Paint color help?

Im trying to decide on paint colors for my E39. I want something darker, and im thinking like a dark gloss blue or red. Im getting new black rims soon to go with it.

>pic related is current color

NO

Just don’t, E39’s look great in silver

It needs to be painted tho, its a 540 and i bought m5 style bumpers for it, witch are unpainted.

oxford green all the way

I know it's probably heresy, but Porsche's Lapis Blue would look fucking amazing.

Or if you want to stick with factory color options, Techno Violet is best color

why not wrap it?

Ive looked into it, all the places around here its more expensive to wrap than to paint it.

This, no other color makes sense

where are you located? i could do it for free, but you need to buy the material.

Carbon Black. I have Topaz blue and had to settle for it when I couldn't find Carbon black.

keep it stock faggot.

in cali

>respraying
>"rims"

kill you are self

I dont even get what youre trying to say? Is the inside part of a wheel not called the rim? are you not allowed to respray a car if it has rims?

Matte grey with black 19" looks amazing

carbonschwarz is beautiful in sunlight but i have to wash it every time it rains

DAKAR YELLOW DAKAR YELLOW DAKAR YELLOW

Honestly i was kinda thinking matte dark green if anything matte

I agree it looks good on like an E30 or E36 but on the E39 its kinda too old school

respraying is dumb 9/10 times, this being one of those 9 and calling wheels rims is moronic

Carbon Black is egregious

>

Painting it anything other than what it was painted at factory will kill the resale, mine's Titansilber and it looks fine, the dark silver looks great freshly painted or buffed

titansilber is the only correct answer.

unless you're a plebeian ofc

This. Looks great on most bigger models.

This. Looks amazing and unique.

lol too far away

Arktissilber is far superior

Titansilber looks like a nissan or toyota color

Oxford green is illegal on non-english cars.