping.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qzgtIaFGka8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ricing a chrysler

That's going to sound fucking awful

this lol

everyones just gonna laugh at you

I'm in Charlotte too, lol

I don't much care about what others think. I like the sound of it and that's all that matters to me.

I love the car, and I'll be damned before I let someone else tell me what to do to it.

>crossfire

As a side note, this is what it sounds like: youtu.be/qzgtIaFGka8

It's a Mercedes M112 E32 3.2L V6, hardly different from the AMG C32, only a tune, throttle body, injectors and ofc a super on the SRT6 version of the Crossfire.

>Flowmaster
>Chrysler
>Crossfire

10/10 super original. You know it's almost entirely Mercedes right?

That era of MB was a fucking disaster. Being proud of that is like being proud of having AIDS

Please do explain. While the R170 platform definitely had it's flaws, you'll rarely find anyone complaining about it.

And because the m112 E32 is almost entirely forged aluminum, it's relatively strong and can take revs very well.

And the general "era" had it's goods and bads. It's pretty fuckin ignorant to lump everything in that time frame shit.

Is the block forged?

Entirely.
The only thing I know of that isn't forged ALUMINUM are the camshafts, and even those are single piece iron, tough fuckers.

Lol post location my guy. I'll hook you up

Flowmasters suck.

Ask me how I know.

Mecklenburg country area, close to independence.

Alright alright cool bro lol come by thursday

I don't care what you think, I like the sound.

Go shill your opinion somewhere else.

Thanksfam

>forged aluminum crank
nigga you are fucking stupid

I work at Elkins btw, ask for scotty

Come by where? You never gave a location.

Of course the crank isn't aluminum asshole, I never said it was.

I assumed everyone had an understanding that that doesn't fucking exist.

>The only thing I know of that isn't forged ALUMINUM are the camshafts

Well, I could have worded that better, I'll admit. Don't take me for a fool though. I know crankshafts can't be forged Al.

It's more of a Mercedes than a Chrysler

Gotchya, thanks man. The part is supposed to be a Christmas present, so it'll probably be a couple weeks down the line. Would it be better to come in when I have it and set something up or come in sooner and see what the plan and cost would be?

>Y-You first!

>paying someone to rice your Chrysler
Just install it yourself you utter faggot

Nah just come through when you can. I'll remember, waiting for a crossfire come in. I got you bro, we'll work something cheap out. merry christmas

Thanks a bunch, it means a lot to me.

Merry Christmas.

A louder exhaust still won't drown out the sound of people laughing at you.

first time i've agreed with mcfurry

>Charlotte, NC area
>VerySweatyPepe.png