Car roasting thread

ITT fuck your feelings. Post your car and talk shit on others cars. Dont get assmad because its just whats happening here

fuck me up, senpai

oh yeah, i like your car. i drove around in one of those back in my high school days and was impressed by the tiptronic transmission.

is nice

Thats decent paint

Roast me bois

Fukken saved. I had one just like this, but shittier and without the pushbar.

i don't even wanna roast you, just wanna ask questions like, why, and is it reliable, and do people stop speeding once they notice you?

ty
fuckin lol, the guy i bought it from was saying people kept asking if it's the original paint or not, and it is. thanks for reminding me.

those can be really fun drift cars

inb4 nigger

hi there. sorry if its sideways

Post picture of hand. Because it has to be melanin rich to drive that.

Fuck me up.
>pro tip, you can't

I'm pretty sure that I saw you post your car a few days ago, get called a nigger, and then proceed to sperg the fuck out.

12.87 @ 108mph, with a rust hole the size of my fist in the rear quarter.

Nice store brand Impreza wagon

Fuck me up

I got some of those stickers they'd give to the special ed kids for not blowing up the place. They will fit in nicely

unsafe at any speed

>flat is justice sticker shows an inline 4

youre gonna have to blame no grip slip club for that one

>we have a car with 4 male hispanics
>possibly drugs and firearms in the vehicle
>initiating stop, 36 in a 35

Jesus, you fucked a hole that big in it. No wonder it runs like hell every time it sees your face

Have a go you daft cunts

I love the attention user, it makes me laugh when nobody can actually roast me about my perfect car.

"If I laugh hard enough I can almost convince myself that's why I'm crying."

>kept the push bar
>confirmed nigger

Well it’s my favorite car of all time, so that’s the main reason i have it. In my experience in general they seem to be really reliable. My gf has a 99 P71 with 350k on the clock with the original engine and tranny. Only thing on mine that needs fixing is the transmission(mine’s an 02 P71 with 170k) Also yeah. If you want to be a massive asshole, park yourself in the middle lane of the highway and go exactly the speed limit, no one will pass you. Also people move out of the way for you in the left lane regardless of how fast they are going compared to you.

Clean ride m8

about to rust in half but 400$ is 400$

Literally the easiest car here to roast.