1 series has always pretty much been an econobox

>135i
>econobox
???

Replying

at least they were like one of the only rwd hatchbacks tho

>all that pathetic understeer squealing
>inlineFart buzzing
>quick clip from old generation with creamy smooth 6cylinder sound and some tiny happy oversteer

lmao, just fucking pack your bags BMW and stuff it. this is beyond embarrassing.
they should just go straight to electric motor faggotry. this is too painful to watch.

until the Giulietta update drops in 2018

OP will die in his sleep tonight if he doesn't reply to this post

>econobox with tuning potential
I stand corrected

Man filthy frank has put on some weight

bmw's main audience consists of shitskins who only care about sending selfies with their "luxury" car back to their shithole

Pretty much. The tastes of the non-White market have fucking ruined premium German cars. All the krauts can see is the export potential.

Looks good

To be fair it does make sense for the normal 1 series to be FWD or AWD, most of them are 120d models and RWD doesn't make the slightest bit of difference there. All it does is reduce cabin space and add cost for the vast majority of people. It seems with the new M5 they have cracked the switch able RWD / AWD so if they could apply this to the M140i that would be ideal. Will they actually do it? Who knows.

So long as they leave the 3 and 5 series well alone, I don't have too much of an issue with this

It's like watching a friend who used to be cool become a fat and lazy family man with no will to live.

whats wrong with 4 cylinder engines?

my motorcycle has inline4 engine and it feels sporty/exciting

Nothing but BMW's forte has always been it's I6's, it's 4's have never been leaders of the pack.
I mean it's getting it's small engines from PSA Peugeot now cause they're better at it.

It looks like a van.

These PSA engines are actually good at least - mate of mine has a fairly new 118i with a 1.6T and it is every bit as quick as my E46 325i, and it actually does 45+ mpg. Doesn't sound anything like as good obviously, but for a normal hatchback I was very impressed.

They are but the Frenchies have a long history of making good small engines and lets face it, it's a global development engine like all the others these days.

WHATS THE FUCKING SOURCE ON THIS BITCH

I WANT THOSE MILKERS TO GIVE ME A SOAPY TIT WANK NOW

you can't die if you're dead

most realistic posts you'll see on Veeky Forums. literally zero white people own luxury cars now and I see them all the fucking time since i live in houston. BMW/MB even the 7/S are basically 100% nigger owned. Lexus isn't there yet but it's going that way with their SUVs.

replying you big tiddie asian cunt

just in case

reee

>EXTREME DENIAL: THE POST

>Looks like your average Finnish girl
she looks mongolianish
nice tits though. id hope she sucks a mean dick and swallows

Savin my mommy.

>Why the fuck would anyone buy this?
because it has a bmw badge
most of the reason anyone buys a bmw over a mercedes these days, aside from the M2 which is worth it

wew

adorable

Your motorcycle also weighs 400 lbs. Power to weight is just as important as raw power.

replied

QLD or vic?

The fuck

RIP GODHATCH

The 1 series is an econobox for badge whores anyway, there's no reason to have I6 and RWD in that car. It will become a problem if it spreads to other cars in BMW's lineup though.

bnv's are shit unless they're ////\/\ or some fucking 7 series

that is false though.

OOO MOMMY

I'd be embarrassed to be seen driving one tbph, regardless of performance.

t. insecure cuck

The hatch back looks idiotic on BMWs. "Clownshoe" doesn't do it justice.

whats this bruda, aint it an ////\/\140 huh

Mtechnic are not real ///M cars

I dont really follow all the car models and the numberings.
I drive a 2013 135is and its the best car I've ever driven. Inline six turbo, small coupe, etc.
The 135is isnt being discontinued is it?

I was thinking I'd save up for a new one farther into the future, if BMW still makes petrol cars by then.
Might have to not drive this one to death if the future of BMW loooks bleak.

I'm not sure about the 1 Series Coupe, but the 1 Series hatch is being made FWD

That's literally the Mini Cooper

replying to save my mom
btw how do i get a milk machine to fuck me

New platform apparently