How do i convince my wife that Tesla is a bad choice...

How do i convince my wife that Tesla is a bad choice? I've been saving for a great car even before i met her years ago and now i want to finally buy some new car, straight from dealer. I want something like Alfa Quadri. and she insists that i must buy a Tesla S instead because, i quote, "its both stylish and ecological, the perfect car.". it led to many arguments and honestly im on verge of just giving up.

Other urls found in this thread:

u.osu.edu/2367group3/environmental-concerns/effects-of-mining-lithium/
wired.com/2016/03/teslas-electric-cars-might-not-green-think/
plugincars.com/tesla-model-s-replacement-battery-packs-125571.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Model S is better than a meme like the Alfa.

She right and the fact that she seems to have total control over what you do with the money you have saved shows me that you are a beta cuck anyway.

If you were a man you’d just straight up buy a 911 and when she starts nagging again you just start talking about why Porsches are the ultimate drivers cars.
If she keeps nagging you organize a track day with your buddies and murder them all cause you own a 911.

Eventually your wife recognizes your alpha male status and you take her from behind inside your 911 cause if you keep on being such a bitch someone else will take her from behind in a 911.

PS: Dont buy a 996

Dude, if it's a car for your wife and you can afford it then just get the Tesla. She's going to be driving it most of the time anyway

Its for him. He said he'd been saving since before they we're together.

If she's not putting a good chunk of money in with you towards the Tesla. Tell her to fuck off!!

If its YOUR money and you wanna get a car for YOU, why does it matter what she thinks?!

Id personally go for the Tesla but thats my opinion if I were in your place. You want the alfa? Get the fucking alfa! Simple.

What said. Its my car mostly but also used by her, she never had her own car, only license.

Thats not how marriage works sadly. I dont want to get banned from good ole bangarang for months.

bullshit.

thats just how a shitty marriage AKA yours works

How can someone who drives a Chevrolet Sonic and shitposts with tripfag have any experience with women?

this guy is a faggot. buy a 996.

That's how inevitable divorce works

My parents have been together for fifty years and they have their own cars. Tell her to go lease herself a prius. They're like $20k.

If we could have two cars i wouldnt put up my S2K for sale. Theres no space for two cars where we live ATM.

Sorry bud
If you didn’t rush into a shit manipulative manage this wouldent happen
But I guess a hole to fuck is worth it

You are blinded by pussy

Say “I’ve been saving for this this is my choice fuck off roasty”

because bisexual mustard race while married to another guy meaning its ez mode to slay puss because bitches always want to change a "gay" guy to straight

also you could just be smart and marry another guy that lets you shitpost on Veeky Forums and buy shitboxes

Yeah bullshit, my neighbors are an old couple and gramps parks his truck on the street while his wife keeps her subaru outback in the garage. Love finds a way.

Compromises are for inevitable singles.

>battery mining is worse for the envoirment than a gas car
>all of her imported stuff comes from ships 15 of witch create more pollution in a year than all cars on earth ever have
>have to charge it all the time

Sorry you married a stupid bitch

Have her sit in a tesla and feel around the interior. Bitches love fancy interiors and tesla is the antithesis of that. It is GM at its worst

The alfa is a PoS that will lose most of its value within a few years. The tesla is one of the best buit cars on the planet, looks good, and has excellent driving dynamics. As usually, the buttmad incels on this board are attacking yer woman, but you need to get the fuck over yourselves.

important life advice: disregard anyone who uses words straight outta eliot rodger's manifesto like "incel"

5$ has been deposited into your Tesla account

Its the car of the year though.

This is a solid idea, but she might get captivated by the big touchscreen.

>tesla is one of the best built cars on the planet.
Lol, fucking stop im gonna pee

While I respect and applaud your decision to not want a Tesla I cannot understand why you would want a luxury vehicle which is effectively an investment that comes from FCA llc.
I really don't understand why you would do that.
You could damn near purchase a preowned panamera at that price which would mog both the Tesla and the Fiat.

dont give up,
tell that ugly fat cunt
> the materials used to make one tesla s battery causes more envioronmental damage than the entire life span of one petrol combustion engine

> tesla bateries are made with rare earth minnerals that are toxic to the enviornment.

> its your money not hers

stfu go back in the kitchen and make som fuckinf sandwiches you fat cunt and youd better be bemt over with dropped panties for easy access or so help me... to the moon.

Well enjoy having a car youll never really be content with because of a shitty marriage that doesnt respect you ability to make choices

"Honey, you know how your phones battery doesnt last as long as it did when it was new? The same will happen with the tesla and you wont be able to drive as far."

Or you could really go against everything that Tesla stands for and get a gas chugging classic (technically more green cause its recycling).

Just dont get an alfa man... may be fun, but they break so often! But its your money, do what you want.

There is no way producing a bettery pack is more pollutive than the entire lifespan of a gas car and all the externalities it takes to keep it fueled

u.osu.edu/2367group3/environmental-concerns/effects-of-mining-lithium/

tell her you know more about cars and she doesn't know shit.

We'll compromise, dear. Anything with a stickshift.

I cant drive stick.

Wow, I'm actually sorry for you.

wired.com/2016/03/teslas-electric-cars-might-not-green-think/

also it's more expensive to drive one, at least here in germany my v8 saloon makes more miles per euro than a tesla

quit being a bitch, but your taste in vehicles shows this is not possible

Whose money is it?

Learn2drive one then.

>Thats not how marriage works sadly. I dont want to get banned from good ole bangarang for months.

This is a troll post right? This is just a stereotype from sitcoms right?

Teslas are super fucking shitty for the environment. For one, electricity doesn't magically appear out of nowhere, and all the rare earth metals certainly aren't renewable. Pull on her heartstrings, tell her about all the impoverished 7 year olds mining battery materials out of a shitty hole in Africa with their bare hands.

>and has excellent driving dynamics

That's funny, the guy that drove it round the 'ring said, and I quote
>it had almost no mechanical grip
>the steering was as numb as my jaw after a trip to the dentist

But hey, in the end it was faster at the ring than the "slower than a minivan"
...ah no, wait, it wasn't

it's china mining u know, inner mongolia, a fucking nuclear wasteland with lithium baths

How bout you tell her "no"
After that you should go in her night stand and grab your balls back, should be right beside that 8 inch black mamba

Get a cucksover or whatever to make her happy and keep saving for your dream car when you have room for it baka
.05 €lons have been deposited in your account
China has been investing heavily in Africa for rare earths fampai

>telling you what to do with your hard earned money

wow

it's how marriage works for beta males, yes.

Unless she's putting in a decent amount of money, tell her to fuck off. If she is putting in a decent amount of money, just save up so you can buy a car in full yourself and tell her to fuck off. Nothing worse than being stuck with a car you're not happy with.

stop being so whipped

If you're having an argument on how to spend the money you earned on the car you're gonna be driving you might as well just kill yourself right now because you've already lost.

Tell her this:

Tesla autopilot is a great system. So is the electronic control of everything. However, as soon as one sensor goes wacky, the car will be undrivable. It'll have to go to the dealership and be fixed for a stupid cost. That is, if it works as intended. If not, it'll drive as normal, until the systems get worn out and inaccurate enough to send it careening out of control off the road, killing everyone inside. Autonomous and electronically controlled cars are a great idea until something goes wrong, and then there's not a single thing you can do to save yourself.

Teslas are a horrible car to own. Plus, they're anything but environmentally friendly. Tesla is just a normie meme.

no it literally is.

>do what i say or no pusi
women

>arguing with holes
Women intellectuals, everyone

If your wife uses sex as a bartering tool, it's probably not a great marriage. Buy your damn car, don't drop a shitload of cash on a car you aren't going to like. Tell your wife shit about how bad lithium mining is or something so she drops the ecological argument.

In the meantime while they're aging, hundreds of thousands of lives are being saved by removing the human element. Luckily it's not your call hot shot.

>wife

This is why I never want to get married. Because there's so many women out there who end up saying "it's me or the car" and like an idiot they almost always stay with the woman. You should have met somebody who can tolerate your hobbies even if they don't like them, those women are the true wife material.

Op if your lady isn't actually as bad as you're making her sound, and she's threatening giving up sex, who gives a fuck. You're married, you're going to stop getting laid at some point anyway. Put your foot down and be a man.

>Inb4 you don't understand

Are you a man or are you a mouse?

this.

Holy shit you are a cuckold

Holy shit you're such a pathetic human being by staying in your shit relationship where sex is unironically used as a bargaining resource.

>do what i say or i'll stop fucking you
>keep doing what i tell you
(ten years later)
>user, we need to talk. i'm not happy in this relationship, you're just not the same man you were when i married you

You already fell for a dumb cunt, but don't fall for these dumb games. Get a car you want, she can buy her own when she can afford to save up like you've done

>He's about to buy an Alpha over a Tesla
Your wife knows more than you about cars. But yeah, if it's your money you may buy whatevs

stop being a faghot and do what you want. If u let yourself be pussywhipped by ur wife shell leave u for a real man eventually

>I dont want to get banned from good ole bangarang for months.
So your wife is a fucking bitch?

Get you and your wife a each a brand new Mitsubishi and tell her it's a good idea because you're helping the poor.

women are the worst kind of people

I don't know how long you keep your phones but if you keep them for a few years the batterys start to die. My cousin used to have an electric car for a few years (hes a cheapskate) and when he found out how long the battery lasts and the cost of a new battery he sold that car quick to some sucker. Tell her those batterys in the tesla are going to die just like the battery in the phone and wont hold a charge for very long. Those batterys are $6k and only expected to last 8 years conveniently about when the warranty should run out on your tesla. More expensive than an engine swap and I guarantee they wont last 20 years like an engine would. How is that ecological replacing batterys every 8 years or buying yet another car then instead? Which you would be after a max 16 years when you are looking at buying yet a second battery and all the electronics are broken on your tesla anyways. Also don't be a retard OP. Buying a car because its 'stylish' is the worst reason to buy a car that's not even a real reason unless your'e a child. Are you guys like 20?

Pathetic

>all the user's red pilled on mining and shipping which is also done for normal ice cars

if you're the one bank rolling it then get what you want, if you're not then too bad, you will have to find a compromise that your wife and your bull will also enjoy driving

plugincars.com/tesla-model-s-replacement-battery-packs-125571.html

Wow keep in mind in 8 years when its time to spend $6-12K+ for a new battery how much do you think a tesla will be worth when theres much newer better stuff out? Especially if you opt to not replace the battery. They will end up worse than RX8s LMAO.

So get a hooker? Why would you even have sex with your wife in the first place? Its your money, get what you want. If she doesnt like it, tell her to get the fuck out of YOUR house that YOU paid for.

So then get sex from someone else? You clearly don't matter much to your wife so why dose she matter so much to you?

Buy the Tesla used, pay off her bull's F-150, and spend the last bit if change on a nice Ithaca shotgun to kys with.

Tell her elon musk is a faggot

Easily. Tell her that Tesla is UNRELIBALE POS like American cars.

>she cares about the environment in 2017
show up in a lifted straight piped diesel truck. probs still gonna get 25+mpg with it

+1
Just don't kys with a gun because it helps further the agendas that got OP on this position in the first place.

>That's not how marriage works sadly.
Wow, are you seriously going to let a woman tell you what car to buy? You should just buy a chastity cage and find a bull already.

Tell her that you didn't marry a communist.
Buy something that burns a shit load of fuel to show dominance over her and the Japanese.

Tell her it is worthless trash and literally worse than a bicycle for long trips.

Get the Alfa
They are good

t.Alfa Romeo employee

>wants a slow car over a fast one
>trying to convince somebody that a Tesla is bad choice when the other option is Italian
Do you really consider yourself an enthusiast, or do you just want the Alfa "because it looks pretty"

Btw I forgot
If you want to ask me something about alfas you are interested to please ask

I will do my best to answer tomorrow when I ger up

Pardon me but it's 7 in the morning here in Italy

Brand perception is a funny thing. Ask a clap about FIAT, they'll be like Le Fix It Again Le Tony. Ask a brhuehue? Indestructible tractor that runs on fumes.