Ask someone who just bought his wife a new fully loaded q7 for christmas anything

Ask someone who just bought his wife a new fully loaded q7 for christmas anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NZLYse15cj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The interior is pretty sweet and it comes with a HUD

Don't forget to buy something for your bull too

Does it have differential locks, 4x4 and lowering gears?

yes to the first 2, dunno about last

no need to get butthurt

How old are you? What do you do for a living? How much did you put down on the car and how much did you finance?

How does it feel knowing you made the wrong decision? Once she leaves you you'll be fucked kek

31, work in private equity, put 0% down as I got a 6 year loan at 2.5%

Ouch, that's like a payment of $1,000 a month for what will likely be one the most rapidly depreciating vehicles you can buy on the market right now. What does one of those new cost right now? $60K? $65K? I bet that thing will be worth $15K max at the end of 6 years.

>loan
My butthurt has abated.

>work in private equity
>financed a heavily depreciating asset
The fuck? You obviously cannot be white or jewish

Seriously though, I hope it's one of those open loans or whatever it's called where you can pay off the balance whenever you want. Because I would seriously pay that shit off within 2 years if possible before the worst part of the depreciation curve kicks in and really fucks you in the ass.

Obviously my ROI is higher than 2.5% why the fuck would I pay cash.

>ROI
>on a financed crossover
Ok so you're just a larper, got it

Good thing we make enough combined to drive what we want and not just buy a used Honda Odyssey van because it’s the most financially prudent

Not knowing what opportunity cost is. Please kys now

No one is saying you're not utilizing you're opportunity cost to get a ROI higher than 2.5% investing somewhere else (though keep in mind you still have $1,000 a month lost in opportunity cost) We're saying you made a bad purchase decision because this type of vehicle depreciates to dog shit very rapidly. But I guess if the residual value is less important than making a gold-digging wife (who will eventually cuck you with Jamal, guaranteed btw) happy, then you go ahead and do whatever you want to do.

Nobody will pay more than what you did for the car after your fat amerimongrel wife gets through with it. Especially because it's VAGshit.

he means on the funds that he would’ve used to buy it outright. Use some common sense.

My investment returns have clocked at 20% for a decade, I rather invest my capital than use pay down a 2% car loan

>Use some common sense.
I'd tell OP to do the same thing since he financed some VAGshit but new money never learns

>0% down.

Here is how I knew you were trolling

ITT: 20-23 year olds. Make sure you buy your house with cash too. Better yet, avoid the jew entirely by living in a trailer park. Cash is king.

The rule of thumb is, you should never spend more than 15% of your income on a consumable like a car. Considering one of these costs $65K new, I HIGHLY doubt that you make $430K a year combined.

Does your wife's son know yet?

>implying a house depreciates in value the same way a car would
You're so good at projection, you should work for IMAX or something

Man I really wonder how you thought this thread would play out before you made it.

>awesome buy op!
>atta boy, op. Now that’s making a savvy automobile purchase
> damn nice Audi, I bet your wife is hot as fuck

Op you made a stupid decision and your wife is cheating on you.

I forgot to add, I meant pay if off and sell it at the end of 2 years.

I make about 250k and my wife makes 150k as a statistician

Not the point. Buying a car for cash is retarded. More retarded than buying a car model that depreciates in value.

>Not the point.
So then why did you make the comparison in the first place?

Btw, anyone else notice that the guy lives in a condo instead of owning a house and land? Lol, he went ahead and bought a $65,000 consumable instead of buying an actual asset like property. That's the very definition of Nigger-rich.

Lol, post a picture of your last pay-check to prove it. Otherwise, you are a huge LARPER.

>unironically financing a fucking crossover for a roastie

Property is a liability

He probably mentioned that "my wife wouldnt be caught dead driving a Honda Odyssey even though its the financially responsible thing to do" thing () since someone else in his building drives one.

>post yfw op literally financed his wife an audi because of some millennial "I want to look better than that bitch from down the hall" ego-snobbery

LOL!!!! WHAAAAAT? And a car loan on a VAGshit isn't??! Biggest LARPER of all time.

>Property is a liability
LARP confirmed

Buy a house first you dumb nigger

Uh no. I'm a CPA and although I'm viewing this from the accounting and tax point of view, it still applies because accounting is rooted in real world valuation.Land on the balance sheet is not subject to depreciation and will never be classified as a liability. I don't even see how this is possible.

What is the in living in a big house with only 2 people when I can live in a penthouse close to work

I’m not OP. Property is a liability because it costs you to own and maintain it moreso than it costs you to own and maintain a vehicle. Any land that is not making you money or paying for itself is a liability.
>CPA
thank you for your service

Unless you own the penthouse unit outright you're a cuckold who's willingly forking money over to jews just for the privilege to live on their property

As opposed to paying a goy-stipend to your kosher overlords for the privilege of living on their property? Land rarely depreciates, even if it's a shitty 1/8th acre in the suburbs with a house on it.

Moreover, if you don't own the land/property where you live then you're subject to the whims of whatever stein/cohen/goldberg you pay rent to, as they can always choose to hike up the rent on you or refuse to renew your lease so they can rent out to someone who'll pay more per month

Like I have my w2 on hand.

Not included are three rental properties

I understand capitalism unlike you dumb fuck

See

Not an argument. Enjoy giving your money to jews I guess?

Why didn't you just lease?
Your wife will most likely want something new in 4+ years anyways.

Audi Q7 is ugly as shit. Even the Q5 looks better. Shoulda got the new Velar instead. It looks 9000X better than that gussied up VW.

People can own condos and apartments. You fail to realize that OP made a decision to purchase a vehicle, with his own finances taken into account. You are looking for the best move, but not the happiest move. Money isn’t all about the best, it’s also about what makes you happy. OP is happy paying 2.5% for a vehicle, and living in a condo because he knows he can still do well with his 20% returns. That doesn’t mean 17.5% of an Audi, it means 20% of his portfolio in which 2.5% of $65k is virtually nothing.

>looks 9000X better
>breaks down 9000X as often

>People can own condos and apartments.
Yeah thats why I prefaced my post with "Unless you own the penthouse unit outright". as for the rest of your post, happiness is a spook.

Why would you own something outright when money is free? You are stupid. The CPA in this thread should do your taxes. He can show you something but he doesn’t even understand PE.

Nice car OP. Good color too. I wish they still offered this with a V8 but the V6 is adequate.

Not true. This stereotype really only applies to Jags/Range Rovers from before 2007. Ever since they implemented Japan style QA in their England assembly plants, they have been rock solid. My 2011 RR sport has been rock solid and has only needed oil changes.

>. Any land that is not making you money or paying for itself is a liability
property literally pays for itself, the value generally only rises unless there's a temporary bust

>I wish they still offered this with a V8 but the V6 is adequate
doesn't the Q7 come with a V10? and used to come with a torquemonster V12 diesel

So how big is the bull? He sired any bastards yet?

After 10 years, or 20 years, or 30 years. When you include the cost of ownership, (taxes), upkeep, and maintenance, you’re not doing as well as you think you are.
Now I only see V6 Turbos, I’m pretty sure they came with V12 but don’t know about V10.

Imagine being this cucked that you buy your baby machine a luxury safety egg.

Holy shit you are retarded. This is literally accounting 101. Property is an asset.

I didn’t know this was r9k, I bet you guys are real lady charmers

Shhhh let him believe whatever he wants

>yfw you will never cope as hard as OP

That's not true. It only looks twice as good.

OP you're such a faggot lmao

>>>>>>What is equity
Your point is slightly incorrect in the rarest of cases, and, it's still wrong.

If mortgages and rents are equal. You are paying for house repairs, maintainance, interest out of pocket, while providing sufficient capital for the down payment if you have a mortgage. You also get the asset, which will not depreciate, unless market failure, or demand for the area goes nil.

If you rent you don't need the initial capital expenditure of a downpayment, no reserve for major maintenance, or interest expense. You also don't get capital appreciation.

Knowing this, rentals incorporate the costs of ownership onto their tenants. So the only real benefit, by renting is not paying the cash outlay for the down payment. If the market is sufficient enough, renters pretty much pay for the rentees ownership of the property, a free asset, with equity being the return.

Nice Aldi bro

why are you so bad at driving that you can't even park between 2 white lines

Just wanted to fit in

He's an audi driver what do you expect

Do you clean them up when the bull cums in your wife or do you get it in your mouth?

dont listen to all these posters that are acting like children. if your happy op, enjoy it. They are all mad they have $30k miata/brz and make $60k a year(or less), literally buying cars that are half their income. The only thing i have to shit on you is that i dont like that car, its shit and ugly but its your wife's/your car not mine. Everyone that i talked to thought i was crazy when i bought my car and i was paying 950 a month with $15k down payment on 1.9 interest rate just on the loan no insurance etc but people family etc dont understand we have different styles of living and can only see their own perspective since that is all they know and understand.

To everyone else op has the money to enjoy buying a brand new car and not worry about depreciation and maintenance/repair costs not counting the factory warranty. Hes not buying a 7 year old bmw/merc and worrying about maintenance and repair costs then crying he cant afford insurance tires gas or a water pump. He might be bragging a bit in the beginning but not acting like a bitch and has showed he is not larping. Let the guy be and stick to the thread.

Rofl 15k
I'm wagering more like 30

15K might be pegging it too low, but 30K is fucking ridiculous.

You're right I'm sorry, I forgot we were talking about the Crap bmws, though I doubt you can fine one of those in "good" condition for 18
Here we are, setting mileage high to low you see that their highest miles car is in fact at 18, however just shorter down the list at ~70k miles is listed around 24 thousand
Kbb has many lies anyhow, look at older motorcycle or cars, the estimate is awfully wrong

What the duck are you on about lad?

>car
>consumable
Is your dog a consumable then? Or perhaps the time it takes you to birth a child and have it leave the house? Many people keep their cars well past twenty years. I wouldn't call a car a consumable, especially finding value when it helps you have income(such as going to work)

You should of saved up early this year and got a 4 year old q7. You will lose so much from getting a brand new car. And loaning it is what makes the rich stay rich and poor stay poor. Unless you are stable it will screw you in the ass.

>muh depreciation
Fucking poorfags just ride a bus. It's cheaper.

Why does your wife like lame cars?

Wanna buy some weed?

What's your favorite TV show?

Grats! Nice car!

What a huge waste of money, you must be a real fuckin dumb dumb in your skull compartments you fucking twignut nigger

The rich use credit to their advantage by not throwing down cash on every large purchase. That money can always go into higher return investments. Granted, if you can only secure a 10% interest rate, you shouldn't even own a 3k civic.

looks like shit

>Is your dog a consumable then?

Where you expecting us to say no or something?

What do you do for a living?

It absolutely does not have locking front/rear differentials or 4x4 you dumbshit. It has Audi's version of all wheel drive.

There's a difference but i wouldn't expect someone buying this vehicle to understand it.

How does it feel that she gets to take a brand new car on top of 50% of your shit, the kids and the house

Do you want to know why divorces are so expensive? Because they're worth it!

Are you like 50 or something

Is that why divorced men are twice as likely to sudoku themselves?

Lol no they sre not

Hope you don't live in a place which has a real winter. That shit freezes and lags like hell.

All these butthurt poorfags ITT, good job on getting where you're at OP

Retard you can make money buying a house and living in it depending on the market. I want to see you do that with an audi kek

Everything in that car is fucking boring, from the dark colour to the all black interior. So soulless and autistic.

Are you aware of the fact that your wife cheats on you, don't you?

Are you trying to kill your wife OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=NZLYse15cj4